Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely! Still letting Ronnie feed the fat dog and go near him while he’s eating. I sincerely hope I’m wrong about a disaster waiting to happen.
Maybe it is a disaster waiting to happen for poor innocent Ron but what worries me is all the stupid followers she has that tend to follow her every move....are we going to see posts of Emily Jane feeding her Alsatian or Tommy Lee feeding his Rocky dog or any poor unexpected child and hungry dog being put in this position....when you hold this many sheep to ransom you need to consider your every move??

Reactions: 14
So another day doing duck all in the garden!
I'm a Virgo @shadyessex33 and supposedly I have very exacting organisational skills! Bollocks! 😂 every drawer in my house and every cupboard is like a game of Jenga! 😂 xx
Out of sight, out of mind is my motto! Life is too short to be labelling everything and spending days storing it. Hinch doesn’t realise this, at the detriment to the relationship with her child

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can anyone on MHMMDI think for themselves? 🤷🏼‍♀️ There’s a post asking “how do you store your knickers in drawers?” Love you don’t need fancy baskets or roll them up into felt holders, no one is going to go looking and judge you 😂
Mine are just chucked in with a million random socks got better things to do then make sure my underpants and socks are are neatly in a sodding draw 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 10
Sorry, wrap up warm to go in the garden.....I know regional weather can differ, but it was like 26 degrees yesterday and today is meant to be the same?! No time to check the weather, got to browse eBay for more tat!
It's already hotting up in Maldon 🌞

Reactions: 9
Can anyone on MHMMDI think for themselves? 🤷🏼‍♀️ There’s a post asking “how do you store your knickers in drawers?” Love you don’t need fancy baskets or roll them up into felt holders, no one is going to go looking and judge you 😂
Store yours perfectly neat in fancy boxes or whatever they are called. Then sling your fellas boxers in the dogs bedroom 😍😍🥰🥰

• Haha
Another day out in the garden. I can certainly see why she needs so many holidays, must be exhausting!

Wonder when project outdoor kennel, sorry playhouse, is going to get underway? On the edge of my seat here!

• Haha
makes me wonder how these people have survived in life 🤣 how did they store their pants before hinch 😱🤣🤣🤣

mine are just chucked in a drawer 🤷🏻‍♀️ No one looks in them so what’s the point of having them tidy, no guest has ever come round my house and sprinted up the stairs, opened my knicker drawer and said ‘scruffy witch!’ 🤣 if it ain’t seen it ain’t tidy! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
When she first came out I use to like her but she became to over bearing in my face with zoflora and lenor, now I just cringe at the thought of her insta stories. Does Jamie still work?

Reactions: 12
makes me wonder how these people have survived in life 🤣 how did they store their pants before hinch 😱🤣🤣🤣

mine are just chucked in a drawer 🤷🏻‍♀️ No one looks in them so what’s the point of having them tidy, no guest has ever come round my house and sprinted up the stairs, opened my knicker drawer and said ‘scruffy witch!’ 🤣 if it ain’t seen it ain’t tidy! 😂
We would be proper BFF's 😂😂 great minds think alike!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Using the same footage as last week hinch? Her life really must be that boring that she has to use old footage for content...sure you don’t need another holiday grinch, you must be exhausted 🤥

First pic from last week, second from this morning, with a filter of course to fool the army 🙄

View attachment 250466

View attachment 250467
While I agree she lies and uses old footage. Filter or not. They don’t look like the same sleepsuits.

Reactions: 1
When she first came out I use to like her but she became to over bearing in my face with zoflora and lenor, now I just cringe at the thought of her insta stories. Does Jamie still work?
Na. He ain’t worked since May last year. He needs to be at home all the time. She has not once been left alone with that child since he was born.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I get so mad when I see mums letting toddlers play with washing machines, it takes a second for them to want to shut the door on their fingers, 😡

Reactions: 8
Organise their knickers?
That lot would try to line up in alphabetical order according to their height if hinch told them to.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.