Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s patronising - shows the new “bespoke” baby gate 🙄. There’s the lock , pointed at with those irritating hand gestures ! .......... She talks to her followers like they are thick as tit ........ here’s the gate , it’s made of wood , it’s white , it’s got a lock ........ yes we can see that 😤

I just find her so irritating ,even if she was just a normal person not Mrs hinch I’d still find her annoying as hell to be around !!

She defo says I Love Iiiiiiiiittttttttttt all the time now just to wind us lot up 😂. I just love Ittttttttttttttttttt . Change the record soph
How the duck did it take so long to get a custom made gate. Oh the pergola got made though. I moved in to my old house when my youngest was 18 months old. The stairs was very old fashioned and no gate would fit. Within days my dad had made one with a bolt. That was my top priority cos I didn't want my kid to break his neck. Where are her priorities? In the bleeping attic? And why didn't she clean her suitcases? Anxious about Covid but just lobs them up the attic.

Reactions: 13
Genuine question and request for sensible advice guyzzz

My next door neighbours have submitted plans for the most atrocious extension in the world, I'm not joking.

I'm also not 'just jealous' but they are literally going to put me in the dark as they will take every last bit of natural daylight between our houses.

They want to paint it grey 🥺
Are you north Liverpool?? We can egg it together? Egg and tumeric molotovs?

Reactions: 2
Something that bothers me is she's always the one videoing Jamie and Ronnie playing together, she's not actually involved in their play just stood there recording it, she just proves what we all say about Jamie being more hands on than her, we never see her playing with him or making him laugh like that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
And that gate is so unsafe , he can easy reach that lock & undo it 😱. He will be messing around with that in no time

Reactions: 4
I mentioned it briefly on the last thread but omg how much does SS and Hinch copy each other. Just seen one do a weird wreath with lights and a glue gun and hey presto the other one got the glue gun out and autumn plastic tat to stick on fake leaves.

Insta is so predictable with the big accounts. I love the ordinary real accounts that just have a laugh....anyone follow bexforeverdisney? Now that's girl having some fun with insta and brightening up people's days! I love her account and give me real personalities over fake insta ones any day.

Reactions: 9
The spending oh my. It’s constant and that’s not to mention all the free stuff she’s lofted. Just seems to be constantly buying so much stuff. Just wow.

Reactions: 8
Something that bothers me is she's always the one videoing Jamie and Ronnie playing together, she's not actually involved in their play just stood there recording it, she just proves what we all say about Jamie being more hands on than her, we never see her playing with him or making him laugh like that 🤷🏼‍♀️
She films them playing quite naturally then gets Jamie to film her sat swinging doing some soppy fake tit ........ it just seems so staged and false

Reactions: 17
Only just caught up from this afternoon. Nice to see the gifted stair gate turned up while they were away along with a million parcels - strange how the house sitter couldn’t take them in.. 🤔🤔
More importantly though, what on God’s green Earth are those eyebrows? Did she pay for them?? They really are something else, aren’t they??? 🤨

Reactions: 16
Just seen SS stories and now Rex is saying his first few words. How much we betting that Ronnieblesshim will be doing a Martin Luther King style speech on the perGOALa soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Sorry if this is a silly question but what is a multi-way dress/jumpsuit? Can you wear it as both? Seems a bit much for a baggy clothes lazy holiday on the farm.
On a similar note, when do you think she’ll announce her in the style collab? 😴

Reactions: 2
I wonder if that new management have looked at the sheer volume of threads on here and told her to angle it towards tattle, to try and make her more likeable 🤔 because it's sooo obvious the content is straight from here. Not that it would ever work in a million years mind but is just bizzare how her content and here go hand in hand sometimes

Reactions: 4
She is just becoming a joke now. Unrelatesble, no real profile. I'd call it a day if I were you Sophie Love!

Reactions: 19
Sorry if this is a silly question but what is a multi-way dress/jumpsuit? Can you wear it as both? Seems a bit much for a baggy clothes lazy holiday on the farm.
On a similar note, when do you think she’ll announce her in the style collab? 😴
Dunno but it's £99 bleeping quid!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hmm she has shared info on that woman who got zoflora in her eyes from sniffing it in a shop...wonder why she addresses this but not that poor woman who died after mixing products??
She can take a dig at Zoflora though because they don’t gift to her.... etc

Reactions: 8
Right let’s be honest..... that obsessed fan threw the Zoflora on her mask to get noticed by Hinch didn’t she?

She is the one who did a big video to This Is Me crying when Hinch LIKED one of her posts.
The poor girl was told to go to A&E by a pharmacist???? Whaaat? So she went to a doctor who ALSO advised she needed to go to A&E, so she eventually strolled in there. Is she out of her mind??? I know people are criticised for wasting NHS resources but jeeeez, if you pour Zoflora onto your face, GO STRAIGHT TO A & E!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.