Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Acorns will go mouldy / rot if they are left in a dry atmosphere ...

Hope that helps.

aTv
X

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Genuine question and request for sensible advice guyzzz

My next door neighbours have submitted plans for the most atrocious extension in the world, I'm not joking.

I'm also not 'just jealous' but they are literally going to put me in the dark as they will take every last bit of natural daylight between our houses.

They want to paint it grey 🥺
Complain & oppose their plans. Hopefully it will work & stop them. Not fair when people are selfish and do things like that knowing it affects the neighbours & how much light & sun you will receive. They should move elsewhere with enough room to do that without affecting others.

Reactions: 5
What an utterly tedious cock she is, who gives a flying duck where her slobby clothes or any of the awful stuff she puts Ronseal in comes from?? Bore off!

Reactions: 7
Just looked on that trendy street website and she is actually using ronsnomes photos (screen grabs) on the site!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
O so relatable £100 for a jumpsuit well £90 if ordered this month and she has in several colours

Reactions: 13
Why would she store the bathroom minky in the minky holder in the kitchen?

Wouldn't it be better off, ooh, I don't know, somewhere more practical? Like the bathroom?
To assume they’re colour coded then stored touching each other on the worktop

Reactions: 1
Now Zoph is home i cannot contain the excitement of her pastry shite and cucumber stars. Xmas looming calling bingo on pastry mince pies🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do they ever do family days out/holidays just them... Her, him & Ronnie? I think it's sweet she would include her niece at times but ALL the time? I think it's weird the mother has to go all the time too, maybe join them once or twice on days out etc but to go on holiday with them all the time? It's not like her mum's on her own, a widow or anything she has her Dad. But they 2 (Mum & Niece) tag along for everything it seems. Like I said, it'd be nice once in awhile but not every single time. It's like they can't be alone as a family just the 3 of them & their Dog. Kinda feel sorry for Jamie having his MIL around so often then on holiday with them all the time. She clearly feels it's weird herself as she always hides it by saying they randomly joined them at the end for last couple of days (DisneyLand & Now Dorset Mansion) 🙄 even sometimes denies they are there even when spotted by "fans". If it's not an issue then just own it instead of hiding & pretending. Clearly she realises it's not normal behaviour of an adult woman with a family if her own or she wouldn't feel the need to try keep it a secret.

Reactions: 15
Just seen SS stories and now Rex is saying his first few words. How much we betting that Ronnieblesshim will be doing a Martin Luther King style speech on the perGOALa soon?
Ronnie - I have a dream, a dream of running through the fields towards a rainbow of colour, backpack stuffed full of sugary snacks, free to roam where I please, free from clawing hands and finally free from a fat hairy thing with four legs that keeps giving me the evil eye. Ah a boy can dream......

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In the comments on her grid the army are saying that it's a trolls deleting their own comment Running Scared. I think someone needs to politely mate it clear to them that it's Sophie deleting comments

Reactions: 21
Sorry but if I was Jamie bleeping hell pardon my French but I'd hit the roof. I cant stand my MIL 😂 she's so annoying. She thinks she's my sons 3rd parent and she always hangs round like a bad smell. Shes always throwing her unwanted advice around. Hers aren't quite as full as wisdom as Fredas though. Anyway I'd hit the bloody roof if we had a hollibob booked and my fella turned round and went 'by the way, my Mums coming!' 😳 imagine not getting away from the woman. She probably cheers them on when their shagging 🤢
....... Or pushes him in 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's failed on 2 requirements - it has openings to trap a child's fingers and 2 actions are needed to open the gate. How can anybody look at that gate and not see it's faults?
Perhaps she failed to mention that her second born son was human. The company probably thought they were making it for 2 mutts, not 1!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.