Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is not a good look

and the George Foreskin is out again

View attachment 250147
Those round things look like disco balls! I know they're some weird lights, but seriously, wouldn't surprise me if she DID hang some disco lights.

I had googled her and looked at the bottom of the page. I think this is what is googled about her!

also doesn’t she look nice here with no false lashes and contour. I think she looks pretty! She now looks like Olivia Attwoods mum! Stop the Botox!
She looks so much younger here! All that botox and fillers have aged her horribly

Reactions: 4
You’re onto something. I noticed someone shared it earlier. They are on insta, and follow all the big name brands and are looking for cleaning influencers. 🤔

Is this what she means when she says one day she hopes the hinching will continue without her? Is his office that desk in the garage next to his “resistant bands.” If it is him, who takes care of Ronnie then? So many questions...

Edit: removing name from pictures
No one takes care of Ron Ron Cos he is asleep for 23 hours of the day

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she been checking tattle again? Only I can’t see the eyebrows in her story.. waahhh! Thankful for everyone sharing screen shots !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t keep up with the speed of these threads 🙈
I just have a few thoughts though -
- Who the duck does she think she is booking a 9 bedroom mansion for FOUR of them? #relatable
- If her parents came to visit I don’t for one second believe that they didn’t stay in the mansion with them and they were all obviously there the whole week, niece and sister included.
- A bespoke stair gate? Cry me a bleeping river that you couldn’t get a normal stair gate to fit your crappy stairs - some people have to make it work for them because we’re not sofa millionaires but you, you have to get it bespoke to match greyskull towers and make your followers feel even worse about themselves that they can’t afford to do everything that you do.
- Cleaning the bath? Nope, she’s clearly made that dirty herself for the purpose of the cleaning video. I don’t clean my bath as often as her because I’m spending my time looking after my baby but even my bath isn’t that dirty. I’m calling bullshit.
- Autumn Garland? duck off. It’s not grey so why the hell is it in that house?
I’ve run out of steam now 😂 had to have my say before I miss the thread change 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think I’m going soft guyzzzzz. I feel pretty sorry for her today. I think she genuinely hates the cleaning schtick she has to do for contractual reasons. She’s tagged things and tried to ‘address’ some of the criticisms we’ve made recently whilst she was away (stair gate, Trace, silly fun with RonRon in the garden). I dunno, I just feel a bit vexed for her today. I realise you’ll all hate me now!
I get why you feel that way but she can quit at any time! No one is forcing her to do something she doesn’t want to do. She has enough money now to live comfortably and her husband can go back to work. I don’t feel sorry for her, not one bit. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Someone actually saying they wish their own child could be 'as cute as Ron' and then shouting troll when someone calls them out 🤦‍♀️
Wait...she loves her own child and Ron equally!? 🙈 wow these people are crackers

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just had a look at her last Grid post not many likes for someone with nearly 3 and half million supposed followers and noticed that SS hasn’t liked it yet. She’s too busy trying to hide her latest campervangate which she pretended she knew nothing about. Pair of liars

Reactions: 19
Just came on to post this too!

Urgh so in other words you went to your ‘go to’ place to drum up lots of arse licking comments. All just to massage your ego as you know things are not looking good for you after all your recent lies...🤨
Oh Zoph, many of us will be worrying what is to come later with the announcement from BoJo, but as long as your arse lick Facebook page (managed by your sister) keeps you happy that’s the main thing....😠

Reactions: 25
sounds like my mother in law. If someone offered me all of hinchs money to go away with my MIL I’d say no. Nightmare of a woman! Wonder if she took notes from freeeeeda
And my mil
witch hates me but moved herself into my house when her daughters kicked her out of theirs
then had the audacity to moan because I have the box room and didn’t shove my 2 kids into the box room so she can have the big one and have her grown kids sleep over.

I guess as soph is essentially the purse holder, and also an actual mother to his kid, then he has no choice

My fella got me a bathroom minky and I use it in the kitchen 🤣🤣🤣🤣
My fella would say £2 for a sponge
Here take the tesco value ones. 8 for £1

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is interesting
This is the type of sales work they , Jayme and Zophlora did. Connecting company's to people etc..

Also why doesn't this website have proper company details like who are the directors and company address or company registration number.. Very dodgy site.
The way they advertise their gates on their page they seem that they're more for use on doors where an immediate fall can't happen, or used for stopping dogs getting upstairs. Surely if they're being sold as baby protective equipment then they should have passed all our checks and have the British Standard pass.
As with Ava May, there's no way to look up the safety sheets, and as with everything aesthetic will always win with her.
This is a dodgy one, as if you promote something without a BS/BN/EN stamp!

Reactions: 20
The way they advertise their gates on their page they seem that they're more for use on doors where an immediate fall can't happen, or used for stopping dogs getting upstairs. Surely if they're being sold as baby protective equipment then they should have passed all our checks and have the British Standard pass.
As with Ava May, there's no way to look up the safety sheets, and as with everything aesthetic will always win with her.
This is a dodgy one, as if you promote something without a BS/BN/EN stamp!
Baby safety?! No, what’s that’s? Just needs to match the fixtures and fittings. Vestie has put an extra lock on it, so it’ll be fine! And the “I might keep it there all the time” I have baby gates....actual normal baby gates......and I give it a week before you get pissed off with unlocking and locking it every god damn time!

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry if this offends anyone but I truly detest those bloody fake flowers in the garden. And they are so expensive! It looks awful!! How can she spend so much money and end up with something so incredibly tacky?!

Also - can we please stop talking about eyebrows as Tattle is trolling me with adverts for microblading 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.