Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We did it?? Don't remember her in the office today helping me out. Would love to of been at home today washing my undies and collecting my ebayers but I was too busy actually working...

Reactions: 12
“I can’t leave it out, I feel slightly attatched”

that’s because it’s the Fred Vest of gourds and pumpkins 🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bingo!
I mentioned the brown parcel paper for Christmas presents last week.
The brown paper won’t look right under your overdecorated grey *gifted* Balsam Hill Christmas tree on your grey carpet, near the grey walls, beside the grey sofa...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has she actually been diagnosed with anxiety? A lot of these influencers are self diagnosing when they feel a little bit of pressure and it drives me mad! I wish when my anxiety gets bad I can just back up a suitcase and go somewhere for a week with no worries.

Reactions: 18
She's really going all out get at tattle today isn't she. First she started answering comments which we went on about her not being interactive or talking to her hinch's. She started adding companies names.
She's gone on about the baby gate.
She's of course mentioned her mum many many times.
She's got more ebayers.
She's tried to show her self hugging Ronnie though she had to do this with a tape that went back and forward so it didn't last as long as it was.
She's added colour.
She really trying to stick it to us on here isn't she she's getting rattled.
Oh and the Biggie you put the post about that girl that scolded in her eyes with zoflora . Poor Sophie she's really trying to get one over. Now when is she going to pay us for our content ?

Reactions: 22
Genuine question and request for sensible advice guyzzz

My next door neighbours have submitted plans for the most atrocious extension in the world, I'm not joking.

I'm also not 'just jealous' but they are literally going to put me in the dark as they will take every last bit of natural daylight between our houses.

They want to paint it grey 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 10
*sighs*... She makes it so blatantly obvious that she reads tattle like a bible. The eyebrow video for example, we pastry trolls were quick to pick up on her eagle brows 🦅, and within an hour the video has gone. Given that there are over 200 threads on her, how does she find the time to continuously read them day in day out? She must be reading the comments as they come in, just put your bloody phone down, sit on the floor, and play with your son Soph for goodness sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she cleaned her house before her holiday. Came back to a stinking house. Wtf. Has Stacey been staying there or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
exactly!!! This is where I’m learning.....she now just pines xx
it’s usually loads of these little things that add up for people. Also she is always first in my storyline so she’s good at keeping it ticking over even if it’s 7.5 mins a day it’s all day long it’s not 7.5 mins in one go.

the CIF wipes was one thing

Also lighting all those candles then leaving the room, especially with windows open having just used chemicals started to make me wonder. I did actually buy a wax melt burner last year but I got an electric one as someone I know had a house fire from a candle. I have accidentally left my electric one on before and thought no way would I remember all those candles!

spraying all that duck ton of carpet snow around seemed to be ok for the dog to put up with but she very quickly seemed to give this up once Ronnie was crawling but never mentioned it again or why. Carpet snow was like every few days back in the day! This seemed sneaky. Like she doesn’t care what they do to their babies or pets only her own

all that make up she has. She rarely leaves the house or go on camera why does someone need all that expensive make up. And she started hoarding things like lush bath bombs, they aren’t cheap.

Reactions: 8
Is Princess Zoph feeling okay?!? The garland wasn't grey!

Still looks tit though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she actually been diagnosed with anxiety? A lot of these influencers are self diagnosing when they feel a little bit of pressure and it drives me mad! I wish when my anxiety gets bad I can just back up a suitcase and go somewhere for a week with no worries.
She no way suffers with anxiety she may get worried over certain stuff but you couldn't do what she does with real anxiety

Reactions: 11
God she’s patronising - shows the new “bespoke” baby gate 🙄. There’s the lock , pointed at with those irritating hand gestures ! .......... She talks to her followers like they are thick as tit ........ here’s the gate , it’s made of wood , it’s white , it’s got a lock ........ yes we can see that 😤

I just find her so irritating ,even if she was just a normal person not Mrs hinch I’d still find her annoying as hell to be around !!

She defo says I Love Iiiiiiiiittttttttttt all the time now just to wind us lot up 😂. I just love Ittttttttttttttttttt . Change the record soph

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It has massively irritated me that she described these as 'personalised' gift tags.

Erm, no Soph. This is not personalised. That would be saying something along the lines of;

To, ****&****
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hope that [insert something personal]
Love from Jamie, Sophie and Ronnie.

You are not the Hinch family. You are Jamie, Sophie and Ronnie to those who know and love you, or, you are the Hinchliffes, or Hinchliffe's (it actually hurts me to type it with the apostrophe) to a wider network of people who don't actually know you (cumslut, sexy daddy pig etc)

You're only the Hinch family to the 'army' you created...

A bunch of deluded followers, I was borderline one of them myself! I was almost so sucked in, I even sent her a DM. She never read it, still hasn't all these months later.

Thankfully I realised quite quickly that I don't need her approval (good job) and, having watched some of her recent 'cleaning' posts, I also recognise that I don't actually leave my home that minging to start with (today's bath for one but that horrendous vase a few weeks ago🤢)

I've never hated a stranger before...
Wonder if it’ll be from mummy and Jamie again this year!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
it’s usually loads of these little things that add up for people. Also she is always first in my storyline so she’s good at keeping it ticking over even if it’s 7.5 mins a day it’s all day long it’s not 7.5 mins in one go.

the CIF wipes was one thing

Also lighting all those candles then leaving the room, especially with windows open having just used chemicals started to make me wonder. I did actually buy a wax melt burner last year but I got an electric one as someone I know had a house fire from a candle. I have accidentally left my electric one on before and thought no way would I remember all those candles!

spraying all that duck ton of carpet snow around seemed to be ok for the dog to put up with but she very quickly seemed to give this up once Ronnie was crawling but never mentioned it again or why. Carpet snow was like every few days back in the day! This seemed sneaky. Like she doesn’t care what they do to their babies or pets only her own

all that make up she has. She rarely leaves the house or go on camera why does someone need all that expensive make up. And she started hoarding things like lush bath bombs, they aren’t cheap.
Someone bought me one of those great big Yankee candles which I lit and then completely forgot about and went to bed when I got up it was still burning away
That shook me up and it’s been fake battery candles since then
But it’s surprising how blasé people are I was telling someone at work and they were all “ oh it’s fine they are made to burn for hours” 😳
Yet I’m sure the fire brigade say never leave candles unattended 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.