Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with hinch and Stacey shoving all that crap in their baths? Must be a nightmare to sort out after. What’s wrong with just putting some Radox in?*

*other bubble bath brands are available
Deffo got thrush

Reactions: 2
Can I please urge everyone to report her to ASA on the link @mammaof3 provided! It literally takes two minutes (if that). She needs to be pulled up on this and they will look into it but the more people that compalin, the better.
Also anyone who still follows her, please, please unfollow her, so we are not contributing to her numbers 🙏🏻 You can still view her stories either on Instagram or on third party viewing app

Done🤞.
Have to admit that I no longer follow her as it was making me very upset!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was just cleaning my toilet and I had a realisation why I stopped being a fan of hers

I did used to follow her and liked her tips
I noticed on mumsnet a lot of people saying she was bad for using chemicals and wipes a lot and I thought yeah she always uses those CIF toilet wipes. One day she said ok guys I am going to stop buying these as they are bad for the environment and this is my last packet. Then she never ever showed what she used as an alternative, not once. I remember thinking she keeps cleaning the loo but not showing us what she wipes it with anymore? Is she lying? As why not show what she does use if not CIF wipes. Then I started to wonder if she was a liar!
exactly!!! This is where I’m learning.....she now just pines xx

Reactions: 4
I was just cleaning my toilet and I had a realisation why I stopped being a fan of hers

I did used to follow her and liked her tips
I noticed on mumsnet a lot of people saying she was bad for using chemicals and wipes a lot and I thought yeah she always uses those CIF toilet wipes. One day she said ok guys I am going to stop buying these as they are bad for the environment and this is my last packet. Then she never ever showed what she used as an alternative, not once. I remember thinking she keeps cleaning the loo but not showing us what she wipes it with anymore? Is she lying? As why not show what she does use if not CIF wipes. Then I started to wonder if she was a liar!
She has accidently showed a packet of them a few months after she said that and quickly deleted it... Reckon she still does.. with the non cruelty free products she pushes and huge amounts of disposable plastic she uses I don't understand why she bothers tbh..

Reactions: 14
Does she think her actual name is Hinch!!!

View attachment 250011
It has massively irritated me that she described these as 'personalised' gift tags.

Erm, no Soph. This is not personalised. That would be saying something along the lines of;

To, ****&****
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hope that [insert something personal]
Love from Jamie, Sophie and Ronnie.

You are not the Hinch family. You are Jamie, Sophie and Ronnie to those who know and love you, or, you are the Hinchliffes, or Hinchliffe's (it actually hurts me to type it with the apostrophe) to a wider network of people who don't actually know you (cumslut, sexy daddy pig etc)

You're only the Hinch family to the 'army' you created...

A bunch of deluded followers, I was borderline one of them myself! I was almost so sucked in, I even sent her a DM. She never read it, still hasn't all these months later.

Thankfully I realised quite quickly that I don't need her approval (good job) and, having watched some of her recent 'cleaning' posts, I also recognise that I don't actually leave my home that minging to start with (today's bath for one but that horrendous vase a few weeks ago🤢)

I've never hated a stranger before...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Haven’t caught up on the thread... but is anyone else getting SICK of zophie copying SS?? Literally anything she does hinch tries to do better. Silly playground crap! Ooooo oooo look at me I’m the bestttttttttttt. Idiot.

Reactions: 9
SS actually does make nice things, they are still complete cheap tat but she seems to genuinely like doing it and is good at. SS rarely tags or ads things to flog, it doesn’t seem as much of a business page and is more natural I think Soph would like to be more like this. SS doesn’t get as bored of things like Soph does and she’s more consistent she also seems to have a SOH

Reactions: 15
Please tell me that’s some weird ass filter she’s got on her face and her eyebrows aren’t really like that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.