Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is freezing in Essex I can confirm 😂
Also the spiders are out in force I just ejected 3 daddy long legs

I can’t wait to see how this lot in the pergola holds up till next May 😂😂😂😂😂
All them fake flowers will look as manly as her hair

edit - manky, not manly! Bloody autocorrect

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Monday we did it ...did fkn what ???? You absolute fkn melt !! I ve literally never stopped but I’ll not go into it as I’m sure you tattle bastards did the same tit as me ...it’s called life !!! ...although I did have to chase my stupid bastard dog through the forest as she pissed off from me for a good mile ...I could only imagine the princess 👑 chasing her chicken strip screaming “Jamieeeee shout lauuuuder for handsnomes “

• Haha
Reactions: 9
By the looks of them god awful things on her face, she’s had them tattooed on and then either a face lift or eyebrow lift - which has lifted them to the top of her forehead 😣. The shape is so unnatural and well too high. Very misshapen - like Katie Prices after too many surgeries.

Reactions: 10
was in work all day and just catching up- the other day I posted why she never had a stair gate and wow look there it now!! She must read here!
mrs hinch you are a horrible manipulative woman🥰

i think it’s time to make a referral about her son to social services. So much evidence of emotional harm, the exploitation and just the constant positing of him. I know lots of people share their kids on social media but not everyone does it publicly and for monetary gain. Also not everyone has crazed stalker followers who literally think they are a member of your family. Any normal person would surely go ok these comments are weird and I’m concerned about sharing so much of my child online but all she thinks about is the money. She is putting her child at risk and she clearly doesn’t see it at all! Poor kid. To be fair, probably wouldn't meet the threshold for social services to even look into, although I’m sure it won’t be long until an ‘accident’ happens due to her neglect like he gets bitten by the dog or eats a washing tablet...
No I don’t think this is something people should do and I don’t think it would meet any threshold. There are no laws against children on a parents IG, he’s fully dressed and supervised and he hasn’t actually come to any harm. Even SS couldn’t intervene in this situation of monetisation - absolutely all these mummy influencers are doing the same thing. Some of the things she does do not seem very safe to me but I don’t think it’s enough to report them for anything.

I work in this type of area and although it’s all very cringe, there is no evidence of neglect or abuse so I don’t think it would be something anyone should do. Unless you see something majorly concerning relating to him. A lot of parents have pets, smoke and have stupid houses. He’s clean and fed. If an accident did happen it would be investigated by SS or the HV if he went to A&E or the GP with anything suspicious

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry if this has been said but how is that stair gate allowed?? Is there not some kind of safety regulation about the kind of lock needed? They're all normally like a 'press and lift' kind of mechanism! That is shocking. It's a gate. Not a safety gate!! It's just a bloody gate!!!
She is not the most safety conscious influencer though is she....flowers on the stove, mixing chemicals, babies feeding dogs with their hands, breaking off soap pods safety lock.....the list is endless and now a gate that he will soon work out how to open? 😡

Reactions: 5
Kate Moss to the party here. Thanks for the videos. So she said Ronnie won’t be able to get at the latch on the back (exaggerated claw motion over top of gate). Let’s just ignore the giant gap in the rails at the side where his arm will easily fit through and slide the latch. We know how observant and speedy little ones can be. I know she lahhhves the look of it, and it does look nice, but yet again, we have frill over function here. I know some will think she can’t win for trying. IMO a badly designed gate solution is worse than no gate, because you let your guard down. Be safe lil Ronnie.
View attachment 250126
Especially when she's taught him how to undo locks with his sensory board...that come to think of it we haven't seen in a while 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.