Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well guysssssss, my ta-daa list today involved having a poo. I just love my poo. Absolutely love it. It's the best poo. Poo, we did it!! 👏 I labelled it 'poo'. Husband is sooooo proud of me, he carved how proud of me he is into said p....

Ok, no, the carving is a step too far 😂

:poop: all the best (ps, I might have to ask for this post to be deleted later 😊)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
btw the more ASA complaints she gets the more they will look into it but it has to be a really specific complaint

so her stories she’s written it’s as/gifted/brand partner but in white font which is hard to read and it’s so small against her stories (funnily enough against a white background whilst filming)

Her Ad/Gifted/brand partner should be DISPLAYED CLEARLY for her viewers to see and also she should state the above as well before posting.

“hope that helps” just so when filing a complaint you know to be really specific as to why you think it’s a breach of advertising (which she clearly doesn’t give a duck about)
Before a GS girl kept on doing the same and it wasn’t until somebody wrote a really in-depth and precise complaint that the ASA responded and pulled it up

Reactions: 14
How much stuff in the pergola ?? 😳😳. It’s got more than my front room - I can’t believe it!!
EF349002-7D8E-42DD-BC33-2C883CE6CC38.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Why does it look like Ron has temp tattoos on the backs of his legs above his ankles?

Reactions: 2
'Bespoke'
The new word that influencers have created to replace 'specially made'.
"Me mate's got size 14 feet. She has to have her shoes 'bespoke'"
Oh F**k off

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Monday we did it”

Sorry but I’ve had a pretty tit day today and tattle has honestly been a saving grace for making me laugh today. What’s been hard about her day? Her ebayers weren’t to standard and her laundry needed to be done?? She pisses me off something rotten at times 🖕🏻🖕🏻

Reactions: 13
Wtf is going on with her eyebrows? She is manic looking. I have no energy anymore to look at arseholes like her so I unfollowed the smug, rat tailed headed, claw handed gobshite. That is all

• Haha
Reactions: 9
btw the more ASA complaints she gets the more they will look into it but it has to be a really specific complaint

so her stories she’s written it’s as/gifted/brand partner but in white font which is hard to read and it’s so small against her stories (funnily enough against a white background whilst filming)

Her Ad/Gifted/brand partner should be DISPLAYED CLEARLY for her viewers to see and also she should state the above as well before posting.

“hope that helps” just so when filing a complaint you know to be really specific as to why you think it’s a breach of advertising (which she clearly doesn’t give a duck about)
Before a GS girl kept on doing the same and it wasn’t until somebody wrote a really in-depth and precise complaint that the ASA responded and pulled it up
Not only that, I’m blessed with two children with additional needs.....my eldest is going blind he can make out some things but if you’re an adult hincher how the f*** are they supposed to see that clearly, if we can’t?? xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
All that plastic tit hanging off that pergola swing chair. One cherry off her super kings and POOOOF 🔥🔥🔥 pergola bye bye!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It is freezing in Essex I can confirm 😂
Also the spiders are out in force I just ejected 3 daddy long legs

I can’t wait to see how this lot in the pergola holds up till next May 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.