Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, over buying cheap Chinese 1 use plastic for an autumn display you’ll then bin is so funny Soph! You really are a laugh a minute!! SO FUNNY!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So was told by jaymee- allegedly - to be off her phone last week but clearly spent a lot of time wasting more money on useless ebay tat. She might as well just piss her money up against a wall, she’s so bleeping insensitive. Sorry for swearing but she’s really got to me today. God knows what crappy autumn number she’ll come up with; cue another pissy stick moment.

Reactions: 18
Hinchy went to DAWWSIT, where’s that?

bleeping gob on her can she say anything correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did the house sitter only sleep there then as seen as they’ve been to the post office to collect their parcels. All the post office collection places around me close no later than 12pm.
They had no house sitter. All made up, no doubt alarm and security cameras

Reactions: 11
That little pumpkin really does look like she just fished it out of Jamie’s pants, don’t call him Mr Inch for nothing 😂🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously copying Stacey here she’s just done two wreaths similar to this sort of style

Reactions: 4
She is so trying to copy SS now (who I actually like sorry guyyyyzzzz) when has hinch ever been creative like she’s trying to do with the autumn leaves🥴

Reactions: 10
I called bingo on the stairgate, acorns and moss bowl

I love that moss bowl is back!
also glad she got a stairgate for Ron’s sake
I think the reason she didn’t is because Chicken Strip has full free range of the house....
what is she doing with those bloody acorns

Reactions: 5
View attachment 249969
well done Soph it looks like a penis 🙄 god knows how this woman got pregnant....is she laughing because it’s the spitting image of Jamie? Will she be holding her “pumpkin” next to it later for size reference 😂
Oh No I purchased the similar
View attachment 249969
well done Soph it looks like a penis 🙄 god knows how this woman got pregnant....is she laughing because it’s the spitting image of Jamie? Will she be holding her “pumpkin” next to it later for size reference 😂
Oh no I purchased the similar autumn decorations for my daughter as she asked me to make her a door wreath for autumn I apologise I’m off to sit on the naughty step I maybe gone a while 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m still struggling to know what to list the complaint under?
So I did , type of advertisement, online. Next one, social media. Then on the next one you do have to scroll down a fair bit to get ‘influencer/affiliate platform’ (cringe). Hope this helps ATVxoxoxoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.