Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This disturbed me a great deal.šŸ¤£
a bit of my tea actually came back up into my mouth, wow thereā€™s some psychos out there as she just encourages every single one of them! She is in such a dark place Has she ever thought following the H has put her there!

Reactions: 11
I called bingo on the stairgate, acorns and moss bowl

I love that moss bowl is back!
also glad she got a stairgate for Ronā€™s sake
I think the reason she didnā€™t is because Chicken Strip has full free range of the house....
what is she doing with those bloody acorns
That gates not going to last too long if Jabba the Mutt runs into it.

But wait ..... When was the last time Pedigree Chunk actually ran anywhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This disturbed me a great deal.šŸ¤£
Fucks sake how old is this muppet? Those horrid trolls.....its so hard to believe that these are grown women with homes and families of their own. They are so dependent and needy, what will they do the day Sophie decides she has had enough and deletes her Insta?

Reactions: 13
Not seen polly featured today in her full house tidy clean šŸ‘€ not have I seen her in any freshā€™n up Fridays . She must be saving her for best šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Christ's sake I am definitely becoming infected with Hinch virus, I bought Jus Rol at the weekend and I have bought those autumn garlands off Ebay. I draw the line at making wreaths though, mine are on my windowsills with little china pumpkins, toadstools and acorns dotted about. I quite liked them. Until today.....!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fucks sake how old is this muppet? Those horrid trolls.....its so hard to believe that these are grown women with homes and families of their own. They are so dependent and needy, what will they do the day Sophie decides she has had enough and deletes her Insta?
Show up at her house for a cuppa I recon. If I was soph I would be putting a bespoke gate on my drive next

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has been said but how is that stair gate allowed?? Is there not some kind of safety regulation about the kind of lock needed? They're all normally like a 'press and lift' kind of mechanism! That is shocking. It's a gate. Not a safety gate!! It's just a bloody gate!!!
It just goes to show she's more concerned about how her house looks than the safety of her child.
He's been on the move for a while now, I can't actually believe she is only just putting one up.

Reactions: 9
Am I reading right?
She spent a few grand on a week's holiday in a gorgeous house, in a beautiful area, with amazing weather..........and she spent her time buying tit on Ebay?
That's not right. She knows it. We know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm Kate to the party and just catching up guysssssssss but I feel like the thread recap for this thread is just gonna be "eyebrows" šŸ¦…

• Haha
I cant get over the eyebrows what the frig. I dont laaaav it guys I absolutely don't laaaavvv it. When she next to b and m for a 'browse' around. So bad like a dad joke but couldn't bloody resist. All the brows x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a load of shite that she couldn't get a stairgate to fit. We have awkward steps too and the BabyDam gate fits just fine.

Reactions: 6
Do you know whatā€™s really boiled my piss today? The TaDaaaa list.
Iā€™ve been making these at work every day since returning to work from Mat Leave so I can prove that Iā€™ve been fitting a 5 day working week into 4 days so that I can be paid accordingly. She does it to prove sheā€™s run a sodding duster round and fed her chunky dog!
itā€™s called running a home love, we all do it.
Slow clap for Zoph šŸ‘šŸ¼ šŸ‘šŸ¼ šŸ‘šŸ¼

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I still think they got home a week ago as the booking calendar for the place they stayed had it booked out from 1st to 13th Sept, then available from 13th onwards
Yes!! Have said in a previous thread have often thought their life isnā€™t real-time on insta!!
Everything is probably a pre record and she just picks the photo or vids to post each day!! could be possibly weeks out?!

Reactions: 6
I havenā€™t even seen what dickheads been up to today on Instagram or on here!
Iā€™ve had one of the most stressful days, my first day as a student nurse and it all went tits up at 8am when my son started showing covid symptoms! Trying to get him a test is a nightmare! Nothing but technical problems as my course has to be virtual instead of face to face, then found out Iā€™m not enrolled on my course because they lost my documents and dealing with my bleep landlord whoā€™s sold our house! šŸ˜” not sure I can cope with cockwomble Hinch today!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Iā€™m a 2, not having a good day with real anxiety and been very tearful. Just smiled though cos a robin was in my bird bath but donā€™t worry Iā€™m not doing a zoph and turning in to Snow White which is what she reminds me of when she luvvves the goats, the horses, the handsomes :sick:
Thatā€™s so cute šŸ„° anxiety is a bastard. Remember mUm SaYs only a short time til bedtime, get a Costa hot chocolate and some wax melts on Hun

(in all seriousness I also suffer from anxietyamongst other mental ailments and hope youā€™re being kind to yourself)

View attachment 249969
well done Soph it looks like a penis šŸ™„ god knows how this woman got pregnant....is she laughing because itā€™s the spitting image of Jamie? Will she be holding her ā€œpumpkinā€ next to it later for size reference šŸ˜‚
Way bigger than Jamieā€™s

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.