Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I’m going to Dorset this weekend! Hope she doesn’t come back! 😱

So was it just me a million years ago when my kids were little who just gave the highchair and bigger toys a cursory wipe with a damp cloth or some soap water? Kids literally never got sick. Never sprayed anything over their stuff 🤷‍♀️
I remember my nephew dropping his dummy on the floor and us just picking it up, licking it ourselves and giving it back to him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Hmm she has shared info on that woman who got zoflora in her eyes from sniffing it in a shop...wonder why she addresses this but not that poor woman who died after mixing products??

Reactions: 33
Long time lurker first time poster... I let most of the things she does go over my head and I find her mildly irritating but watching her let Ronnie pet Henry when he’s eating makes my bloody teeth itch! So dangerous. No matter how trust worthy the dog you can’t read their minds. I’ve got 2 dogs one of which I’ve never even heard growl, when it’s dinner time they’re in the kitchen behind the gate and my 2 year old is in another room it’s just basic fucking safety and not worth the risk!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

instacharlie

VIP Member
Am I reading right?
She spent a few grand on a week's holiday in a gorgeous house, in a beautiful area, with amazing weather..........and she spent her time buying shit on Ebay?
That's not right. She knows it. We know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

londonlife24

VIP Member
What are the complaints for, I think I’ve missed something😰
She keeps posting ‘joy of clean brand partner’ or ‘gifted’ or whatever in white writing on basically a white/near white background so isn’t clear. Its meant to be glaringly obvious she is a brand partner or being paid to do something.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Jemmylina

"Monday we did it"
Eff off..... You did what?
Cleaned your kitchen
Sat on your arse
Had a stroll
Had your husband at home all day
Popped to ma's

She's on another sodding planet and doesn't know the meaning of getting through a day!

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
Thread suggestion with votes of 43 goes to @Megan29220
Full title made to fit - shes planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma though cos Sophs still on the boob

Last thread catch up

They went away on the 11/09/20 and came home 20/09/20. They apparently had a house sitter.
She said her sad goodbyes to Dorset and an eagle eyed tattler (Handmademama) found where she had stayed.
It was a 9 bed country house called Canford Dairy in Winborne that sleeps 20 people, complete with a swimming pool & hot tub, the weekly price ranging from £2950 - £5250. Wow.
As usual her mum tagged along, as well as the niece, making the family holiday very cosy.
She deleted all of the IG posts from fans (and the 1 from Freda) saying they have seen her mum & niece with her, later on in a Q&A she stated that she paid for her parents to visit and they stayed elsewhere – liar.
Ronnie liked a wooden playhouse so much she has bought one, she reads the room so well.
This morning she was asking her sheep on which room to clean 1st – they were all filthy, even the bath, this was after one night back in the house.
She was feeling strange – she is – and a #gifted minky holder was received in the post.
And
Sophie does not have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper but she has never denied/confirmed it.
covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here.
Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

Latest gaffe
For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie

News

She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her Mrs Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances.

Facts we’ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis @bellinibobble @SunriseRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning. Her bracelets often disappear and then reappear mid story.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamie’s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.
-The Daily Record newspaper ran an article about her Zoflora ‘hack’. She pours boiling water into a glass jug to test the scent. Zoflora say the product should not be mixed with boiling water because the results of that have not been tested.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Loopy83

VIP Member
Oh my goodness now I love a holiday with my folks but that's cause they live 3 hours away so it's nice to spend time with them. She sees her mum nearly everyday as it is. Can her and Jamie not even take their own son on holiday without Ma popping up!

Reactions: 30

GossipBug

VIP Member
I normally just lurk on the Hinch threads without commenting, mainly cos I can't bloody keep up :ROFLMAO:

However, I'm calling it now. They're trying to raise Vesty's profile so that he has a similar following to her, they'll then claim Vesty is having to take over for a while, whilst Soph has a much needed break to "fix her mental health" before moving into a country manor, funded entirely from her "fans". We'll then see them on our screens in some sort of "At Home with the Hinchliffe's" reality show.
It is strange how out of her nearly 4 million followers, only around 600K actually follow Onslow. You would think that her followers would automatically be his so they can maximise their daily dose of Brand Hinch.... Her engagement rate is also pretty low for someone with supposedly 4 million genuine followers....

Reactions: 30