Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mgh727

VIP Member
Can someone please edit a seagull between her eyebrows, cos those bad boys are going to be flapping away soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Nice to see the kid back in the skin tight clothes today. Whilst she is probably prancing around in one of her £90 jump suits. Selfish bitch

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Her and that fat over fed dog tho... she might think he will never bite Ronnielonglegs but Dogs cannot be trusted. God he looks fatter then ever even after running round the holiday field for a week!
Everyone puts on a bit of weight on holiday! How dare you!
I wonder if he’ll be able to shift the holiday weight in time to put his Christmas weight on?

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
@shadyessex33. I was watching Corrie last night when shadyessex George the undertaker did his apology speech to Mary and I was smiling to myself. The current Mr Sazz asked what I was smiling at and then I got the giggles and was trying to explain all the links and he just looked at me ‘gone out’ as we say up North 😁😁
If my husband see’s me laughing at my phone he says “you’re on that tattle again aren’t you?” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

StopsayingHandsnomes

Chatty Member
I haven’t even seen what dickheads been up to today on Instagram or on here!
I’ve had one of the most stressful days, my first day as a student nurse and it all went tits up at 8am when my son started showing covid symptoms! Trying to get him a test is a nightmare! Nothing but technical problems as my course has to be virtual instead of face to face, then found out I’m not enrolled on my course because they lost my documents and dealing with my cunt landlord who’s sold our house! 😡 not sure I can cope with cockwomble Hinch today!

• Sad
  • Heart

Mumof3Dawn

Sorry if this has been said but how is that stair gate allowed?? Is there not some kind of safety regulation about the kind of lock needed? They're all normally like a 'press and lift' kind of mechanism! That is shocking. It's a gate. Not a safety gate!! It's just a bloody gate!!!

• Angry

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
spaghetti muffins not fit for a dog, fuck off back to Dorset to sit on a log”
ps your husband looks like a frog......

• Haha
  • Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
They are actually ridiculous. You can see where her natural brows should be along her brow bone and these monstrosities are way off....they look mental! Who the f*ck asks for brows like this!? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Can you imagine going into a brow bar and actually asking for a “Mrs Hinch” 😂

• Haha

Jenniet

VIP Member
Hahahaha I’ve been blocked for having a conversation with someone on her photos saying I didn’t really get the whole hinching thing!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

The Slayer

No I don’t think this is something people should do and I don’t think it would meet any threshold. There are no laws against children on a parents IG, he’s fully dressed and supervised and he hasn’t actually come to any harm. Even SS couldn’t intervene in this situation of monetisation - absolutely all these mummy influencers are doing the same thing. Some of the things she does do not seem very safe to me but I don’t think it’s enough to report them for anything.

I work in this type of area and although it’s all very cringe, there is no evidence of neglect or abuse so I don’t think it would be something anyone should do. Unless you see something majorly concerning relating to him. A lot of parents have pets, smoke and have stupid houses. He’s clean and fed. If an accident did happen it would be investigated by SS or the HV if he went to A&E or the GP with anything suspicious
I agree, I'm a child protection social worker and he absolutely does not meet the threshold for a referral. Unfortunately there are plenty of children out there that do who are being abused by their parents/family, neglected due to drug and alcohol use or mental health issues, being groomed and exploited etc. If anything the Hinch's have taken steps to make sure Ron is cared for by having Inch at home 24/7.

There is not enough evidence yet to know what the impact of social media exposure by insta huns is going to have on children in the future but I believe it will cause issues around attachment, relationships self esteem (due to not being insta perfect) anxiety and other mental health issues. But we don't have the evidence yet.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Well someone (can't remember who) definitely got a BINGO on that gate!!! They saw she had liked some bespoke gate maker pages on Insta a few threads back. Stand up and come and get your prize 🏆🥐

Mook

Obsessed with a tomato slicer guyyyyyzzzzz
I’ve got shit loads of tomato slicers in the drawer, they’re called knives. Plastic tat for plastic tat’s sake.
Fuck me 😂

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
He never lost his Christmas weight, then he added his Easter weight, his lockdown weight and his multiple holiday weight. Next will be his Halloween weight 😂
Don’t forget his birthday weight from the 3 #gifted birthday cakes she never said thank you for 😂

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Parking here for easier lurking....can’t keep up! I did spit my tea out when she said Mum and Dad came for a visit. Of course they did! Why wouldn’t they?! 🙄
The dad that visited but wasn’t seen and the niece who didn’t visit but was seen! 🙄

• Haha

Web30

VIP Member
Why take the cases upstairs? I always put them straight by the washer and unloaded it to wash.