Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misssj80

VIP Member
Someone actually saying they wish their own child could be 'as cute as Ron' and then shouting troll when someone calls them out 🤦‍♀️
She loves Ronnie and her own child equally??? And they are all one big hinching family 😱😱😱😱😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

mgh727

VIP Member
FOR THE LOVE OF MARY, JESUS AND JOSEPH CAN SHE BE BLOODY GIFTED/BUY SOMETHING AND USE ANOTHER DESCRIPTIVE REACTION THAT ISNT “I LAAAAAAV IT”

Am at my wits end, she’s made me a woman on the edge, feel like uncle bryn cooking Christmas dinner 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 36

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Why does she have to involve the dog in everything? It’s not even a cute dog! Always looks like a miserable turd.

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I’m sorry if this offends anyone but I truly detest those bloody fake flowers in the garden. And they are so expensive! It looks awful!! How can she spend so much money and end up with something so incredibly tacky?!

Also - can we please stop talking about eyebrows as Tattle is trolling me with adverts for microblading 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Well guysssssss, my ta-daa list today involved having a poo. I just love my poo. Absolutely love it. It's the best poo. Poo, we did it!! 👏 I labelled it 'poo'. Husband is sooooo proud of me, he carved how proud of me he is into said p....

Ok, no, the carving is a step too far 😂

:poop: all the best (ps, I might have to ask for this post to be deleted later 😊)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Wilson585

The baby gate 🤦🏼‍♀️ Looks lovely don’t get me wrong but I had a wide gate that screw outwards to adjust so I don’t believe for a second that’s the reason.. “it looks like it’s part of the house!” Of course it does, cos god forbid your house looked like a child actually lives there 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Suzyjay72

Hi.. I’ve been lurking for a while.

I wonder if she hid the fact that her family went because she was breaking the “rule of 6”
3 of them plus her parents and maybe her sister and niece. 7 people. Does her sister have a fella?

we all know how she ignore lockdown rules last time.

Reactions: 34

shadyessex33

VIP Member
@shadyessex33 you're on fire today! 😂😂 in my mind you're just like Bobby the undertaker's assistant from Stella! I know he's Welsh but he's hilarious and I loved him! Xx
The one lady who’s Mum I looked after always sticks in my head. I was embalming and dressing her Mum ready for viewing. She said “I feel so much better now I know you’re looking after Mum. Also, she would love it because she loved the Gays!” 😂 her Mum was 86 love her!

• Haha
  • Heart

instacharlie

VIP Member
Sweet jesus, there's a reason you can't buy stair gates with locks like that! (and if it's bespoke why the 2 lumps of wood either side?!)

If only Lindam did an extendable stair gate that adjusts in size, and that also screws into walls or wood for awkward sizes.........Oh wait :rolleyes:🤷‍♀️ Even I know that and I don't bloody have kids!