Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The

Definately dodgy - either them being secretive with their business or someone else using their name to gain momentum. They have an Instagram, says on their page sign up is free - but I bet there is some costs to be made at some point. The account follows hers and hashtags all the Hinch HashTags so surely she would have seen it by now and dealt with it if it's a dodgy company. I thought as she trademarked the 'Hinch' name that no one could use it without her say so or paying her/them?
It's connected to them. The account is looking for cleaning accounts to promote .
hinchedfluencers, only started posting 4 days ago ( when they were away). One of the post reads like Grinches writing.
Is this part of her plan to buy the manor house ?.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What is this with her all of a sudden answering comments......I read a few weeks ago that she never answers and her excuse was that she receives too many messages to answer?
Have the messages got less or has she got scared of losing followers?
She saw the screenshot on here the other day that showed Stacey had more followers than her and a better engagement rate and she tit her panties....that is why she is suddenly commenting back to people. Her replies will also encourage even more people to like and comment, in the hope that they too will get a reply thus also boosting her engagement.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
So, looks like Mr Hinch does have a job..... Helpings others Rip people off, lie & manipulate on social media and gain freebies/gifted items/and content from businesses. It doesn't say (even after some googling) who owns this company, who runs it, how many agents etc.... Seems secretive. Just like the Hinches. Doubt they would allow another company to use "their" name in anyway. Plus wasn't he a successful sales manager prior to all this, so with that and their "fame" & platform level he probably does feel able to support & advise others on social media marketing. I wonder where in the house their office is? They never show that room.

*Social media influencers needing marketing campaigners should be enough for fans to see it's all business. Nothing is authentic that comes from an influencers post, nothing. It is all cleverly thought out in advance and pre-planned for maximum exposure & money. The only times it's not planned months in advance is at times when a trend pops up suddenly & they jump on the bandwagon - although it will still be thought out & planned by someone else, just in less time than the rest of their content.View attachment 250432View attachment 250427
You’re onto something. I noticed someone shared it earlier. They are on insta, and follow all the big name brands and are looking for cleaning influencers. 🤔

Is this what she means when she says one day she hopes the hinching will continue without her? Is his office that desk in the garage next to his “resistant bands.” If it is him, who takes care of Ronnie then? So many questions...

Edit: removing name from pictures

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Those eyebrows need their own insta
A bit like Connel's Chain now has it's own insta (Paul Mescal + Normal People + Silver Chain = DREAMY...if you haven't watched it and fancy a bit of teenage nostalgia, romance and tears, I would highly recommend - there is also a thread on it under TV & Film). They need a @MrsHinch'sEyebrows parody account 😂

Reactions: 2
Using the same footage as last week hinch? Her life really must be that boring that she has to use old footage for content...sure you don’t need another holiday grinch, you must be exhausted 🤥

First pic from last week, second from this morning, with a filter of course to fool the army 🙄

2663E95E-0672-4714-A60B-99BF6AF8059D.jpeg

D1B3A57E-FEC5-4FBF-A56A-20A47923DD74.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
You’re onto something. I noticed someone shared it earlier. They are on insta, and follow all the big name brands and are looking for cleaning influencers. 🤔

Is this what she means when she says one day she hopes the hinching will continue without her? Is his office that desk in the garage next to his “resistant bands.” If it is him, who takes care of Ronnie then? So many questions...

Edit: removing name from pictures
If this isn’t Jamie or Hinch, bloody hope whoever has started this company has done some copywriting because I’m pretty sure she owns “Hinch” & “Hinched” so if they aren’t getting a cut they’ll sue their arses off for sure 🥴

this enterprise also hasn’t been added to company’s house yet and as much as I dislike Inch, he knows business and I don’t think he’d be stupid enough to start a new business without filing the proper information for accounts etc first

Reactions: 4
Genuine question and request for sensible advice guyzzz

My next door neighbours have submitted plans for the most atrocious extension in the world, I'm not joking.

I'm also not 'just jealous' but they are literally going to put me in the dark as they will take every last bit of natural daylight between our houses.

They want to paint it grey 🥺
It'll more than likely get rejected if it blocks daylight due to the 45° rule (their house to your window). Hope that helps.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 249587
Sorry if this is old news to anyone but this is the first I’ve seen it!! WHAT. THE. duck.
This woman needs cancelled.
Wtf ! Where was that written

Sorry, she stayed in a 9 bedroom house?
The 4 of them in 9 bedrooms. Is she for real?

Just when I think she can't piss me off anymore.

I had a thought the other day too. I wonder if the last chapter of her "book" is her announcement that she's quitting social media.
At this point how many genuine followers does she have? Even when she wasn't uploading it was a steady increase every day of bots.

Reckon her in the style collab will be announced in the next couple weeks and she'll retire soon into a mansion in Dorset or wherever the duck she went
I bleeping hope not i live five mins from where she was ! Thank duck i didn’t see her

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.