Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Monday we did it"
Eff off..... You did what?
Cleaned your kitchen
Sat on your arse
Had a stroll
Had your husband at home all day
Popped to ma's

She's on another sodding planet and doesn't know the meaning of getting through a day!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just completed my TaaDaa list....I sank a bottle of Vino and opened the second. Monday & Hinch you can suck a bag of dicks! 🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
"Monday we did it"
Eff off..... You did what?
Cleaned your kitchen
Sat on your arse
Had a stroll
Had your husband at home all day
Popped to ma's

She's on another sodding planet and doesn't know the meaning of getting through a day!
" Monday we did it"
Fleeced the sheep out of their money to book another 5 grand hoilday

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Sometimes her stories are weird. It’s lovely seeing Jamie play with him and make him laugh and he’s running around aka it’s all normal, then suddenly he’s clamped tightly to her busom surrounded by spider infested plastic plants and a dark filter like something from an 80’s romance movie. I think the endless gushing love she has for her spider infested pub garden borders on weird TBH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
‘Monday, we did it’

Did what ?

Have you also just got in from a 12 hour shift, now have to give the house a once over, get some washing & ironing done, sort everyone’s lunches & dinner prep for tomorrow, eat & shower ... ready to do it all over again tomorrow?

Atleast my dogs get 2 decent walks a day though, my kids aren’t all over social media with god knows whoever perving all over them, and I sleep well knowing I’ve done an honest days work... 💁🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38
‘Monday, we did it’

Did what? You literally did what most people do on their day off, you know.. after working a full week in an actual real life job. She has no clue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
So are the sex swing faux flowers new? I see fitted cushion seats and cushions for her pub benches! Stupid laughing at 'her' ebayers ..yer Zoph coz you've never bought utter crap before have you!!! Oh plus a handmade stair gate, thousands on a holiday, playhouse on order...

Reactions: 8
Right let’s be honest..... that obsessed fan threw the Zoflora on her mask to get noticed by Hinch didn’t she?

She is the one who did a big video to This Is Me crying when Hinch LIKED one of her posts.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Probably been posted already but still catching up. 😁

These must be wind up accounts by Tattlers on Grinch's grid post!!! Absolutely pissing myself over some of the comments! 😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_20200921_194522.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Sometimes her stories are weird. It’s lovely seeing Jamie play with him and make him laugh and he’s running around aka it’s all normal, then suddenly he’s clamped tightly to her busom surrounded by spider infested plastic plants and a dark filter like something from an 80’s romance movie. I think the endless gushing love she has for her spider infested pub garden borders on weird TBH
Exactly. Cant stand either of them but at least Inch seems to love his son and enjoy playing with him. The pics of her with Ronnie are all so fake and false, quick Jamie get a pic of me holding Jamie, looking wistful and loving. It's all so posed. Those creepy messages from her weird fans would just freak me out too much to even think of putting any more pics of Ronnie online. I honestly dont understand how she doesnt see it's weird, she positively encourages it. What will it take for her to realise that she should be protecting innocent little Ronnie not exposing him like this. It's very worrying.

Right let’s be honest..... that obsessed fan threw the Zoflora on her mask to get noticed by Hinch didn’t she?

She is the one who did a big video to This Is Me crying when Hinch LIKED one of her posts.
She must have been. She said in her post that the mask saved her face, but why was she even sniffing it in the first place if she was wearing a mask? Didnt happen, she made herself cry and made up this story to match the pic. Total BS.

Reactions: 11
WHY WHY WHY does she have come across so emotional when Ronnie and Jamie are doing anything she gets right on my tits when she sounds as tho she’s in floods of tears 🤬. Why buy crap fake leaves off eBay the outside world will be full or red leaves soon could of made her own with her “Acorns) There fooking pine cones how thick can one grown women be

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Where's the downstairs one? Will that be another story?

'Look guys the stairgate fairies have been again'

View attachment 249760
View attachment 249762
View attachment 249763
View attachment 249764
Kate Moss to the party here. Thanks for the videos. So she said Ronnie won’t be able to get at the latch on the back (exaggerated claw motion over top of gate). Let’s just ignore the giant gap in the rails at the side where his arm will easily fit through and slide the latch. We know how observant and speedy little ones can be. I know she lahhhves the look of it, and it does look nice, but yet again, we have frill over function here. I know some will think she can’t win for trying. IMO a badly designed gate solution is worse than no gate, because you let your guard down. Be safe lil Ronnie.
7D434712-3269-4D0E-B07D-0E28309037DA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Are there any beauticians on here who can explain why her eyebrows are bleeping off towards her hairline whilst doing a Mexican wave?
she’s had them micro bladed or tattooed on (they look tattooed to me) so they don’t look very natural. She might have some of her own eyebrows left but all of what is on her face to me is a bad attempt by the beautician at an eyebrow shape. They don’t ever grow like that so it is the person who did the tattooing who has done that to her. Added to maybe too much Botox has made them look worse. I think she fills them out more when she does her make up

problem is you are stuck with them so you have to fade them out over a long period but if she keeps going back to the same person they aren’t changing them into a different shape they just touch them up in the same place. If you look at her close up these are almost all pencil or tattoo as they are too perfect and flat

also I think it’s the way she angles her head for photos that seem to make them look even more angled. She arches them up to widen her eyes and takes the photo from below her so they look worse

Attachments

Reactions: 6
That is not a good look

and the George Foreskin is out again

flower.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
“Monday, we did it” at 7.20pm!! Like that’s the end of the day and you’ve actually achieved something! My son just walked through the door having been at work since 3.30am this morning and we haven’t even had dinner yet. Then I’ve got to put a wash on, do the ironing, walk the dogs and clean the kitchen before I can even think about sitting down and lighting a bleeping wax melt.

Reactions: 23
Why does she clean stuff then write it down?
If she didn’t have her insta page she would defo be one of those ones on Facebook who post “4 loads of washing done, kitchen cleaned, floors mopped, bedding changed 💪💪💪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Monday we did it, I just bleeping can’t. Did what exactly?
I’ve had a absolutely stinker of a day at work, and I have to do it all over again tomorrow and till I’m 67 my retirement age, how fun. But yeah you did it soph well bleeping done.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.