Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the “house sitter” 🤷🏼‍♀️ you’re telling me the “house sitter” left all that mess? 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her accent has changed 🤔... No over pronunciation.. no hard T's .... Has her meds changed also..
This is the new (or is it old) Soph remember. Give her time she will be back to the old/new?? Soph.
Im confused, I don't know who she is any more. Soon she will be back making risotto and using only white wine vinegar

Reactions: 7
Jayyyyyyyysus christ. All that botox is making her Eyebrows nearly apart of her hairline. They're about to take off!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well someone (can't remember who) definitely got a BINGO on that gate!!! They saw she had liked some bespoke gate maker pages on Insta a few threads back. Stand up and come and get your prize 🏆🥐

Reactions: 27
FOR THE LOVE OF MARY, JESUS AND JOSEPH CAN SHE BE BLOODY GIFTED/BUY SOMETHING AND USE ANOTHER DESCRIPTIVE REACTION THAT ISNT “I LAAAAAAV IT”

Am at my wits end, she’s made me a woman on the edge, feel like uncle bryn cooking Christmas dinner 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 36
thoughts on the zoflora post
This is the mad hincher who supposedly got it in her face when she sniffed it in the shop. I would have a million times more respect for Sophie if she actually admitted that she shouldnt have used Zoflora in boiling water, or that she shouldnt have used 9 chemicals to clean one small bathroom. That Andrea is a hinch devotee, I have no doubt she faked that to get attention from the queen Soph.

Reactions: 16
State of those bleeping eyebrows!!! 🤭🤭🤭
You'd think with all the money she spends on holidays she'd pay someone decent to sort them out. Makes her look like an evil witch. I've got second hand embarrassment looking at those. Good grief get them sorted out you plonker.

Screenshot_20200921_154404.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
How many “I lavvvvveeee iTTTTTT” did she just get into the stair gate story especially for us? Well done babe. Finally starting to act like a mother. Just gotta be left alone with him now for the first time ever and you’ll be on your way to being a real life parent! Claps for hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What happened to the “house sitter” 🤷🏼‍♀️ you’re telling me the “house sitter” left all that mess? 👌🏻
They were back around late afternoon yesterday so I assume it’s just their own mess from getting home

Reactions: 4
State of those bleeping eyebrows!!! 🤭🤭🤭
You'd think with all the money she spends on holidays she'd pay someone decent to sort them out. Makes her look like an evil witch. I've got second hand embarrassment looking at those. Good grief get them sorted out you plonker.

View attachment 249690
Shes clearly not got any natural brows and has had them very cheaply tattooed on, no one with a decent license should leave their client with fully shaded heavy brows with a ridiculous arch 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The baby gate 🤦🏼‍♀️ Looks lovely don’t get me wrong but I had a wide gate that screw outwards to adjust so I don’t believe for a second that’s the reason.. “it looks like it’s part of the house!” Of course it does, cos god forbid your house looked like a child actually lives there 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
A bespoke baby gate what a load of crock! She just didn’t want a normal one messing up her aesthetic it’s absolutely pathetic. He’s a child Sophie!!! The things you need for them don’t need to all match and blend in perfectly with your decor! They’re only needed for a short time so what bloody difference does it make to you having a bog standard metal one?! Never in my life have I seen someone so embarrassed to hAve child interiors in their home. Even Ron’s room meets your perfect aesthetic with grey and white and a hint of that greyish blue it’s so boring!!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Shes clearly not got any natural brows and has had them very cheaply tattooed on, no one with a decent license should leave their client with fully shaded heavy brows with a ridiculous arch 😔
I feel like she’s trolling us with the brows 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.