Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, wrap up warm to go in the garden.....I know regional weather can differ, but it was like 26 degrees yesterday and today is meant to be the same?! No time to check the weather, got to browse eBay for more tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The things she has done this morning looks like a list of things to piss off Tattle.

Morning Zoph! You’ve got this darling x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can anyone on MHMMDI think for themselves? 🤷🏼‍♀️ There’s a post asking “how do you store your knickers in drawers?” Love you don’t need fancy baskets or roll them up into felt holders, no one is going to go looking and judge you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Teaching him the washer is a plaything fills me with rage. In another life, when I was a paediatric nurse we had a 3 year old girl admitted to the orthopaedic ward. The washing machine safety catch had failed and she opened the door fascinated by the machine in full spin and put her arm in. She lost her arm below the elbow. 😟

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Why does she have to involve the dog in everything? It’s not even a cute dog! Always looks like a miserable turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Teaching him the washer is a plaything fills me with rage. In another life, when I was a paediatric nurse we had a 3 year old girl admitted to the orthopaedic ward. The washing machine safety catch had failed and she opened the door fascinated by the machine in full spin and put her arm in. She lost her arm below the elbow. 😟
A woman on my Facebook who is a massive fan of Soph filmed her son playing hide and seek in a tumble dryer 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Don't know who's bingo it was, but here comes the brown craft paper being out of stock for wrapping presents up with 😤😠 Wanted to involve my little one this year with 'decorating' the presents and now I'll have no sodding chance with the stupid barmy army copying her!
It was me!
If anyone tells me I’m copying Hinch when I’ve got the rolls of Kraft paper in my trolley I will whack them with the said roll of paper! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It was me!
If anyone tells me I’m copying Hinch when I’ve got the rolls of Kraft paper in my trolley I will whack them with the said roll of paper! 🤣
I have mine too......had it since last year, when it was half price in the sale because a certain dept store was over ambitious with their ordering......ha ha bit like Rosy Wonderlust?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can anyone on MHMMDI think for themselves? 🤷🏼‍♀️ There’s a post asking “how do you store your knickers in drawers?” Love you don’t need fancy baskets or roll them up into felt holders, no one is going to go looking and judge you 😂
These crazy fuckers would have a melt down if they saw the state of mine! Everything shoved in, nothing tidy and drawers bursting at the seams! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The things she has done this morning looks like a list of things to piss off Tattle.

Morning Zoph! You’ve got this darling x
Absolutely! Still letting Ronnie feed the fat dog and go near him while he’s eating. I sincerely hope I’m wrong about a disaster waiting to happen.

Reactions: 11
These crazy fuckers would have a melt down if they saw the state of mine! Everything shoved in, nothing tidy and drawers bursting at the seams! 😂😂
You must be my spirit animal! Out of sight out of mind in my house! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Me too! My pant draw has all sorts in it! I always end up wearing the same 3 pairs as well cause they get washed and put straight back on the top of the pile 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her story should read more like this....

So far Ron McDon has put washing in the machine which really annoyed me as he put too much in so got jayyyymeeee to take him off for a play while I re sorted it into piles of no more than 3 items for each load,I put Whitney on and made him dance for my sheepeess,he fed Henry brekkie while I stood far enough away so that if Henry bites I can’t get there quick enough,lol I laaaavvv it.....we are going to get dressed nice and warm as it’s going to be up to 25 degrees today....don’t want to catch a chill in the perrrrgoaaallaaaaaa....could take Henry for a walk like any normal loving dog owner but I just feel exhausted even thinking about it and apparently I’m supposed to do that at least twice a day??!!! Who knew??!!! Absolutely ridiculous guyyyyzzzz!!!!! He’s fine as the fat knackered unhealthy blob that I’ve turned him into. Happy Tuesday guuuyyyzzz I’ll be back later with a monstrosity of a lunch for my boyyyyyzzzzz while laughing like the manic twit I am at absolutely nothing for you all. Thank you for loving me guuuyyyyzzzz...although you’ll never love me as much as I love me....we’ve got this ✊🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So another day doing duck all in the garden!
Me too! My pant draw has all sorts in it! I always end up wearing the same 3 pairs as well cause they get washed and put straight back on the top of the pile 😂
I'm a Virgo @shadyessex33 and supposedly I have very exacting organisational skills! Bollocks! 😂 every drawer in my house and every cupboard is like a game of Jenga! 😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So another day doing duck all in the garden!
I'm a Virgo @shadyessex33 and supposedly I have very exacting organisational skills! Bollocks! 😂 every drawer in my house and every cupboard is like a game of Jenga! 😂 xx
shove it in and shut it quick 😂 whoever opens it has to deal with the mess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.