Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m used to the Essex accent but my god when did it get so exaggerated!! Does she do it on purpose now 🤣🤣

also I don’t have children but is it really that hard to find baby gates that fit or does she just want one that doesn’t spoil the look of the house?(which is fair enough but just admit it)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Soph your eyebrows don’t need to be 2m apart at all times 🥴 That rule is for people not their brows

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sweet jesus, there's a reason you can't buy stair gates with locks like that! (and if it's bespoke why the 2 lumps of wood either side?!)

If only Lindam did an extendable stair gate that adjusts in size, and that also screws into walls or wood for awkward sizes.........Oh wait :rolleyes:🤷‍♀️ Even I know that and I don't bloody have kids!

Reactions: 34
Its cos she feels the need to post to 4 million people that shes going away, and her address is really easy to find online. so shes worried a nutcase hincher one of Rons 4 million aunts and uncles will end up tryna get into the house or whatever.

She usually hints that mad ma barker will be house sitting but due to a slip up from mumsy, it was obvious her mum and dad were on hols with her. So who the sitter is this time, we dont know 🤣
I won't believe pa was there unless she shows a photo.There's yr housesitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bull tit that she couldn't find a baby gate 😂 more like they didn't match castle grey skull. She must think we're stupid. Even fatsomes would be able to open that gate 😂😂😂😂

PS... Those bleeping eyebrows man.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
State of those bleeping eyebrows!!! 🤭🤭🤭
You'd think with all the money she spends on holidays she'd pay someone decent to sort them out. Makes her look like an evil witch. I've got second hand embarrassment looking at those. Good grief get them sorted out you plonker.

View attachment 249690
she can’t Change them for a good 6 months at least ..her overdone botoxed head has caused her muscles to drop by the bridge of her nose and frozen her brows there!

Any decent practitioner would advise not to have Botox injected in that area as her muscle structure means they would drop too low...talking from experience. I looked angry as hell for 5 months after I had Botox in that area on my face and my brows dropped. Never again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone actually saying they wish their own child could be 'as cute as Ron' and then shouting troll when someone calls them out 🤦‍♀️
She loves Ronnie and her own child equally??? And they are all one big hinching family 😱😱😱😱😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
It’s about time she got a gate, don’t want to be a Debby downer! But does she honestly believe Ronnie won’t be able to open that😂😂 he’ll only need to see her open it once or twice and be on it like a pig in tit, she doesn’t realise how clever and observing they are at that age! I mean he knows how to open Everything else he shouldn’t
My son used to watch me use the cashpoint since he was in his buggy. Never changed my pin once. When he got to sixteen he nicked it and cleared my account! But I love him so much guyyyzz never felt a love like it 😕😕

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This is the mad hincher who supposedly got it in her face when she sniffed it in the shop. I would have a million times more respect for Sophie if she actually admitted that she shouldnt have used Zoflora in boiling water, or that she shouldnt have used 9 chemicals to clean one small bathroom. That Andrea is a hinch devotee, I have no doubt she faked that to get attention from the queen Soph.
Andrea will creaming her drawers that hinch mentioned her.....she’s obsessed with her and Mario....lord knows why they are both vile

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is the new (or is it old) Soph remember. Give her time she will be back to the old/new?? Soph.
Im confused, I don't know who she is any more. Soon she will be back making risotto and using only white wine vinegar
I spoke too soon.
She reverted back to type.

Reactions: 1
Someone actually saying they wish their own child could be 'as cute as Ron' and then shouting troll when someone calls them out 🤦‍♀️
He's no cuter than any other kid...difference is he is going to be a spoilt brat who has lived every minute of his young life on instagram and in time i'm sure will have his very own account with his very own gifted ads to show....oh and don't forget the obligatory chip on his shoulder he will get when he starts getting trolled....just like mummy

She loves Ronnie and her own child equally??? And they are all one big hinching family 😱😱😱😱😱
little bit weird if you ask me....

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.