Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Early but new title thread :

is it a bird? is it a plane? nah it’s hinchs eyebrows half a mile away 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I hope she shows big brother Henry how to open the gate so he can get to his room.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel like she’s trolling us with the brows 😂
I totally agree with you. Soph can claim is she being "pulled apart" by the trolls about her looks. She always hides herself in pictures but in this one she is make-up free except for the ridiculous eyebrows. Nice try at distraction Soph but we see you and your constant manipulation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
What the duck even are these? Does she really go to a brow person and ask for these????
They are actually ridiculous. You can see where her natural brows should be along her brow bone and these monstrosities are way off....they look mental! Who the f*ck asks for brows like this!? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just seen this new baby gate she's had made... Um, surely you could've just gone to B & Q and bought two planks of wood and fitted them to the banisters and then put up a normal baby gate?? Seems like an excuse just to buy a baby gate that is fitting with the "theme" of the house! Looks like a blooming barn door!

Reactions: 22
Just seen this new baby gate she's had made... Um, surely you could've just gone to B & Q and bought two planks of wood and fitted them to the banisters and then put up a normal baby gate?? Seems like an excuse just to buy a baby gate that is fitting with the "theme" of the house! Looks like a blooming barn door!
sadly (not) for me I can no longer see her posts; she blocked me for asking her why she calls everyone "darling" !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Omg that baby gate!!! I don’t post on here often but we had more awkward stairs than that but we worked it out. It’s not f***ing rocket science! We have a town house so twice the pain to fix baby gates without having to go bespoke 🙄 my little girl is a month older than Ronnie and she would have that open in seconds! Not child safe at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That stair gate is rubbish, it might be aesthetically pleasing to look at but Wonnie will soon open it, easy peasy!

Reactions: 12
Pretty bad advertisement for the company she got that gate from if Vest had to add a 2nd lock to make it more secure. Without it, it would be piss easy for Ronsnomes to open the gate.

Reactions: 20
They are actually ridiculous. You can see where her natural brows should be along her brow bone and these monstrosities are way off....they look mental! Who the f*ck asks for brows like this!? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Can you imagine going into a brow bar and actually asking for a “Mrs Hinch” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I totally agree with you. Soph can claim is she being "pulled apart" by the trolls about her looks. She always hides herself in pictures but in this one she is make-up free except for the ridiculous eyebrows. Nice try at distraction Soph but we see you and your constant manipulation.
But don't worry Soph...your hero Jamie will protect you....basically because he's got nothing else to do....

Pretty bad advertisement for the company she got that gate from if Vest had to add a 2nd lock to make it more secure. Without it, it would be piss easy for Ronsnomes to open the gate.
"ronsomes" ...love it :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahahahahahaahahahaha you lot kill me! That seagull image 😂 the claw 😂 bleeping done in.

It’s taken her this long to get gates what she playing at? It’s not like she lets him wander around on his own anyway he’s always in her arms when not performing for the gram
Maybe its for the day when Tufters can get out of bed, pack his little rucksack and try to make a break for it.

That fat duck will just barrel straight through it when it stampedes up the stairs to bed
Spat my coffee out at that one, classic :)

Is that Ma Barker ???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As if inch actually fitted that gate! Sure he supposedly can't pick his dirty underwear up of the bedroom floor. Na, that useless prick wouldn't even know what a screwdriver is

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.