Mrs Hinch #234 She is rockin, ASA are knockin. She cries troll, so the sheep come flockin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll give it 6 months that, they will 100% move I’d almost head down willy hill now, I’ll ask Jaaaaymie if he wants to come 😂
Next it will be a whole house Reno/decorate of the new one for content... And a new kid...
New shite content to make her next swipe up million with.
Thank god her personality and guilt of her raging narcissism keeps her behind the phone and not on telly etc. I couldn’t bear it honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here she goes with her inspirational quotes again!! "Whatever you've got on today by tonight it'll all be done" What about those people that have all that housework to do after a full day at work and it's not done? She's so full of mindnumbing things to say and she needs to think about what she's spouting as not everyone lives in Soph's bubble. Also, thise suitcases are on the bed again, so hygienic!!
Honestly I’m screaming inside reading this! Why does she always think of things in this way? Why is everything neatly done with and sorted in timeframes? Wtf does she know about her followers? Like you say many will have so much to do in one day! Sadly many will have some serious situations they are having to deal with that are life changing and ‘what they have on today’ certainly isn’t going anywhere once the clock strikes midnight! 😡

She is bleeping seriously pissing me off even more every single day!

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion...
‘A tiny house in Dorset’s where she’s been-has she bought it? That’s yet to be seen’

I bleeping hate this fantasy land she lives in. Must be nice. Whatever you’ve got on today by tonight it’ll all be done. Ok? What about your follower heading for chemo today? It won’t be done by tonight. She’s probably got a few more rounds left and a long road ahead. What about your follower meeting up with their lawyer today about an ongoing battle to access their child? That certainly won’t be done by tonight. Your follower bullied by her boss at work but she absolutely needs the job? That won’t be done by tonight. She’ll need to do it all over again tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I dont think its her replying to her minions I think she has someone else onto it!
100%! I messaged a well known influencer who has less followers than soph and “she” replied saying it was the people who manage her account!

Reactions: 6
This woman is a compulsive liar. I went on Undelete because I wanted to check what she said the morning they were going. I thought she said that her mum had come round early for a cuppa to see them off and see the book and I couldn't remember if she also said that she was coming to housesit or not? Anyway, guess what....all stories deleted from the 9th September to the 15th. Strange coincidence or has she had them deleted on purpose so it couldn't be revisited?
She can delete all she wants, we still have the evidence 😊😊

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I dont think its her replying to her minions I think she has someone else onto it!
Oh she's absolutey got a social media team who curates her stories. They add all the fonts/effects for her and pushing the narratives of Ron and Hen. She sends one long story of her 'cooking' and they chop and change it all for her. Why her minions are too thick to see it I don't know? It's all a sham.

• Haha
If you don't want these questions Soph... normal questions... they maybe quit Insta. Or just say 'Hi guys. Off for a week, I fancy time off Insta. See you sooon'.. then come back and say 'we had a nice break. anyway, today im doing X,Y,Z'.

Someone asking who you went with is a normal question right?
My housemate went to the park yesterday. I asked 'Ahh nice. Who with?' ITS NOT A WEIRD QUESTION!!!

She's already deleted my comment and blocked me 😂 sent me a snotty message too x

Reactions: 11
I bleeping hate this fantasy land she lives in. Must be nice. Whatever you’ve got on today by tonight it’ll all be done. Ok? What about your follower heading for chemo today? It won’t be done by tonight. She’s probably got a few more rounds left and a long road ahead. What about your follower meeting up with their lawyer today about an ongoing battle to access their child? That certainly won’t be done by tonight. Your follower bullied by her boss at work but she absolutely needs the job? That won’t be done by tonight. She’ll need to do it all over again tomorrow.
This was exactly my reaction to this insensitive and frankly tone deaf statement! She really has no idea of life outside of her boring grey house!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah definitely noted the "I booked us a boat" in other words from my own manipulative bank account and Jamie paid for duck all because he doesn't earn tit 🤦‍♀️
I don’t get why she keeps says “me” or “I” - she did the same with the Pergola update - “I paid for everything guyyyys”

I’d feel tit if I were her partner. Broadcasting that to millions...

As far as I’m concerned, it doesn’t matter who brings in more money, or who technically paid for it (or the fact Jamie isn’t working or whatever), I’ve been married 5 years and my husband earns more than me. But everything we’ve purchased has always been “we saved for this” or “we bought that”
One day, I might have a period where I’m a stay-at-home mom - but you’d be dammed if you think my husband would be telling everyone “he” pays for everything! We’re a team. That’s not how it works surly? Not in my marriage at least...

Every time I read those posts I think “poor Jamie must feel tit” but then in the same breath I’m like “no YOU didn’t pay for it on your own hun, you can thank you army forall of that”

Reactions: 17
Has anyone seen Grinch’s LinkedIn? (I don’t know if I am allowed to post a screenshot of it here?)Why is she saying she was a hairdresser? She has been working in sales all the time & for a few different companies , I don’t get why lie that she was a hairdresser?

Reactions: 4
She’s such a compulsive liar, she spews tit and can’t remember what she’s said so tries to cover her lie with another lie.
No wonder she can’t sleep and blocks everyone with an opinion. How are her army so thick they can’t see it?
Overheard a conversation in a cafe this morning between two of her hinchers and honestly you’d think that she was a messiah

this has to end soon surely?! She can’t go on for much longer can she?

Reactions: 7
Hmmm Zoph..pretend to do normal holiday stuff; dig dirt with a bucket, seaside, pub but in your 3/5k rented 9 bed accommodation with pool and games room !!!

Is the untidy house this morning more lies ?! Looks like a set up to me.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.