Mrs Hinch #234 She is rockin, ASA are knockin. She cries troll, so the sheep come flockin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion - Soph and fam are back from their vacay, but how long will it be before they sell castle grey?

Reactions: 37
Also, I hope this comment doesnt upset anyone, no intention whatsoever.

But does anyone think perhaps Sophie could be in an abusive relationship? Bruises, always refers to I and me and Ron. Vesty quit his job etc. He does seem like a controlling sort.
No or else she would be keeping the bruises secret I would imagine but im no expert. They are devious pair who play off each other to con the poor sheep. Having said that if my loved one had to put up with all the "Trolling" that she endures on a daily basis then I would get them straight off that crazy life. The lure of the money is too much for them, sad really :(

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can’t keep up with these threads 😩

What’s her reason for wanting to move ?

Last I heard , she loved her Essex house and wouldn’t want to move as her and Jamie saved soooooooooooooooo hard for deposit🙄

What’s changed then🤔
She wants to wear baggy clothes 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😡😡😡
She needs to STOP Ronnie being around Henry’s food ! Spaniels can get very protective over food and can turn! I have had Cavaliers who are on the whole very chilled, but when food is involved can become very territorial and will go for each other 😞
We have said this over and over on here, and I’m sure she has had messages sent to her, probably telling her of people’s own experiences, yet she STILL posts these scenarios on her stories. This is all to add to her perfect insta life but it’s an accident waiting to happen!!
Does she not realise many will copy her and get their babies /toddlers to do what she does? There will be an increased chance that children will get hurt!
Ffs she needs reporting about this! It’s not a nice thing to see when a dog turns. I wish my dog trainer could see this, he would absolutely lose his tit!

Reactions: 14
I do love a bath bomb from time to time I must admit.

However, if I use one, I don't ever get that much undissolved residue in the bottom of the bath. More fake content??

I also rinse the bath out afterwards because I'm not a dirty witch. Imagine what Zoph's bath is like the day after she shaves her legs 🤢🤢🤢
I know, what if someone else wants a bath after! Sophie's house though - Jambo will just have to wait!

Reactions: 4
Even on Henry's page she's trying to make out it was just them. Who took the photo Soph?

There's just no need for the dishonesty. Just admit that you're a spoilt little princess and you wanted a break so you needed someone to babysit for you because you wouldn't dare change a nappy or lift a finger whilst you're on holiday.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
bleeping odd thing to say!! What she means is she actually hates being the total fake sales witch and much rather be “herself” I wonder who really is the driving force behind the Hinch brand since she always seems to unhappy with it / herself.
I think it’s all an act. She bleeping loves her sad soulless existence but she’s written this so the losers who idolise her think ‘oh she didn’t carefully calculate this persona she puts out, little old ‘Soph’ just wants a quiet life how did this all happen to little old her?’ Pathetic vile creature

Reactions: 4
Even on Henry's page she's trying to make out it was just them. Who took the photo Soph?

There's just no need for the dishonesty. Just admit that you're a spoilt little princess and you wanted a break so you needed someone to babysit for you because you wouldn't dare change a nappy or lift a finger whilst you're on holiday.
They either can't be arsed or don't know how to look after their son without Ma Barker breathing down their necks and shouting instructions, both scenarios are sad for Ron McDon. Frankly I'm amazed that they managed to work out how to get pregnant without Ma stood at the side cheering them on (maybe she was)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
As mentioned before I stopped following Hinch. I’m new by comparison to the whole Insta fame but what is with the retrospective panic and deleting stuff. Does she not have management who would ok her posts in a more controlled way or do they just control the advert side of things? Does she not realise how manic this looks especially when she knows the calibre of eagle eyed bullshit detectors here on tattle who screenshot etc. This stuff never goes away. Tattle is the honesty box of the insta world.

Is she really that fuckin thick or is this all part of her narrative? No hinch without tattle etc
So she always looks like the poor victim.
Just seen James stories - delebratly sharing the one question about moving where grinch neither confirms or denies, the that quote about protecting the ones you love......

defo moving,would go as far as saying they are well into the process. They are planting the seed, setting the wheels in motion.

I hope they realise they backed themselves into this corner, from the get go zoph has banged on about never wanting to move, that was her safe place and no one will take her away blah blah blah - that’s not normal? Most people move houses and some point and given she’s raking it in from her sheep it was only a matter of time before she wanted a nicer/bigger house - it was inevitable! But now they need to hatch this elaborate plan than she’s being ‘forced’ out her home against her will - no zoph, you want a flashy house to match your flashy lifestyle!

she will loose sheep for this I bet
they will keep their Essex home. They will buy that big mansion, turn it into glittery grey battleship mark II and call it Hinchland. There will be stalls galore selling stuff from B&M homebaaaaarrrrgiijns. Hinchers can book to stay and have a personalised caddy to take home full of tat and shite. The vest will do the BBQ while hinch just floats about in her grey dress constantly quoting but I’m just learning guys. No swipe ups here it’s all real stalls.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope she sees this comment and it gets through to her cold grey heart. Constantly bragging about her perfect life to people like this. She should feel ashamed.
No she will see this and it will just justify to her that she is a saint who was sent to bring these ignorant fuckers into her tit existence to earn her money. She’s not capable of feeling guilt or taking stock of the harm she causes to society because she is a textbook narcissist

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Ok, awkward 😂
However, neither of them are in their 40s. Its time to address the chav at that age and duck it off 😂
My partner dresses like this. No man bag or body warmer but constant trackies and Gucci cap. Now he’s about to turn 30 I’m urging him to start dressing like an adult 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she interacting with so many sheep on her grid post?? She doesn’t normally. Anyone would think she’s got something to promote.... ahhhhh! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I posted this on a previous thread, time for an update
Blocks by Hinch = 5
Blocks by Vestlife = 4
Fucks given = 0
All I did was ask him to explain his cryptic quotation last night :)
I really dont want to go down the route of creating another insta account for these two so I really appreciate all you Tattlers who post screenshots :)
It’ll be an excuse to move house to ‘protect’ Hinch, won won and Hen 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Here she goes with her inspirational quotes again!! "Whatever you've got on today by tonight it'll all be done" What about those people that have all that housework to do after a full day at work and it's not done? She's so full of mindnumbing things to say and she needs to think about what she's spouting as not everyone lives in Soph's bubble. Also, thise suitcases are on the bed again, so hygienic!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.