Mrs Hinch #234 She is rockin, ASA are knockin. She cries troll, so the sheep come flockin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We will see; just posted this on ‘his story’ - What a clever dog, writing a story and believing he has a human brother.
Edit to add that so many of the nutters followers also comment on the dog’s page about what wonderful brothers they are; he is a dog, not a human brother! So bloody irritating!
Really beginning to think that her and her followers are really well suited and beyond help? 🤯

Reactions: 8
Who called bingo on the minky.
Because she's also 'feeling strange' this morning, I think we can safely say that strange feeling is Sophie losing power. Hi Sophie have you been on here and seeing how many of your minions have seen the light.
How are people not realising what she's doing. how can you sit and watch someone do what we all due to varying degrees every day, and think this is extraordinary.
How are people just watching it (even with an open mind) and not feeling that this is a woman doing housework, being paid 10 grand a post for literally doing what everyone around the country is doing.
We're not watching someone jump out of plane ,we're not watching someone do all the work she's doing with a nine-to-five job. We are literally watching someone with nothing else to do,do everything that every other person in the country is doing.
And yeah she might be able to give a little more time to it but that's only because she's not doing anything else!
She's being paid to do what we do without even thinking about it it. I don't do the hoovering and think ooo got to capture that on camera. Or put my washing on and think ooo I'll get 10 grand for that snap. NO! How are people not seeing what she's doing is... nothing of worth.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry if this has been mentioned but I thought this women was 'in the know' about all the products she shares!!?? You know the ones she gets paid to promote🤷🏼‍♀️😤
Not this one it seems as she is infact washing his sleepwear in it!!!! 🙄😤😤😤
Give me strength, how is this happening????!
- Please correct me if I'm wrong here

She is thick as tit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yet again with trying to hide the ad declaration with the near transparent font colour 🙄 how has she gotten away with it for so long?!

And why has she already got so much cleaning to do when they’ve only been back one night - do we think she’s left her house sitter (aka Sam) strict instructions to not clean up after herself so she’ll have some content 😂

CDF77946-E2C6-4EC4-A012-DBF2EBCC3653.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I've also reported her to ASA for that tiny brand partner tag and in frigging white on a pretty much white background. Tekin the piss!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Report her to the ASA, you can upload screenshots, it's really simple.
I did yesterday.

Reactions: 14
Sorry if this has been mentioned but I thought this women was 'in the know' about all the products she shares!!?? You know the ones she gets paid to promote🤷🏼‍♀️😤
She is "winging it" .....remember? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who called bingo on the minky.
Because she's also 'feeling strange' this morning, I think we can safely say that strange feeling is Sophie losing power. Hi Sophie have you been on here and seeing how many of your minions have seen the light.
How are people not realising what she's doing. how can you sit and watch someone do what we all due to varying degrees every day, and think this is extraordinary.
How are people just watching it (even with an open mind) and not feeling that this is a woman doing housework, being paid 10 grand a post for literally doing what everyone around the country is doing.
We're not watching someone jump out of plane ,we're not watching someone do all the work she's doing with a nine-to-five job. We are literally watching someone with nothing else to do,do everything that every other person in the country is doing.
And yeah she might be able to give a little more time to it but that's only because she's not doing anything else!
She's being paid to do what we do without even thinking about it it. I don't do the hoovering and think ooo got to capture that on camera. Or put my washing on and think ooo I'll get 10 grand for that snap. NO! How are people not seeing what she's doing is... nothing of worth.
Or should I say it isn't worth it because you fantastic people are doing this everyday. but it's nothing to get the platform she has, it's nothing to get the Hinch army she has, or the adoration. And it does make people detached from the fact that they are doing enough.
It's playing on people's vulnerabilities. that they're never good enough or that they don't look after their home right, or they're not a good enough Mum. It's a selling technique. Just like people in the fitness industry or dieting all those Instagram pages:eek:h you must eat this you must eat that, look what I do in a day here's what I eat in a day. it works of selling to people's most vulnerable places. And it's f****** disgusting. Just because it's cleaning doesn't mean it isn't harming people's health. Just like diet culture just like weight stigma and all that crap going on at the moment. She's selling. she's selling by tapping into people's fearful scared thoughts about themselves.
And they are looking at a life and being lied to because it's on unattainable.
again just like the changed bodies and the apps that change people's shapes online.you can't reach a goal that isn't even real. And Sophie's life isn't real it's all fake. She has the money she doesn't have to buy what they do or live like they do she can do what the f*** you want and she does.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It infuriates me how often she refers to herself in 3rd person.

“I felt like the old Soph”
“Welcome home Soph”

I can’t work out why she does it, is the whole ‘Soph’ thing a way of making the sheep think they’re mates?! Relatable little Soph, you’re instagram bestie that would love to have you round for a cup of tea.. except she absolutely would not!😂

Reactions: 20
Should not use anybof these softner brands they are made from animal fat! Dead animals on your clothes its horrific that horse she was patting will be wsoftening her clothes next week dixkwad! I wish she would educate herself i would happily let the nation know for free never mind 10 grand a pop . I hate the woman

Reactions: 8
Why did she leave the bath so dirty before she went away? I'm assuming the house sitter wouldn't have left it like that would they? Bloody place looked like a tip!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Should not use anybof these softner brands they are made from animal fat! Dead animals on your clothes its horrific that horse she was patting will be wsoftening her clothes next week dixkwad! I wish she would educate herself i would happily let the nation know for free never mind 10 grand a pop . I hate the woman
I agree entirely but can I just say there are animal friendly ones available BUT not the ones she promotes!!

Reactions: 9
Why did she leave the bath so dirty before she went away? I'm assuming the house sitter wouldn't have left it like that would they? Bloody place looked like a tip!
I never leave mine like that and I dont consider myself a "cleaner"fluencer....I just consider myself CLEAN!!

Reactions: 10
I'm really surprised by that warning. The point of this product is that it is safe for baby clothes. Wtf.

Reactions: 7
Morning Guyzzzz
Why is she replying to a lot of the comments on her grid post? She doesn’t normally interact with this many shoppers. 🤔
We have said on here several times that she only interacts with Tattle never with her sheep. Another reason to believe that she reads Tattle on a daily basis!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.