Mrs Hinch #234 She is rockin, ASA are knockin. She cries troll, so the sheep come flockin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon all. I've been AWOL a bit this past week or so. I just can't keep up with the pace that the threads are going at!

Anyway, having just caught up now, I see I haven't missed much. Same old, same old from Hinch :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else get the feeling her numbers are dropping and sheep are waking up her lies are getting more frequent more pointless and more obvious and I think people are sick of her especially when she lives such a care free life not even Soph can try to play relatable when people are dying and losing their income whilst she’s on her 5th holiday this year and renting cottages that is probably half a years wage to some of her followers she’s so out of touch it’s cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s crazy how much she’s transformed into this fame hungry cash cow. I was looking at her highlights this morning scrolled way back to the first few and under the Lanterns highlight from 111w ago she’s seen cleaning with white vinegar and a few slides into it she actually says “all these fancy cleaners, I can’t deal with it. white vinegar mate” she’s also using tumble drier sheets that aren’t made by p&g she describes them as cheap! Looking back at all of that shows how dramatically different her house is now. The only thing that’s remained the same in that house is the colour scheme. The people, the furnishings, the products have all been changed and for the worse in my humble opinion

• Wow
Reactions: 37
That term ‘Hinch Army’ gives me the absolute rage. It’s quite possibly the saddest thing you could ever hear a grown ass adult say.

Reactions: 15
Also, I hope this comment doesnt upset anyone, no intention whatsoever.

But does anyone think perhaps Sophie could be in an abusive relationship? Bruises, always refers to I and me and Ron. Vesty quit his job etc. He does seem like a controlling sort.
I think that’s reaching a bit

Reactions: 7
There’s literally nothing left Zoph can do, she’ll move house to stay relevant so we can follow her journey 🙄

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen Grinch’s LinkedIn? (I don’t know if I am allowed to post a screenshot of it here?)Why is she saying she was a hairdresser? She has been working in sales all the time & for a few different companies , I don’t get why lie that she was a hairdresser?
She did set up a home salon after they moved into the house,but I don't recall her cutting hair.She 'fitted?' extensions and coloured hair.Tbf she posted some nice transformations but all much of a muchness.She had a fancy chair and an ornate floor to ceiling mirror.I think the space is now her makeup room.
I believe the majority of her clients were friends and family and friends of friends.
I always thought that Jamie encouraged her to give up work in the City.Perhaps he didn't trust her in the work place given their track record.I think he is a control freak and it suited him for her to busy herself at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"Can see her living on a farm"

😂😂😂😂 I can't think of anyone less suited to farm life!
As a person who lives in the countryside I say she wouldn't last five minutes. Its more about Hunter wellies and dung than bloody flip flops in a field and ride on lawnmowers. Feckin townies ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Surely if you’ve been away all there is to do is bing the washing in and maybe a quick dust round, nothing should need cleaning!

Reactions: 7
As a person who lives in the countryside I say she wouldn't last five minutes. Its more about Hunter wellies and dung than bloody flip flops in a field and ride on lawnmowers. Feckin townies ;)
Amen to that😂🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tbh that's quite sad. Poor girl, just looking for something to make her feel better really and Hinch cons all her fans with false hope that their lives can be like hers because she's 'so relatable' All her fans seem to be so impressionable and can't see through it
It is quite sad but the bit that got me about that particular comment was that she read her First Book - why the caps, it’s not the bible! - in a day or two. If it’s anything like the type on the memwar, you could read the whole thing probably in an hour or two, not a day or two!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hi all,
im a Tattle newbie and former Hincher ( thank god ive found this site and seen the light!!)
Everything I've read on here is spot on.
I started following the Hinch last year but started getting pissed off with the contradictions and MH fake tit. Also the hero worship from her fans is really scary! They remind me of Stan the Eminem song.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She's blocked me now because I asked her why she called everyone "darling"...I mean WTF ?? Who does she think she is? and her IG account is now literally just all about her and her apparently perfect son, husband, family, dog, house......yadayadayadayada......thought it was meant to be a cleaning page?? Silly cow...does she not ever think she is ramming all her new found wealth down people's throats? oooohhhh look at the massively expensive posh hotel that my perfect husband Jamie booked for our anniversary.....I wonder if he had to ask her if he could use her debit card to pay for it cos he clearly doesn't have a job any more, just freeloading off his newly rich Mrs!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.