Mrs Hinch #234 She is rockin, ASA are knockin. She cries troll, so the sheep come flockin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
โ€œWeโ€™ll be back one dayโ€ = Inch has booked the same for 5 weeks time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Also why did she lie about staying close to home, Dorset isnโ€™t down the road from Essex, narcissistic lying melt ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
Didnt you know a 3hr drive is just down the road remember he saying was a short drive from home ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Why does she LIE about everything x

Reactions: 10
This has made me so angry, she infuriates me so much. Henry doesn't look happy and neither wonder ๐Ÿ˜ก
That is no way a happy dog look how fast his head dived into that bowl in one of the shots! Cockers are known for possessive behaviour and food guarding she's a stupid bloody women not teaching that boy mutual respect and bounaries๐Ÿ˜ก

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She's blocked me, I think I must have drunk commented last night but can't remember what I said!!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Stop letting your son slap your dog!!!!!! Seriously someone is gonna be sorry when Henry has had enough of being slapped and not to mention the little one standing Infront of him while he trys to get to his bowl of grub!๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Henry has even posted guysssssss, I mean is there anything this dog canโ€™t do?

2553BFC4-45AA-4E36-B07B-D3131A5D6934.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also, I hope this comment doesnt upset anyone, no intention whatsoever.

But does anyone think perhaps Sophie could be in an abusive relationship? Bruises, always refers to I and me and Ron. Vesty quit his job etc. He does seem like a controlling sort.

No . The bruises are to do with her medical issue. She is just self centered.

Reactions: 7
Iโ€™m still convinced sheโ€™s doing an AliceinWonderland/MoD and is secretly one of us, and probably one of the ones who gets told to wind their neck in and not be so harsh about the chicken strip and Ronnie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I often think this. Now that would be a thread worth following. Wonder what happened to FOD cos he disappeared not long after BLM!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That is no way a happy dog look how fast his head dived into that bowl in one of the shots! Cockers are known for possessive behaviour and food guarding she's a stupid bloody women not teaching that boy mutual respect and bounaries๐Ÿ˜ก
but they're "brothers" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So many sheeple commenting things like 'she was in Dorset, how did I not bump into her?'
๐Ÿค” Are they for real???

Maybe, it's because Dorset is a county of over 1000 square miles and she kept her location a secret until after she left. Oh, and she lied about where she was going (not far from Essex).

FFS, the stupidity is really getting to me today

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.