Mrs Hinch #234 She is rockin, ASA are knockin. She cries troll, so the sheep come flockin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will have by tomorrow šŸ˜
Guyyyyzzz guess what?! I went downstairs this morning to give Tuftymanz some cheeszze schtringgz (anything for a quiet life šŸ¤Ŗ) and guess what?!? An orchard has sprung up in Ronnieblesshimā€™s veg patch and thereā€™s a horse in my garden eating em!!! I canā€™t believe this has happened to me!! It must be the fairies... itā€™s perrrrfikt! Hope your day is good too, if you didnā€™t get a fairy granted horse itā€™s ok maybe you will tomorrow. Speak later guyyyyyyz

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I'm back after my lovely weekend with my lovely husband. I must admit I couldn't resist a little look here on Saturday while I was recovering from a monumental hangover! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ anyway I see she's back after the best holiday she's ever had. Does she not go anywhere without her bloody mother?
No, she had best the holiday! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She doesnā€™t want people thinking Mad Barker holidays with her because sheā€™s her house sitter as they donā€™t appear to have many friends or other family imo?
Unless they left the sister behind to house sit šŸ¤£ here Sam let me just take your daughter on an all expenses paid week away in Dorset can you watch the house to sign for all my ebayers?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Are they gonna duck off to Dorset and delete Insta?! Ooh I hope so!! Although I'll miss these threads šŸ˜­

She's certainly alluding to being unhappy with her life and not being the 'old Soph' here. It's probably just to get the sheep to panic and beg them to stay though. All good press in the lead up to her 'trolls exposƩ' in her memwaaahhhh. Making people think she suffers that much she's got to give it all up.

Take SS with you please Soph!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Sheā€™s a compulsive liar I have unfollowed her the mentioning of ā€œin the styleā€ followed by a wink face sheā€™s either bagged a deal or after one, and a massive holiday home like that, I donā€™t no why U wouldnā€™t take the in laws too? Surly to fill it would of made a better get away

Reactions: 10
I think one of the kids should just take one for the team and write a tell all book. Or interview.

Breaking News: Mrs Hinch is a head. Finally revealed by one of her kids, Ronnie (plot twist)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She must go looking for people that dislike her. Never have i commented on her page or liked someone else comments and she has blocked me. My tattle name isnt the same as my instgram either!

I reckon she has real bad paranoia from her own lies. Deleting comments from her own family, planning to move somewhere where her neighbours cant look in and see what she's up to.

She changed the I's to we and that usually means that someone is insecure. Here's something I read: Often, people using "I" are being self-reflective. But they may also be self-conscious or insecure, in physical or emotional pain, or simply trying to please. The link for that is https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/a-tiny-pronoun-says-a-lot-about-you-1381187068 so if she changes the I's the we's that must mean she is not only insecure, no confidence, has low self esteem and she's paranoid that its because people are saying its about her talking about herself all the time(which it is)

So if she struggling with MH issues like she says she is, she honestly needs to take herself off social media. If she isnt the lying self indulgent salewomans Mrs Hinch and just little old Sophie, she needs to get off social media. If she can't declare ads properly, if she cant not come on here and read and then argue she needs to come off social media. If her husband quits his job to live on her money, she need to get off social media to work out what the fucker really wants. If she cant tell her fans where and who she has been going on holiday with she needs to get off social media. The list is endless. The longer she stays on social media the more her mental health will decline because even Sophie Hinchcliffe from Essex cant even keep up anymore.

Not only that, by deleting family comments you are putting your family second. She said she would be happy living life without the 'fame' so put your family first. After all, everyone cleans now, everyone can feed their baby etc etc

She is her own enemy and its actually scary how many people are sucked into the farce of Mrs Hinch, an unstable, lying, scamming and disloyal cleaning 'sensation' (i mean cleaning sensation šŸ˜‚ you have got to laugh)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Been a bit of a lurker as I thought this site was going to be vile with the amount of stuff said. But all Iā€™ve seen is a caring bunch who is calling someone out and she canā€™t handle that. My turning point was reading about the bonding squares as I had my little boy 14 weeks early and they were my lifeline as we nearly lost him 3 times. Anyway I saw this comment and itā€™s really disturbed me......View attachment 249090
Jesus bleeping Christ, that poor baby. How could you say that about your own child? That's absolutely disgusting.

Sorry to hear about your experience with your baby, I hope you're both doing well now.

Welcome to Tattle ā¤

Reactions: 10
I'm back after my lovely weekend with my lovely husband. I must admit I couldn't resist a little look here on Saturday while I was recovering from a monumental hangover! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ anyway I see she's back after the best holiday she's ever had. Does she not go anywhere without her bloody mother?
Aww, I'm glad you had a lovely time. šŸ¤—

"Mum says you must always be accompanied by her to keep yourself safe"

šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning Guyzzzz
Why is she replying to a lot of the comments on her grid post? She doesnā€™t normally interact with this many shoppers. šŸ¤”

Reactions: 12
I dread the day Ronnie has a partner. Sheā€™ll bleeping move in with them! And if he has kids oh my goddddddd!!!

I have real issues with my own MILā€™s boundaries and bleeping hell. Freda triggers me so bad. If I want to get away with my partner and baby Iā€™ll do just that. Weā€™ll cram in some quality shagging during naps. Weā€™ll go on family walks. OUR FAMILY. Weā€™ll get tipsy when itā€™s bedtime. The thought of my mother or in laws being there. Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The seeds havenā€™t definitely been sown ! Wonā€™t move unless def have to ? We will be back šŸ˜‰ do anything to protect the ones you love ( or fund your lifestyle vestie !)

All the lies just wreck me !!! So pa and ma just came for a few days ( rightio ) and she rented them somewhere close ( why your staying in a 9 bedroom bleeping house love !) ordered a playhouse for Ronnie - well done first tidy thing youā€™ve got him ! Shame there is no room in that chavtastic garden for him !

If you feel best in baggy clothes in a field I suggest you stay there šŸ‘šŸ» ATV motherfucker

• Haha
@RonnieBlessHim
Thank you, he has a few problems including being peg fed etc but heā€™s amazing.....this is why that comment disturbed me they would literally sell their soul for Mrs Hinch, to say that about their own child I just have no words xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The people who have to constantly express via social media how much they love someone and are so happy etc are usually the ones who arenā€™t happy or in love as they make out.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sheā€™s so obsessed with getting Ron these big things. Heā€™ll be overwhelmed and itā€™s such a waste. One play station thing is fine. What has he got the cleaning trolley, the hot dog thing, the mud kitchen type thing, a play house?! The boy would be happy with a few cheap B&M toys and INTERACTION. Not you putting Whitney on. You singing to him. Playing games. Oh itā€™s sooooo funny when he empties YOUR CADDY. MY CADDY. SOPHā€™S WIPEY WIPES NO TOUCH NO NO. So fill a box of little toys for him? Let him empty and repack?

Reactions: 17
ā€œYou gave me purposeā€ šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ
Thatā€™s it, Iā€™m done!

EE13514A-766C-499E-B6D4-76CCFE32D36B.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
ā€œYou gave me purposeā€ šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ
Thatā€™s it, Iā€™m done!

View attachment 249298
Tbh that's quite sad. Poor girl, just looking for something to make her feel better really and Hinch cons all her fans with false hope that their lives can be like hers because she's 'so relatable' All her fans seem to be so impressionable and can't see through it

• Sad
  • Heart
What was the bonding squares issue? I missed that?!

Theyā€™ll move to a new house, that sheā€™ll show all over Instagram so people can work out where she lives again šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
They will do what a lot of these influencers are doing. Buying big homes and creating new content. Look at the muppets who have moved to the Cotswolds. Gone from beauty and fashion to home accounts and generally just lowering the tone of wherever they have moved to. She will do the same.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.