Mrs Hinch #234 She is rockin, ASA are knockin. She cries troll, so the sheep come flockin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I hope this comment doesnt upset anyone, no intention whatsoever.

But does anyone think perhaps Sophie could be in an abusive relationship? Bruises, always refers to I and me and Ron. Vesty quit his job etc. He does seem like a controlling sort.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Jesus some of the comments on her post! These are GROWN adults! If my husband saw me write any of that tit on someone’s “cleaning” account he would divorce me!

Reactions: 15
Tbh that's quite sad. Poor girl, just looking for something to make her feel better really and Hinch cons all her fans with false hope that their lives can be like hers because she's 'so relatable' All her fans seem to be so impressionable and can't see through it
Yes, and she dont give a tit about her sheep

Reactions: 6
Also, I hope this comment doesnt upset anyone, no intention whatsoever.

But does anyone think perhaps Sophie could be in an abusive relationship? Bruises, always refers to I and me and Ron. Vesty quit his job etc. He does seem like a controlling sort.
No, I think he just likes the money

Reactions: 20
Morning Guyzzzz
Why is she replying to a lot of the comments on her grid post? She doesn’t normally interact with this many shoppers. 🤔
To get the book sales flowing! Have you seen the responses are all like OMG it has made my day I never thought you would reply 😍😍😍

pass the bucket...

Reactions: 8
Can’t keep up with these threads 😩

What’s her reason for wanting to move ?

Last I heard , she loved her Essex house and wouldn’t want to move as her and Jamie saved soooooooooooooooo hard for deposit🙄

What’s changed then🤔

Reactions: 5
“Bro’s at breakfast” 🤢
Doubly wrong. They are not brothers and ‘bro’s’ does not have a fecking apostrophe.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No, I think he just likes the money
Both self centered money grabbing manipulative people. Sophie is not this frail weak little women she portrays she has a real nasty streak that slips out every so often including in Jamie's direction when he has caught her unaware. Sophie loves Sophie everything else is just words.
Jamie is with her because she has made his life a breeze he is rich for life all he has to do is put up with her, but Audi cars etc sweeten this for him .

Reactions: 21
I reckon the playhouse is there already......keep your eyes peeled for a mini greyston tower!
Just goes to show she didn’t consider Ronnie once when planning the garden renovation! The sleepers and pergola take up so much of the garden, it will look as cluttered as her home soon. She may have to get rid of one of the million *gifted* garden seatings sets she has to make way for Ron’s garden toys soon. Not doubt the play house is grey and bland with ‘Ronnie’ plastered all over it.

Reactions: 18
There's room for the play house at the side where her extension is , though the playhouse can't be seen as no one thought about putting a window there or she can have it where the kid normal plays , in front of the dining room ,where she has her smoke breaks.

She reminds me so much of my sister in law, lacks maternal instinct , buys her love, does what Ma says and isn't happy.

Reactions: 8
She used a £2.99 disposable BBQ though remember? She’s just like us peasants😉
Jaymeee that lazy tit bag is so useless he probably doesn’t know how to chop a lump of wood for the fire pit, his balls have shrivelled up and sneaked into his bum hole. 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet the family make up has a lot to do with how that family ticks
Even though she is ma's 1st born Sam is not a full ma and pa baby, that title is Sophies so Sam feels 2nd best at everything.
I’m kate to the party 😟 is pa Barker not the sisters dad?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.