Mrs Hinch #234 She is rockin, ASA are knockin. She cries troll, so the sheep come flockin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning tattlers, Looonnggg time lurker first time poster 🤗

this is where she stayed it costs up to £5k a week, relatable my a** 🤬
E99FCFCE-D8D9-4E2B-BC92-D145828D2191.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Only caught up on her q&a this morn so the only thing she @ was the trike for Ronnieblesshim, she never misses an opportunity for a collab! Didnt tag anything else, not even the boat hire🤷‍♀️
Well done to the new pastry troll on here calling her out, see she finally admitted ma & pa where there, shes #kate to her own party we all knew that already! So she has mansion but she hired them something down the road🤔 🙄 saint Zoph

Reactions: 13
She is on it this morning with blocking and deleting comments 🤣🤣🤣 so quick to make sure the sheep don’t see

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s SO planning on buying that house or moving to Dorset in general.

It’s the happiest I’ve been. Yeah I reckon we’d all be happy living in a bleeping nine bedroomed mansion love. Particularly if we’d never had to do an honest days work to earn it. This whole troll bollocks is a set up to give her an excuse to move. 100%.

Reactions: 23
Arghhhh this comment has really f@*ked me off this morning, “about time you spent time with your family” WTF? Doesn’t she do that all day every day? NEITHER OF THEM WORK! She would have a shock if she spent even a day in the life of a normal working family, where people have to try and make a living for themselves. She doesn’t know what it feels like to miss your children from being in work. So so angry.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Entering my first title for consideration 😂🙈 be kond.

Arise Sir Vestalot. Protect the cash cow. But not Ron on the Truman show 2.

• Heart
Been a bit of a lurker as I thought this site was going to be vile with the amount of stuff said. But all I’ve seen is a caring bunch who is calling someone out and she can’t handle that. My turning point was reading about the bonding squares as I had my little boy 14 weeks early and they were my lifeline as we nearly lost him 3 times. Anyway I saw this comment and it’s really disturbed me......View attachment 249090
What was the bonding squares issue? I missed that?!

So what's his point?? They will move in order to protect who?? The over exposed child? Yes b/c a farm will solve all your problems 🙄
They’ll move to a new house, that she’ll show all over Instagram so people can work out where she lives again 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9

They’ll move to a new house, that she’ll show all over Instagram so people can work out where she lives again 🤷🏼‍♀️
She was preparing bonding squares while pregnant despite zero indications Ron would be born early. It was just another “thing” for her. Another thing to do, another thing to buy, another thing to record. He was born full term, as expected.

Reactions: 12
I follow a few peoples threads on here but I really can't keep up with Mrs hinches 😂 blink and there's 3 new ones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

She made A point about buying bonding squares insinuating he was going to be born early/poorly which got her hinchers in a flap for his health. Basically gaslighted them

• Sick
Reactions: 13
IF (big if!) they did move to a bigger house in the country what difference would it actually make to their lives? They have no friends, barely see anyone at all except Ma and the other cling-on child. They would just be rattling around in more rooms with her filling them up with more tat. As Julia Roberts said in Pretty Woman “It’s just geography” 🤷‍♀️

What’s with her not being honest about her family being with her in Dorset? Nothing abnormal about it so why hide it??

Reactions: 16
I'm back after my lovely weekend with my lovely husband. I must admit I couldn't resist a little look here on Saturday while I was recovering from a monumental hangover! 😂😂 anyway I see she's back after the best holiday she's ever had. Does she not go anywhere without her bloody mother?

Arghhhh this comment has really f@*ked me off this morning, “about time you spent time with your family” WTF? Doesn’t she do that all day every day? NEITHER OF THEM WORK! She would have a shock if she spent even a day in the life of a normal working family, where people have to try and make a living for themselves. She doesn’t know what it feels like to miss your children from being in work. So so angry.
People are deluded...I really dont understand how they honestly believe that? How can they not see that she spends every waking minute with her Husband (maybe not her son if he's behind the sofa or out with ma). It actually blows my mind that some people are so brainwashed and deluded 🥴 they can't see what's right in front of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It drives me insane
I was up at 5.30am Getting kids back to sleep so that I can work from home and have enough time to take regular breaks so my kids are fed and looked after (and not battling eachother)
I’ll be logging of at 5.30 aswel
I went to bed at 1am because I have 2 small toddler who I allow to be children and mess the house up. I also cook my kids proper meals - no pastry in sight (and also because I spend too much time on social media)
She literally doesn’t know hard work at all.
And you know what I’m grateful for what I have because it means I have a job. I get to see my kids and I save on childcare.

• Heart
She doesn’t want people thinking Mad Barker holidays with her because she’s her house sitter as they don’t appear to have many friends or other family imo?

Reactions: 14
duck em all that’s what I say. I’ve been up 3 hours trying to dry my sons bleeping uniform that he didn’t get out of the washer last night the effing melt. Dryer shorts all my electrics and I just bought dog and cat food on my credit card cos I’m skint.
duck off to Dorset and duck off some more

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.