Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, who is HLB and what did her message say?
Hope I’m allowed to reshare this, it is in a thread further back, but basically Hinch made this comment to HLB, and it started an absolute tirade of Hinchers essentially going after this poor woman and making threats, ATV,

Edit: also this photo was originally screenshotted by another tattler not me, I don’t want to take credit for this absolute beast of a find as hinch very quickly deleted her comment soon after so this was an absolute save!!
14C25087-20C8-4291-B313-A27BAAE40C57.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If Mrs Hinch really wants to know what trolling is like, she needs to watch Jesy Nelson's documentary. That was so emotional and she tried to commit suicide because of how hopeless she felt from extreme trolling.

People on a forum talking about Mrs Hinch's unsafe cleaning hacks, not declaring ads properly, never talking about charities or doing giveaways but just taking thousands of pounds of gifted products month after months isn't trolling. It's just honesty.
cant get a clear screenshot but she has mentioned Jesy Nelson in the book under the trolling section. Noticed it in earliers video.
Edited to add screenshot:
22CAED36-DCCA-4CF9-8A53-6758E3D6B916.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
There is NOTHING that grinds my gears more than wealthy people going on about appreciating the simple life as she just has in her story. It’s easy to appreciate the simple things if you’re rich and your simple life doesn’t mean worrying about paying rent and bills and feeding your family.
The lack of awareness is ridiculous, and I say this as a high earner!!

Reactions: 27
She’s away, the question is why?

building work?
Isolating after going abroad?
photo shoot?
Because she’s rich now and can do whatever she feels like

Reactions: 9
I think Jamie is on a quad bike and trailer today rather than a tractor. My SIL uses one to shift hay around for her horses.

Reactions: 3
Queen Sophie is a very, very cunning and shrewd business woman. (Not as thick and ‘just learning guyzzz’ as she would like people to think) What a very clever marketing ploy. Disappear for a week on a holiday - as she’s so stressed and emosh. Drip feed your lemming-like* followers a few pictures and emotional messages. Tantalise then with a flick through of the MEmoir. Keep them keen and then . . . Boom! . . . Ten days later they can buy the actual book and re-engage with her! Shes hoping sales will fly . . . Vestie’s wallet must be throbbing with excitement!

*Her followers are much more lemming than sheep. Lemming = a person who blindly follows others. Perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
cant get a clear screenshot but she has mentioned Jesy Nelson in the book under the trolling section. Noticed it in earliers video.
Edited to add screenshot:
View attachment 246315
Bit of an error of word placement there - opens the book at page talking about Jesy being bullied/trolled almost to suicide and adds a note ‘YOU guys did this’ 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It'll be like a primary school kid who had to write about their holidays when they go back. "Over the holeday i went to stay wiv my nanna and she mayd my favrite dinner witch was chicen nuggetS and I et it wiv lots of cetchup and afta i was aloud to hav some ise creem and I had strowberi sors on it and sum springles and then I had a baff and went to bed and it was fun". By Sophie, aged 30.
Fricking hell im laughing so hard !!

• Haha
Hope I’m allowed to reshare this, it is in a thread further back, but basically Hinch made this comment to HLB, and it started an absolute tirade of Hinchers essentially going after this poor woman and making threats, ATV,

Edit: also this photo was originally screenshotted by another tattler not me, I don’t want to take credit for this absolute beast of a find as hinch very quickly deleted her comment soon after so this was an absolute save!!
View attachment 246309
Funny to see the 7.5 minutes when this is what her biggest fan/stalker said about it..

20200918_155208.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Most interesting part of her stories for ages showing how Books are made!

maybe she wants to be the new Maddie on that CBeebies program or the old favourite of my mine How it’s made on Discovery channel
Or come outside with henry, a little grey plane covered in fairy lights and fake ivy

• Haha
“He is my whole world and my protector. He always has my best interests and my mental health at heart”

Are you having a laugh 😂 You’re his cash cow Soph, if he cared so much about your mental health he would insist you stop living your life for an Instagram account and bond with your son

View attachment 246171
I know it’s not really relevant (well maybe it is) but I despair at some people’s lack of reading decent books. That 1 lady Who we discussed threads back who had never read a book in her life apart from Hinchys masterpieces. Well how do you read a notebook ffs. Before I went half blind With my stroke this was what I was on. My bookcase is full of varying books. If this is their level our country is in trouble.
Sorry got all serious there. As you were 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has she posted the same message twice on that kiss ass post or are the army all addicted to a nightly Horlicks? 😂
😂😂😂 you just KNOW the types don’t you. Not dissing Horlicks but it does make me wonder if they’re the straight laced types that enjoy a coco rather than a vino

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another soulless page
Filtered so much I thought I’d gone colour blind
I just don't understand how these people can sit back and go "yep, it looks really cosy, I'm happy with that". I mean, I've got a grey sofa, but we have purple cushions, curtains, rug, blankets etc. So if we want a change we can easily get different colours in and it will always go with the sofa. Everything in grey always looks so cold and clinical.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.