Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. That always baffled me too. I know a writer personally, plus I follow a few on social media. They are always busy. Sorry folks I’m writing in my study, see you soon etc. She’s taken no time off apart from now but her ‘book’ is finished so that’s not for her writing. Therefore she didn’t write a dam thing, her first read of it was for audiobooks. Fraud
I’ve never seen a laptop lying around with bits of paper to scribble on - you know, the way genuine ‘authors’ would draft a book. She’s as shady as a £15 note

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The font in that book looks like she’s been asked to write a 3000 word essay and is double spacing, probably uses ‘do not’ instead of ‘don’t’ just to add the word count up.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Gosh, there really aren't many words in her memwah!! And I'm going to hazard a guess that 90% is utter tripe.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ll admit my usual choice in “celebrity” is someone who has actually grafted for their “fame” eg an acclaimed actor, writer, singer, director etc. And the majority of accounts I follow on Instagram are interior designers, actual parenting bloggers who offer actual skills eg mother could; play accounts etc. So I’m not familiar with this world of instant fame based on nothing - ie the likes of Towie lot etc.
But she does seem to be the most baffling public figure I’ve ever encountered.
She is entirely focused on her own hype; her “story” that she is so determined needs to be told. She is so utterly deluded and the more I see her in comparison to other accounts I follow on Instagram the more I am baffled by her.
take for instance someone like 5 minute mum. She’s bloody brilliantly. She is a normal mum who started blogging about the learning games she played with her kids and it led to her games being turned into a highly successful book with 2 More coming out next year. She even made a point of saying how she intentionally didn’t want her house to look immaculate in the book photos. So by comparison here is a woman who became insta famous very quickly and it led a book deal that she might not otherwise have achieved.
does 5 minute mum decide her next book should be her memwaahhh to tell her story? No course bloody not. She’s focused on what she’s good at - creating and sharing learning games. She does give aways, take overs etc etc. She’s just bloody nice and normal. I remember in the summer holidays she took a week off. No drama - just said I’m having a week off here’s whetr you can find my games etc if you need them.
What does hinch actually have to offer? As a cleaner her books should have been focused on cleaning but as we know they aren’t. They are entirely focused on her with the odd colouring in and blank list for good measure. Actually the book of lists is arguably her only relevant book as it at least relates to her account.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again she’s actually missed out on some huge tricks because of her self obsession. She could have gone to town with the “make and mends”; “baby weaning”; “cleaning at home with a baby” angle. She could have transformed herself into a proper mummy guru ala organised mum etc. Yeah it wouldn’t be original but it would have made more sense.
The reality? Doesn’t like kids. Doesn’t like babies. Doesn’t like cleaning. Doesn’t like any of this tit. Wants the fame without doing anything. Wants to be famous for being her. This is poor little old sophs moment to right all the wrongs of her poor little old life. She’s so blindsided by that, that she’s failed to actually cash in this ride for all it’s worth.
I think she’s just stupid. Nothing else for it. Utterly stupid.
I wish I could like this 10 times!! 🙌🏼

Reactions: 7
Jesy Nelson is a completely different kettle of fish.. grown women were messaging her calling her ugly and people used to stick ET and Sid the sloth over her face and call her the ugly one of the group. Thats mentally torturing. I have never mentioned Hinchs looks because she is clearly an attractive woman, too much Botox yes but aside from that I’d be lying to attack her looks. I’ve seen people call her ugly etc on here and I don’t agree, as a person there’s enough to say about her.. I think her looks are irrelevant and don’t see the point in pretending she isn’t attractive. It’s her personality that ruins her and we have opinions for legitimate reasons we don’t just sit here and attack her looks so I hope she isn’t trying to claim she’s had it as bad as Jesy. Hinch has been caught out a major liar, Jesy was an innocent child who people attacked for no reason. Also I’d like to say trolling is when you personally attack people and message them etc. I don’t agree with messaging abuse to Hinch, I come here to ‘gossip’ and chat about it.
I think that she looks attractive in her pictures that she posts heavily filtered with her make up on. I’ve never seen her in actual real life to pass judgement on her actual look.
I don’t think (in my opinion) that she is as attractive as everyone thinks from the papped photos and when she’s been pictured with her “fans”
she is very good at showing herself in good lighting and filters.
I’m not saying she is ugly (she is on the inside) but Beautiful, Gorgeous and pretty aren’t words I’d use to describe her.

words I would use though; Scheming, Callous, Jealous (I think she is highly jealous of people who have actual fame and are well liked by the public) and also Insecure.

She posts her heavily filtered pics for validation from her army because She wants them to tell her she’s So beautiful and a #goal etc
it’s entirely how she’s built her brand isn’t it. “Mrs Hinch isn’t an old granny she’s this Essex beautiful normal girl next door, she’s perfect, she’s insane, she’s just like you and I”

she is very clever at marketing herself to brands, hence why she does the make up tutorials and gets gifted make up etc now because every company knows how insecure women who want to be her will buy any tat she advertises.

I’ve gone off on a tangent sorry, my bad!
But yes in agreement she has suffered nothing like Jesy!

Reactions: 30
I think that she looks attractive in her pictures that she posts heavily filtered with her make up on. I’ve never seen her in actual real life to pass judgement on her actual look.
I don’t think (in my opinion) that she is as attractive as everyone thinks from the papped photos and when she’s been pictured with her “fans”
she is very good at showing herself in good lighting and filters.
I’m not saying she is ugly (she is on the inside) but Beautiful, Gorgeous and pretty aren’t words I’d use to describe her.

words I would use though; Scheming, Callous, Jealous (I think she is highly jealous of people who have actual fame and are well liked by the public) and also Insecure.

She posts her heavily filtered pics for validation from her army because She wants them to tell her she’s So beautiful and a #goal etc
it’s entirely how she’s built her brand isn’t it. “Mrs Hinch isn’t an old granny she’s this Essex beautiful normal girl next door, she’s perfect, she’s insane, she’s just like you and I”

she is very clever at marketing herself to brands, hence why she does the make up tutorials and gets gifted make up etc now because every company knows how insecure women who want to be her will buy any tat she advertises.

I’ve gone off on a tangent sorry, my bad!
But yes in agreement she has suffered nothing like Jesy!
My friend who went to hairdressing college with her a couple of years ago said her skin is awful. Really pitted, so she cakes it in foundation. She said because of the band all she ate was wine gums and chain smoked 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Most interesting part of her stories for ages showing how Books are made!

maybe she wants to be the new Maddie on that CBeebies program or the old favourite of my mine How it’s made on Discovery channel
Oh no🤦‍♀️ who was the one in the plane with the dog? She's mentioned her before...did everything from showing how your name got inside a stick of rock to how your poo got from yr bottom to a sewer??

Reactions: 5
I really don’t understand the madness of her FB followers.

“What can I use to get X stain out of my brand new designer top?”

*insert pic of designer top with an added circle around said stain as it is so small you wouldn’t notice it otherwise*

“Oh hun, soak it in ACE, scrub it with elbow grease, then use the pink stuff, leave it to soak overnight in zoflora, rub and then blot with a minky and some fabulosa then put in the machine with Zoph’s gel and fabric conditioner combo and some white vinegar. Wash on 30 then dry on an indoor heated drier then spray it with equal parts hairspray and diluted Lenor”.

“Thanks hun will give it a go”.

I use two in one gel and have never had to do anything special (or expensive) to my clothes. Am I doing it wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh no🤦‍♀️ who was the one in the plane with the dog? She's mentioned her before...did everything from showing how your name got inside a stick of rock to how your poo got from yr bottom to a sewer??
auntie mabel and pippin. It was ALWAYS the poo, the marmalade when they were superimposed badly in an orange grove or the frigging toothpaste. ALWAYS

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oohhhh does madam hinch still smoke?
We aren’t sure for definite now. She did try to quit a while ago. Even if she does still smoke, it doesn’t matter and no one would care, but that doesn’t fit in with her perfect lifestyle. Nicotine stained salad fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.