Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would never have found tattle if it hadn’t been for her banging on about trolls, so thanks Zoph 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I know it’s not really relevant (well maybe it is) but I despair at some people’s lack of reading decent books. That 1 lady Who we discussed threads back who had never read a book in her life apart from Hinchys masterpieces. Well how do you read a notebook ffs. Before I went half blind With my stroke this was what I was on. My bookcase is full of varying books. If this is their level our country is in trouble.
Sorry got all serious there. As you were 😂
I'm currently reading the new Strike novel, it's 927 pages long in a small font. Hinch book looks barely over 150 pages in a large font.

Reactions: 6
Worrying thing is, some die hard sheep are going to read it and take it as gospel like the bible, no fact checking I imagine, it’s just going to purely be her version of events that some fools are gonna take and run
Some might. The die hard huns. But other people will read it, find out where the 'trolling' is happening and head over here, only to see that this is the truth and our Sophs a big plastic fake. I shall look forward to seeing lots of newbies soon!

Reactions: 12
Guyzzzzzz can anyone clarify this for me please?

I’ve been half heartedly following Mrs Pinocchio for approx a year. Her content bored me silly and definitely not my cup of tea as I’ve kept a spotless home for 35 years without her around 🙄

Anyway, when I have dipped in and out it’s been all about Ronnie, putting her dog and his penis to bed, writing in a diary and then ticking off the jobs she’s got done. Wtf? Seriously? There’s no emoji that will let me show how I feel about this snoozefest.

I have never seen her say ‘guyyyyysss I need to get my tit together and write some paragraphs for my book so I will be quiet for the next few days’ (or words to that effect).
My reckoning is she has not done an hour of work for this book and some idiot has collated information from her Instagram and she’s only agreed to put her name to it and raked in money 💰. Just like everything else she promotes 🤔

Correct me if I’m wrong lovelies, just learning and hope that helps 🙄

***swipe up****

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
cant get a clear screenshot but she has mentioned Jesy Nelson in the book under the trolling section. Noticed it in earliers video.
Edited to add screenshot:
View attachment 246315
This is actually tacky AF.. how dare she compare her experience to Jesy Nelson's..? It's completely different! And I'll say again.. People like Jesy have talents and public profiles because of their job - Grinch on the other hand pursued PR companies until they agreed to represent her and make her an instagram cleaner (I use that term very loosely)/flogging superstar.. She could pack it all in tomorrow and be forgotten in a week. If her life is so awful as a millionaire - go back to obscurity?

Reactions: 32
Can’t believe she has put cheese strings on a cottage pie, dirty witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just seen someone post "Hate it when Mrs Hinch goes off the radar because she's getting trolled" - they just don't get it do they?

She's a millionaire on her fourth holiday in a month hun, trust me.. she's absolutely golden.

This lack of awareness and critical thinking is how she manages to get away with such blatant lying!

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Please do not ruin How its Made for me!
I absolutely love it
I remember my dad sitting and watching it with me, my sister and brother. We were chatting about it the other day and watched some on YouTube 😂😂

So weird to message someone you dont knowtelling them you miss their stories and their pet and their baby boy and... The list goes on

And she posted the same comment twice
She’s sent them all to herself from her personal account and Inch’s

Reactions: 6
cant get a clear screenshot but she has mentioned Jesy Nelson in the book under the trolling section. Noticed it in earliers video.
Edited to add screenshot:
View attachment 246315
Further down that page - does that seriously say “... the bullying doesn’t stop at the school... carry on being taunted and teased at home” then “I have no idea [how I would] have coped if WhatsApp and Facebook had [not existed]...”

So she’s claiming she was bullied throughout school and at home? 🙄 I am 2.5 years younger than her and I’m pretty sure WhatsApp wasn’t around when I was at school...

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
He looks like Jonny Vegas...but I'd rather have him than Vesticle! Let's face it Jonny Vegas has made his own money and has a sense of humour not like old bug eyes who mugs off his own wife! Both of them have sold their souls to the devil and are reaping the huge rewards. Grinch has the audacity to make out she is trolled, no love you've been caught out for your devious behaviour!!!!

Reactions: 14
Tattlers should take a cut from her book sales for the dedicated section on trolls.
She’s a narcissist pure and simple and baits her followers to provoke an emotional response from them, so that she can have the power over their emotions, and ultimately, over their thinking, so that she can further her control over them. She thrives on this.

Reactions: 13
This is actually tacky AF.. how dare she compare her experience to Jesy Nelson's..? It's completely different! And I'll say again.. People like Jesy have talents and public profiles because of their job - Grinch on the other hand pursued PR companies until they agreed to represent her and make her an instagram cleaner (I use that term very loosely)/flogging superstar.. She could pack it all in tomorrow and be forgotten in a week. If her life is so awful as a millionaire - go back to obscurity?

Jesy Nelson is a completely different kettle of fish.. grown women were messaging her calling her ugly and people used to stick ET and Sid the sloth over her face and call her the ugly one of the group. Thats mentally torturing. I have never mentioned Hinchs looks because she is clearly an attractive woman, too much Botox yes but aside from that I’d be lying to attack her looks. I’ve seen people call her ugly etc on here and I don’t agree, as a person there’s enough to say about her.. I think her looks are irrelevant and don’t see the point in pretending she isn’t attractive. It’s her personality that ruins her and we have opinions for legitimate reasons we don’t just sit here and attack her looks so I hope she isn’t trying to claim she’s had it as bad as Jesy. Hinch has been caught out a major liar, Jesy was an innocent child who people attacked for no reason. Also I’d like to say trolling is when you personally attack people and message them etc. I don’t agree with messaging abuse to Hinch, I come here to ‘gossip’ and chat about it.

Reactions: 27
Guyzzzzzz can anyone clarify this for me please?

I’ve been half heartedly following Mrs Pinocchio for approx a year. Her content bored me silly and definitely not my cup of tea as I’ve kept a spotless home for 35 years without her around 🙄

Anyway, when I have dipped in and out it’s been all about Ronnie, putting her dog and his penis to bed, writing in a diary and then ticking off the jobs she’s got done. Wtf? Seriously? There’s no emoji that will let me show how I feel about this snoozefest.

I have never seen her say ‘guyyyyysss I need to get my tit together and write some paragraphs for my book so I will be quiet for the next few days’ (or words to that effect).
My reckoning is she has not done an hour of work for this book and some idiot has collated information from her Instagram and she’s only agreed to put her name to it and raked in money 💰. Just like everything else she promotes 🤔

Correct me if I’m wrong lovelies, just learning and hope that helps 🙄

***swipe up****
Yes. That always baffled me too. I know a writer personally, plus I follow a few on social media. They are always busy. Sorry folks I’m writing in my study, see you soon etc. She’s taken no time off apart from now but her ‘book’ is finished so that’s not for her writing. Therefore she didn’t write a dam thing, her first read of it was for audiobooks. Fraud

I know it’s not really relevant (well maybe it is) but I despair at some people’s lack of reading decent books. That 1 lady Who we discussed threads back who had never read a book in her life apart from Hinchys masterpieces. Well how do you read a notebook ffs. Before I went half blind With my stroke this was what I was on. My bookcase is full of varying books. If this is their level our country is in trouble.
Sorry got all serious there. As you were 😂
“how do you read a notebook” I’m howling 🤣

PS sending you love and I hope you can get back to your book soon 💛

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen someone post "Hate it when Mrs Hinch goes off the radar because she's getting trolled" - they just don't get it do they?

She's a millionaire on her fourth holiday in a month hun, trust me.. she's absolutely golden.

This lack of awareness and critical thinking is how she manages to get away with such blatant lying!
And that’s exactly what she’s wanted. All to tie in with her trollllzzz book. Absolute heap of shite. She’s cleverer than we think. Or inch high is. Or actually I think it was that new company she’s with. Told her this’ll sell your meeemwaaaaah

Attachments

• Heart
He looks like Jonny Vegas...but I'd rather have him than Vesticle! Let's face it Jonny Vegas has made his own money and has a sense of humour not like old bug eyes who mugs off his own wife! Both of them have sold their souls to the devil and are reaping the huge rewards. Grinch has the audacity to make out she is trolled, no love you've been caught out for your devious behaviour!!!!
I met Johnny Vegas when I was cabin crew. He was an absolute gentleman.
There's absolutely no comparison between him and Inch.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.