Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thursday/Friday - drive to cottage holiday home with Ma Barker the boys. Take a tit load of photos round the grounds & film a cottage pie she made at home but brought with them to troll herself.
Friday night - leave the boys with ma Barker and fly off to shagaluff or wherever in Mallorca.

so obvious

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Won’t someone think of the turmeric, it’s been days and we hadn’t seen sight of it. Polly the NHS trolley is home alone, languishing in the garage. The hansnome manzz dead moss bowl is still missing and unaccounted for. 12 cheese strings and a tractor have been seen and now 9000 books that will soon be in an Oxfam near you. The world is so chaotic.

I don’t know how I am going to process all of this, especially the insinuation that all the trolls have forced poor Sophie to go on another expensive holiday while she has more building work done to her house. Is Christmas corner ok? what is for dinner tonight?

So many wuesduins

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Poor Hens put on so much holiday weight he’s having to be pulled around in a lawnmower trailer 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Double bingo for me. I said about the messages from her brainwashed masses. And said about a tractor picture before they went away. So predictable.

Reactions: 14
She’s posted the tractor photo again. Think she’s forgotten and pretending it’s their vacation now. Liar!

Reactions: 7
She’s a narcissist. She thrives off negative attention and playing the victim. She loves the trolls and wouldn’t be half the brand she was without them, not that I’d say she actually has any trolls, just people who don’t stand for her BS. She proudly bullies people and uses “being kind” as a front for it (We all remember the most twisted message ever that was painted as kind but was actually bullying and borderline threatening that she sent HLB). She’s just an absolute brat that calls troll and bully when she doesn’t get her own way. She’s 30 years old and acts like a 14 year old on a school playground. She actually boggles my mind!
Sorry, who is HLB and what did her message say?

Reactions: 2
When I clicked on your pic I got this ad, is tattle telling us something 🤣🤣View attachment 246224
She’s rallying the troops right there!
Come together and buy my book!

funny tho if you really felt that you were being trolled for all this time she has wouldn’t you address things instead of deleting and blocking people? Tattle Troops at the ready!

Sorry, who is HLB and what did her message say?
The voice message pinned at the top hun hope that helps

Reactions: 3
Do you reckon Soph asks Jamie what makeup she should buy and he replies 'Estee Lauuudaaa Lauuudaa?' 🥁🥁

I'm here all week
I work for above mentioned company (well one of their many brands) and it always makes me laugh!

Ooh I got a thread title! Thank you trolls 🥰 I’ve been doing my running around so am now sat in car at sons CAMHS appt so will have a catch up

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Having Hinch off all week as made me realise just how much SS is morphing into her. This week has been cringe. The showing of the coffee mug with speech bubbles and. Ow today on her secret job telling everyone she feels like they’re all there with her and love you all! It’s embarrassing

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.