Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Friday she says she was on way home when ronnie was napping under tree.
So why she still making out she on hoiliday šŸ¤”

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I am by no way sticking up for her but she can't now....because wherever she goes some mad Hincher will be charging over to her wanting photos to publish, her days out will be ruined....that's why she goes to play parks at 7pm when most kids and obsessed parents have gone!
I donā€™t believe this is the real reason, outside of Instagram a good 80% are unrecognisable, she hasnā€™t par once ever done tv appearances etc... sheā€™s almost a household name Because if the term ā€˜hinchingā€™ I can guarantee apart from the die hard fans most would probably walk past her... she is the one that has elevated her sense of importance. Outside of the internet she really is nothing but a cardboard cut out....

Reactions: 24
On Friday she says she was on way home when ronnie was napping under tree.
So why she still making out she on hoiliday šŸ¤”
quarentining! Iā€™m convinced now, they all looked extra tanned on their tractors and the long this goes on I reckon she prob did go abroad

Reactions: 9
I can't DM to find out who you are on there. Needless to say, don't believe everything you read. Much like hinch šŸ˜‚
Ooooo šŸ¤­ just commented on HLB most recent post if someone happens to come across my page there... šŸ¤£

Bit of an odd thing for Zoph to say that they arenā€™t going far if theyā€™ve gone all the way to Dorset just to stroke some goats šŸ¤”

100% expecting her to move house within a year, although hopefully she will have wafted into irrelevancy by then šŸ¤žšŸ»

I donā€™t believe this is the real reason, outside of Instagram a good 80% are unrecognisable, she hasnā€™t par once ever done tv appearances etc... sheā€™s almost a household name Because if the term ā€˜hinchingā€™ I can guarantee apart from the die hard fans most would probably walk past her... she is the one that has elevated her sense of importance. Outside of the internet she really is nothing but a cardboard cut out....
I also donā€™t believe she gets recognised when out and about (who knows which of her many faces she would be wearing!) and would rarely get asked for a photo. Otherwise her tagged photos would be full of chance encounters etc. She likes to think she would get mobbed out and about since sheā€™s so fame hungry but letā€™s face it she isnā€™t famous and like you say, most would walk past her without having a clue.

Reactions: 9
Have they gone to the same place as before?? There is exactly the same pic of Jamie and Ronnie on the tractor as she has done this time??

Reactions: 1
I donā€™t see why Stacey is getting any hate for it. She is not spending thousands per week on big houses for stay cations - Hinch scammed her money off the back of working people.
When would we see princess hinch in a camper van spending time with her baby Lol ? Doesnā€™t she now have monster Range Rover to suit her ā€new moneyā€ hun image.

I donā€™t think Stacey should be getting hate - sheā€™s 3 children in the van itā€™s not just her driving around!
Sheā€™s getting hate for her absolute blatant and unnecessary lies. If she has worked and earned the money to buy a camper van then buy it, but donā€™t make up such elaborate lies. Iā€™m really sorry to go off topic and there is a SS thread you can read more on but basically Joe came up with the idea of wanting a camper van. It went on for a few weeks. Then one day Stacey was doing something with her flowers I believe and said that if they ever decided to get a camper van she would pretty it up (something along those lines). While she was saying this in her story, Joe was LIVE on Lorraine, saying they had bought one and it was on its way. Then the other day Joe went to collect it and Stacey claimed she had no idea. Thought heā€™s gone to the pub. Also claimed to not notice it sitting outside their house, despite walking past it, and pretended to see it out of the bedroom window the next morning! Also....the company posted and then deleted saying how brilliant BOTH Stacey and Joe were!! That is why she is getting stick!

But to stop anymore SS comments on here, here in the link to her thread ā†“ā†“ā†“

Reactions: 24
Sheā€™s not getting hate for buying a camper van as far as Iā€™m aware, sheā€™s being called out for saying she knew nothing about it & calling it a monstrosity when the camper van company themselves confirmed that Stacey ā€˜had influence over the interiorā€™ (screenshot on ss thread)therefore confirming that she did know about it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Just the weirdest thing in the world to lie about

Oh I see! I thought it was over her camper van! šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I agree nothing to lie over... maybe she wanted to try trick the fans into thinking joe surprised her?

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m very Kate to the party bit just caught up on the cheese string troll thing. I swear Iā€™ve not seen any famous person cry troll so many times as she does (even though she is a Z lister) Like what is this about? Iā€™m sure people like Kim K or Taylor Swift etc would get so many vile messages and they donā€™t seem to be mentioning them left right and centre.
I googled Mrs Hinch trolls and omg the number of articles that came up where she is crying and broadcasting messages she received. What is this about??
I personally wouldnā€™t message her (or anyone) telling her that her kid is ugly but so what if some people think that? They are no one to her and it really shouldnā€™t matter what people think of her son(that she shouldnā€™t be broadcasting all over the internet anyway!)
I donā€™t have kids but I love my cats and my husband to bits and if someone messaged me to say my cats or hubby are ugly I would think they are weird but wouldnā€™t really give a flying duck about what they think really because they arenā€™t their family, they are mine and i have to love them not them.
Anyway, rant over, I just donā€™t get it why she is so hung up about what randos on the internet think and if she is that concerned, why does she keep pushing her child, herself and entire family into the public eye on a daily basis šŸ¤®

Reactions: 23
Iā€™m partial to the theory that she went away and then returned to the cottage to quarantine but the only issue is that goat. She would have broken quarantine to poke that goat. Funny how no other photos of that trip to the the farm so maybe itā€™s a dud - like from a previous jaunt??

Reactions: 10
She's not that famous. Where I work we get a lot of footballers and reality stars in but we've had really famous singers and hollywood actress in from time to time and no one bats and eyelid. Most people don't know who she is
Same. I live in same town/village as Man Utd and City footballers, Corrie stars and Real Housewives Nobody round here takes any notice of them I agree most people wouldnā€™t know who she is. Especially with all the filters she uses. Letā€™s face it we donā€™t recognise her half the time

Reactions: 15
Is probably recognise her by her hair first off, by Ronnie & Mr Inch before her as she often looks different youā€™d never know if your eyes were deceiving you or not!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They then removed their posts.
The way these zlisters make hard working people do as they say so they can fbricate stories on their grids! Hinch had done it numerous times towards a couple of people who were gullible enough to work with/for her ā€˜The kitchen fitter the garden bloke and the dress designerā€™. Ooh might write a book, good title right there šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god it's started. She's on her way home. The stories have started. Trying to make it all look so magical and fairytale like. She makes such a big deal out of everything they do

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tufters making a break for it again before going back to his grey lockdown :( run little Tufters run
2020-09-20 (3).png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wow she actually looks like her sister (the one sheā€™s not ashamed of) in her story! Nice to see a photo that might look like her actual face!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iā€™m sure that black and white dog was the same dog she JUST LOVED GUYZZZ from her trip away like a few weeks ago? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.