Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha I’m exactly the same, full blown 10/15 minute rant but then I weirdly end the rant with “anyway, don’t get me started” 🤣🤣
Yes! I said that partway through and then struck up myself again on another of her lies! Mum and hub just sat in silence. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am so glad I have found this place. Hinch incites a rage in me that cannot be put into words.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
@Pepsi I think he needs to get the credit card out!! 🤣

B97446D8-29A1-4F51-8599-9294E034B122.jpeg

Not sure what happened on the 16th? 😱

Also this took a while to look up as I typed Mr Inch by mistake twice! 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I got a warning and my comments deleted for posting about SW so assumed I was banned and went on a delve into old threads 😅

What happened to tattlers like @Empen etc? I went down a rabbit hole on her profile and good on her for sending so many emails to the ASA etc. I’ve always wondered why Grinch gets away with not having to put AD on posts about her own books, but apparently according to the ASA it’s because it has her name on so it’s clear already 🧐🤷🏼‍♀️
FACBB359-68FC-413F-97C7-08D0E02F1C42.png

Reactions: 9
Thanks for that, so weird that it says on insta that his followers have gone up 1k each day for the last couple of days, maybe they round it up :)
I don’t have the first idea how they work it all out. It’s too many whichever way it’s done 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I got a warning and my comments deleted for posting about SW so assumed I was banned and went on a delve into old threads 😅

What happened to tattlers like @Empen etc? I went down a rabbit hole on her profile and good on her for sending so many emails to the ASA etc. I’ve always wondered why Grinch gets away with not having to put AD on posts about her own books, but apparently according to the ASA it’s because it has her name on so it’s clear already 🧐🤷🏼‍♀️
View attachment 248176
I got one too for quoting someone else.. naughty cupcake!!
This is a long and interesting story, which will result in another warning if we discuss it, so best not go there!
If I disappear now then you know why 🙊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree, everyone can live their lives however they want to and do whatever makes them happy. It just seems a shame that she has the oppprtunity, the money and the time to experience life and the world that others don't and the opportunity to expose her son to new exciting experiences. But she chooses not too. It seems a bit of a waste. She's in a position financially that most of us would love to be in, with our husband/wife/partner home 24/7. But they do nothing with their time. If I was her I would be making the most of life, travelling (pre pandemic obv) visiting new places. You only live once she should be making the most of it (in my opinion)
It just enforces her total lack of imagination on every level. She acts like an introvert or tries to come across as one. She has such a platform to do good, she could even do it without spending money such as raising awareness about things but no, nothing, not a tumeric smothered sausage.
Its all her, her, her even although she tries to tell us its all for Tufters. I know its nasty but I really hope it all comes crashing down around her in a spectacular way :(

Reactions: 12
I got one too for quoting someone else.. naughty cupcake!!
This is a long and interesting story, which will result in another warning if we discuss it, so best not go there!
If I disappear now then you know why 🙊😂
Oh dear 🙈 now I just want to know more 😅 if anyone wants to message me on IG to fill me in I would appreciate 🤫

Getting back on topic, when do we think she’s going to resurface properly? I wouldn’t be surprised if either the quarantine or house move theories were true. I think she can sense the tide is turning (or has turned?) and must know she has a limited shelf life left 🤷🏼‍♀️

Wonder if she has messaged SW trying to get her back on side. I’m sure we’ll see a lot more ‘woe is me’ content over the coming weeks to compensate

Reactions: 8
It just enforces her total lack of imagination on every level. She acts like an introvert or tries to come across as one. She has such a platform to do good, she could even do it without spending money such as raising awareness about things but no, nothing, not a tumeric smothered sausage.
Its all her, her, her even although she tries to tell us its all for Tufters. I know its nasty but I really hope it all comes crashing down around her in a spectacular way :(
Haha! It’s not nasty! I really hope we all get to see her downfall, and I hope it’s as public as she has made her and her families lives

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Soph’s school pic always reminds me of Kim, from “Kath & Kim” 😂
Yes, she does!!😂 I thought I was the only person ever who watched that! Hinch is the same as Kath with her 'look at moy, look at moy" Everyone has to look at bloody her!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, she does!!😂 I thought I was the only person ever who watched that! Hinch is the same as Kath with her 'look at moy, look at moy" Everyone has to look at bloody her!
I LOVE Kath and Kim! I wonder if she describes Trace as her “second best friend” 😂 like poor Sharon! She proper reckons herself like Kim as well. Looking in the mirror in a polyester dress, “I’m a hornbag!!” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I LOVE Kath and Kim! I wonder if she describes Trace as her “second best friend” 😂 like poor Sharon! She proper reckons herself like Kim as well. Looking in the mirror in a polyester dress, “I’m a hornbag!!” 😂
It was just excellent! I had an aussie friend who sent over videos for me.. yes, VH bleeping S 😂
I wonder if she calls Inch her hunk of spunk 🤣🤣🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why SS would get flack over that camper van situation they sold their car and bought that and let’s face Joe Swash will be worth a fair bit of money from DoI and this morning. It’s not like the public are paying for these things like they are with hinch
I don’t see why Stacey is getting any hate for it. She is not spending thousands per week on big houses for stay cations - Hinch scammed her money off the back of working people.
When would we see princess hinch in a camper van spending time with her baby Lol ? Doesn’t she now have monster Range Rover to suit her ”new money” hun image.

I don’t think Stacey should be getting hate - she’s 3 children in the van it’s not just her driving around!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh dear 🙈 now I just want to know more 😅 if anyone wants to message me on IG to fill me in I would appreciate 🤫

Getting back on topic, when do we think she’s going to resurface properly? I wouldn’t be surprised if either the quarantine or house move theories were true. I think she can sense the tide is turning (or has turned?) and must know she has a limited shelf life left 🤷🏼‍♀️

Wonder if she has messaged SW trying to get her back on side. I’m sure we’ll see a lot more ‘woe is me’ content over the coming weeks to compensate
I can't DM to find out who you are on there. Needless to say, don't believe everything you read. Much like hinch 😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t see why Stacey is getting any hate for it. She is not spending thousands per week on big houses for stay cations - Hinch scammed her money off the back of working people.
When would we see princess hinch in a camper van spending time with her baby Lol ? Doesn’t she now have monster Range Rover to suit her ”new money” hun image.

I don’t think Stacey should be getting hate - she’s 3 children in the van it’s not just her driving around!
She’s not getting hate for buying a camper van as far as I’m aware, she’s being called out for saying she knew nothing about it & calling it a monstrosity when the camper van company themselves confirmed that Stacey ‘had influence over the interior’ (screenshot on ss thread)therefore confirming that she did know about it 🤷‍♀️ Just the weirdest thing in the world to lie about

Reactions: 16
Seeing as it got a good response as a regular post I’ll try this as a thread suggestion:

Thread suggestion:

“Hunchers you did this! And now you’re going to pay (£9.99) for it”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.