Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guuyzzz perhaps she’s found her niche and is trying to get into making indie films. Perhaps hoping this montage will get a nomination at Cannes in 2021 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her and Jamie were completely relaxed and she missed that? I'm sorry as apposed to being obviously incredibly stressed from doing sweet duck all, day in day out, in your comfies, at home... Righteo.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This picture cracked me up, feeding him fruit shoot like he’s a tiny baby with a bottle 🤣 she really is trying desperately to keep him as a baby and not a toddler
She's left it all a bit late hasn't she?....that first year can't be got back.What a foolish girl she's been.

Reactions: 18
She’s back and uploaded a weeks worth of montage - Anyone else hear the demented screams throughout the video. She deffo been to the asylum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If I found out one of our renters had had a bloody dog in the bed i would be charging them for a new mattress. I don't care how much she loves the bloody thing, its not her home

Reactions: 29
I picked up on this. It just goes to show that she thinks of it as “her” money
She definitely does, I am not fan of either of them, but if he wasn’t at home she wouldn’t be able to keep up her Instagram in my opinion, there obviously not in it together as she claims, all about her and the money 💰 x

Reactions: 5
Most her stuff makes me cringe but I didn't think the montage was too bad. By her standards anyway

I wouldn't be letting my dogs sleep in a bed in a rental house like that, think it's taking the phrase pet friendly a step too far. I love my dogs but we take their bed and blankets with us like normal people.

Reactions: 13
I
What on earth has she put on that poor boys feet? They look like cut off wellies. Get him some Clarks first steps ffs
I wondered this too - they look like the swimming pool shoes kids wear so they dont slip on the pool edge if its wet

Reactions: 7
LOL that piggy back pic. The apple wasn't up high enough to warrant a boost .

Also that is a damn lawn mower not a tractor :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seeing Henry sitting on the cream chairs and in the bed 🤮 I’d be annoyed if I was the owner of that property having that lard arse stinking dog all over my furniture!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She definitely does, I am not fan of either of them, but if he wasn’t at home she wouldn’t be able to keep up her Instagram in my opinion, there obviously not in it together as she claims, all about her and the money 💰 x
I really do think they’ll be divorced in a few years. They’re both such selfish, shallow people. She doesn’t have the ability to ever be truly happy because she is waiting for the next big thing constantly that will gratify her temporarily. And for how much of a wanker he is, I do not envy him living with her. She must be impossible to live with.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I like how she says, I hired a boat for us, what is that all about why don’t you just say we hired boat...
I've never seen such a posy angler🐋
I grew up in London, and Maldon was a day out for us. Used to swim in the lake thing there! I may have even swam next to Saint Soph at one point and not realised 😂 nowadays she likes to think of it as “her prom”. She’d beat get down there and Hinch them loo’s! Letting the side down
Chances are one of her 💩 floated past you🤣It wasn't the cleanest of places.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who goes fishing in a long off the shoulder dress 😂 and where was tufters and jabba the mutt ..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
why did that montage remind me of the Oscars death reel, like Ronnie and Henry aren’t dead, cut the slow mo and make it a bit more upbeat 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think she’s laying the ground works to buying a house in the countryside going on about how she doesn’t want to leave and how relaxed and happy she’s been.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.