Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was there 2 weeks ago it’s 100% not a village 😂. The prom was a bit dead and boring we ate chips and went into the horrible toilets then went home 😂
I grew up in London, and Maldon was a day out for us. Used to swim in the lake thing there! I may have even swam next to Saint Soph at one point and not realised 😂 nowadays she likes to think of it as “her prom”. She’d beat get down there and Hinch them loo’s! Letting the side down

Reactions: 7
Wasn’t that dog the dog from the last holiday? 🤔
I can’t believe she wasted money being home from home!!!
They just did what they do anyway 😂

Reactions: 7
What on earth has she put on that poor boys feet? They look like cut off wellies. Get him some Clarks first steps ffs

Reactions: 10
Come on guyyyyyzzzz it’s super stressful being Soph and Jaimeeee. They deserve a break

-Daily egg shop
- Washing all the turmeric stained kitchen items up in the dishwasher
- Looking smug at the pergola 29 times a day (must be tiring)
- Charging their phones up for IG
- ordering from just eat
- Clicking on things online
- opening the door to take in the ebayers
- cleaning specs of dirt out of the Audi
- microwaving spaghetti hoops
- cleaning toothpaste out of the sink

that’s a whole day of work!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ooh! She’s on her way home just in time for a new thread on here. Well done Soph, couldn’t have timed that better!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I grew up in London, and Maldon was a day out for us. Used to swim in the lake thing there! I may have even swam next to Saint Soph at one point and not realised 😂 nowadays she likes to think of it as “her prom”. She’d beat get down there and Hinch them loo’s! Letting the side down
Ahhh that swimming lake thing isn’t there any more! It was great when I was a kid!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I like how she says, I hired a boat for us, what is that all about why don’t you just say we hired boat...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If they rented the house and it was just them then who does all the cars on the drive belong too, at least three cars... ma barker must be there :unsure:

Reactions: 9
Ahhh that swimming lake thing isn’t there any more! It was great when I was a kid!
No it’s not there
The aqua splash park looks closed. There is mini golf (quite nice) and a large sand pit and 3 chip kiosks. And boats mored up at the estuary but I don’t think you can go out on them at the moment either? They were closed off. And some pubs and a playground

Reactions: 1
Same. I live in same town/village as Man Utd and City footballers, Corrie stars and Real Housewives Nobody round here takes any notice of them I agree most people wouldn’t know who she is. Especially with all the filters she uses. Let’s face it we don’t recognise her half the time
I agree - back when full monty was the biggest film of the year i lived 3 houses away from Robert Carlyle, saw him most days and to me he was just my neighbour. If i saw hinch while out I would walk straight past, its only the small amount of sheep she has following her that would actually get hysterical like they were meeting someone actually famous.

Reactions: 9
What a cringey montage! Aside from a bit of time on the beach, hardly any of that was stuff for a 1-year old, all just what she wanted to do and so her and Jamie could relax. Relax from what? The pair of them do nothing anyway! Plus I cannot believe that someone who is bringing out a ‘book’ next month said it’s honestly best the holiday we’ve ever had! She only has to put things on Instagram and she can’t even get that right!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I would say that today’s cracking montage is the first step in her moving. Her enjoying being relaxed etc and how much they have missed that. It also might be the way she ends Mrs hinch the insta brand. Oooo Sophie you are a clever old bird arnt you. This is how you will get away with moving to a giant house so that the hinch army still support you. You crafty cow

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.