Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she bought a £2.99 disposable barbecue for tonight when last night she toasted marshmallows on a raging fire??? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It does seem a lot of people are waking up and getting bored of hinch judging by the fact there seems to be alot more negative comments than positive.
The novelty has well and truly worn off, as you can tell by the sales of her fabric conditioner. Im guessing her book isn't doing/going to do to well either.
I think covid has opened peoples eyes and made them realise that family, health and living your life is more of a priority, than a clean grey home filled to the brim with cleaning products and b&m tat!!
She is not relatable as much as she tries to be, the food she makes for ronnie, having a clean tidy home with a young child, the endless spending on holidays, renovations and mostly crap she doesn't need i.e polly.
Her hinchers can't keep up with that lifestyle, they don't all have a husband and family available on demand. Alot of families have 2 working parents who work fulltime and see their children in the evenings and weekends, after rent and utilities have been paid there's not always a huge amount left over to be wasting on cleaning products, fake plants, wax melts etc...
I reckon come christmas we will see alot more new members on here.
She will do something extravagant or get gifted something which will piss people off, people who are genuinely struggling to pay bills and rent, feed themselves and their children. Nevermind buying presents, having huge christmas door displays, a company come out and decorate her dining table and having two christmas trees gifted!! Im glad sw has seen the light and hopefully many more will join her soon

• Heart
Reactions: 60
What did she say?

I don’t think Hinch would ever go on DOI or Strictly because she couldn’t cope with the judge’s comments and the increased visibility from people who don’t know her from instagram but will have an opinion of her. Can imagine her in front of the judges and Ma Barker screeching at them to be nice to poor ol Soph.

Seeing all these pics from hinchers where they have an excessive hoard of products, I always wonder what the partners think. Do they think it’s bat tit crazy and have arguements over the cost and waste of space it is or do they enjoy doing nothing because their girlfriends just LOVE cleaning?
I just look at all that tit and think how much food they could stock up on instead

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Sorry I’m Kate to the party but (it may be filters) she looks extra tanned and that birds nest looks a lot blonder, funny how she gives up on getting Rons attention and goes to her favourite chicken nugget.. she is so awkward around her own child!
I thought Inch had tan lines the other day 🤔

Reactions: 2
The dancing on ice thing - clearly the emojis are meant to indicate:
Soap star
Movie star
Radio star
Child star (or possibly Mum/dad zeleb ie Sam Faires/ferne TOWIE tit)

no need to worry folk.

Reactions: 4
Why has she bought a £2.99 disposable barbecue for tonight when last night she toasted marshmallows on a raging fire??? 🤔
She was toasting them on a circular type barbeque - the same one in the 'rocking' photo. Maybe tonight they are home and pretending they are still away?

Reactions: 14
The dancing on ice thing - clearly the emojis are meant to indicate:
Soap star
Movie star
Radio star
Child star (or possibly Mum/dad zeleb ie Sam Faires/ferne TOWIE tit)

no need to worry folk.
Billie shepherd was confirmed wasn’t she?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.