Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"maybe one day"

Another little bit of mind control for her sheep, cos she knows full well she will buy a house like that one day on acres of land surrounded by fields & trees. She pretends it's all a dream she might do one day in like years & years to come but really it will happen sooner. A lot sooner. Her sheep will not call her out when it eventually happens because they will believe she deserves this, it's what she's always dreamed off, she "never said she wouldn't move one day" (err yes she did) and then they will throw it back to "trolls" who made her move. So many posts or comments now about it (her never moving out if their first home, wanting to be surrounded by fields, "one day" etc etc) for it to mean nothing. She doesn't do anything for nothing. Doesn't post anything for nothing. There is always an alterior motive with her. A reason behind things she says - to twist the narrative of her bullshit into a "poor me" victim, to hide done bullshit she got caught out with, to promite products that are (not) good for you but it's really cos she wants the money, fame & lifestyle. She definately is a narcissist. She spends more attention on "trolls" because how dare someone not like her or agree with her. The sheep lap her up and her delusional mind believes it will still that way so it's trolls she wants to get on side, if she can't get them to like her then she will call them out, doxx others, gaslight her fans into believing she is being picked on. In her mind losing fans is not because of her, her behaviour & actions, no way. How could it be? She is perfect of course 🙄 it is here that is threatening her - not physically in any way. Here is a threat cos it might open people's eyes to her lies & secure and she can't have that. I get the feeling she has a "must win" attitude. I must win the argument. I must get the last word in. I must stop Tattle Life.

I think she has gone away to try peddle the "I'm being bullied" storyline she has fabricated in her little mind. She's probably not well liked by many other influencers so wants to get their approval and be welcomed into the "gang" so what better way than to release her book talking if a website for bullying, posting some crying videos, maybe even a video link on TV morning show complete with tears.... Thus starting her plan to try get TL shut down. Then not only will she not be getting called out so much for her lies but she will be the princess who came in and saved the day for all the other poor little spoilt brat influencers who have threads on here.... And she of course gets to be the Hero. Which she will talk about constantly for the rest of her days 🥱🙄

She's so transparent - petition coming soon I think & new home.

Still no sign of competitions, giveaways, pay it forward gifts or hampers coming from her/her page though eh.

Not even a giveaways or comps from her if her new book??? What kind of author doesn't receive a few (probably quite a few) of their own book from publishers to give out? No doubt she has been given a lot but has gifted one to each member of her family, the other 10 or so will be fitted around her house in every room for the photo op and showing off.
Just seen this on an FB page - author doing giveaways, so Zoph will have deffo got freebies!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Its so bloody perfect, she ripped it apart and got a new one lol
2020-09-19 (7).png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
THREAD SUGGESTION

Sophie is rocking, the ASA are knocking. She quickly cries troll, so the sheep come flocking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
It’s deffo soap but that emoji was used to represent a minky so that’s the connection I guess that people are using.
I’m very certain she will not be involved , just wanted to share as many hinchers were commenting and speculating 🤪
Not seen the DOI hint...but surely if it was Hinch, the clue would have been something like 🧹 or 🧽? I think we all know she’d be terrible, and i just don’t see her putting herself out there in an arena where she has the potential to not look perfect 🤷‍♀️
It’s 100% soap....

Reactions: 2
Exactly!! If anything its just a gossip forum. You'll get gossip everywhere. You don't need to be a celeb or a big following to be gossiped about. Not everyone is going to like you. Trolls to me is someone who will message a celeb and tell them to go and kill themselves. None of us would dare do that, none of us would wish harm on her or any of her family. If anyone here tried to take it too far they get called out. We discuss her and that's it. She just doesn't like it that we don't blow smoke up her arse, so she calls it bullying and trolling
So we'll bring out a book to
" 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑢𝑠 "
Soph in a couple of years....
Robert Miles - Children, was my music video of choice 🤣
Mine was spice girls - Goodbye, copying them at the beginning of their music video 👌🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Surely this is a piss take 🤣
Yeah it is, the lady that posted it has done quite a few piss takes, just look out for the name that’s similar to DMC & then look at the comments as she’s tacking the mick & they don’t all realise 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I think LQOC was alluding to strictly/ similar before that was announced (putting “🤫” in response to questions about it etc), so it makes perfect sense for her to be on DOI instead.

No way would Zoph do it, she’d be like bambi taking his first steps sliding all over the place. Plus she can’t be filtered and has no control over criticism - there’d be daily meltdowns!
The worm 😭😂

Reactions: 3
I guess it really depends... Maybe he needs to pick his battles. If she is at a clinic of sorts and wants to continue to keep dropping vague stories then maybe it's easier to keep her cooperating to go along with it. Let's face it, if she's at a clinic then it isn't because she's struggling with the fame because she's hard faced when it comes to that, she has thick skin otherwise she wouldn't come here as much as she does to seek the people who don't like her out.

But, I also wouldn't be surprised if she's rented a nice house, staged a lot of the stories knowing people might jump to the conclusion that she's at a clinic of sorts (with the morose rocking etc). I wouldn't be surprised if she comes back to say she was forced to go to a clinic because the tRoLlS were too nasty for her. Followed by a crying story where she talks about how hard it was to write about the trolls in her book, and she can't believe how many people want to hear her story (here's my swipe up guyzzzzz).
Yes, of course she is, hard as nails....we all saw the video with her conducting a sales team, she was the centre of attention and loving every minute of it....she is a very confident person....and sales person!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just catching up on Five Guys a Week on channel 4 this week. Did anyone see it? I reckon Tara is a hincher- a lot of grey in her house, I spied Pledge on the side, she even has a vase of flowers on her hob!
Got it on the planner to watch 😂
Got to wait for the OH to go to work to watch it 😂😂

What did she say?

I don’t think Hinch would ever go on DOI or Strictly because she couldn’t cope with the judge’s comments and the increased visibility from people who don’t know her from instagram but will have an opinion of her. Can imagine her in front of the judges and Ma Barker screeching at them to be nice to poor ol Soph.

Seeing all these pics from hinchers where they have an excessive hoard of products, I always wonder what the partners think. Do they think it’s bat tit crazy and have arguements over the cost and waste of space it is or do they enjoy doing nothing because their girlfriends just LOVE cleaning?
Can you imagine her family in the audience with matching #hinched tops in grey, ma barker shouting "go on mummaz" whilst jaymmmmeeee eggs her on "lawwwder lawwder". Then the judges ask her what its like working with her dance partner and soph says "he's handsnomes, if that makes sense? All the best"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

check out this article and the “rot in hell”
But the date is October 2019
So she really does make this tit up then recycle it at a later date
I have a strong feeling that she has made all this up to garner more sympathy. I really feel that she is distracting her sheep from something big. Maybe she is coming away from cleaning completely and the whole I am just like you hinchy.

Reactions: 3
I have a theory - sorry if im
Not really first with it but the word clean brings up that emoji 🧼 so it would make sense for little queen to be on DOI

I have a theory - sorry if im
Not really first with it but the word clean brings up that emoji 🧼 so it would make sense for little queen to be on DOI
Several reasons she won’t do it
She’d never be able to do the isolation in the hotel with just the crew & cast before & during filming
She hasn’t got the stamina to do all the training for that many hours a day
Or the work ethic
She couldn’t take the criticism
No control over camera angles or pictures used

Reactions: 30
What made her see the light as she’s blocked me so can’t have a nosey
She has been reading on here and said it has opened her eyes. Mostly due to the comment Hinch made to the lady who had lost her baby saying the baby would live on in Ronnie. And also someone called her a mini Hinch or something along those lines and she wants to be successful off her own back not in the shadow of Hinch

I think she’s very brave for speaking out about Hinch the way she was and she’s gained a lot of respect from me! Hopefully she will help others see the light

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.