Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest conspiracy theory;
All pics and stories are left over from the last time they went away in the UK - sheep, goats tractors etc. What they have actually done is gone abroad for a weeks holiday. They cannot say where because of course they might have to go into quarantine on return and would be criticised for breaking the rules. So they pretend they are in the UK using old footage. Really they are living it up in Ibiza!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I do hope the end is nigh for MrsHinchHome now. Even some of the die hards are thinking absolutely not to her and her ways. Never accountable. Never gives back bar what 6 cans of dog food once this year. I really don't see her POS anymore or the point of the "brand" anymore. Hopefully after the book and bold flop she will give up? Wishful thinking?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I do hope the end is nigh for MrsHinchHome now. Even some of the die hards are thinking absolutely not to her and her ways. Never accountable. Never gives back bar what 6 cans of dog food once this year. I really don't see her POS anymore or the point of the "brand" anymore. Hopefully after the book and bold flop she will give up? Wishful thinking?
Well soon companies will stop paying her as she won’t be worth the money any more, and after earning all this there’s no way she’s going to do anything for free so yes I think she will go away

Reactions: 8
She looks bored to me sitting there rocking pretending to have anxiety. Worrying if her loft job is finished! Why would you stay away from home in the middle of a pandemic For so long when you live such boring life anyway? I’m bored for her.

Reactions: 14
No point deleting it from her stories when OK have got it in their article. This is probably the most ‘unhinch’ looking photo I’ve seen of her. To the extent I doubt some of the 🐑 will even think it’s her if they haven’t seen Inch’s IG!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I just don't understand how these people can sit back and go "yep, it looks really cosy, I'm happy with that". I mean, I've got a grey sofa, but we have purple cushions, curtains, rug, blankets etc. So if we want a change we can easily get different colours in and it will always go with the sofa. Everything in grey always looks so cold and clinical.
Same here
We have some grey but compliment with other colours

mainly blush pink which I am slowly sneaking in much to my husbands despair. He stopped me at the pink feature wall in the living room
Apparently it’s his home too 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm patiently waiting for her announcement on when she's making her big appearance on this morning. (just so I can pre warn my kids not to terrorise me that morning)! I'd love them to question her tho about using lenor to clean her doors etc. Or imagine if she said all the vest instead of all the best 😂😂 I'm secretly hoping she fucks it up

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I could never be an influencer I would be tit at posting such lies, like pretending I'm still on hollibobs but sat in my garden... Surely neighbours will see her... The cleaning videos being pre recorded... What's so hard in just cleaning and videoing on the actual day. Not as if she's busy out working shifts... Not that I would video myself cleaning like... Just be relatable and honest and transparent. Saying one day as if she is living week to week. She is a frikking millionaire. Makes me angry.

No point deleting it from her stories when OK have got it in their article. This is probably the most ‘unhinch’ looking photo I’ve seen of her. To the extent I doubt some of the 🐑 will even think it’s her if they haven’t seen Inch’s IG!
Looks like fiona off Shrek

Reactions: 8
Guyzzzz I just want to know if the tarpaulin is covered in pigeon shite and poopybelles floral monstrosity has blown away.... P.s #findpolly

Also, anyone else think her PR must know the book is a flop? Or are we in for the most intense two weeks of ads #fads pre launch?

• Haha
This crept up fast.... Swear a fellow tats posted her at #70 something the other day....
Old jayyyyyyymmmeeeee had to crack the credit card out I see. Means she will be able to have them in every corner of greyskull conveniently in shot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Old jayyyyyyymmmeeeee had to crack the credit card out I see. Means she will be able to have them in every corner of greyskull conveniently in shot 🤣
He can fill polly the trolley up full of books... Not to mention all them kallax boxes in the garage. Plenty of book storage 😂

• Haha
After seeings dancing on ices post all I thought of was kim woodburn Not hinch 🤣 Kim is the original queen of clean and atleast she can take abit of criticism
word has its Lynsey “Queen of Clean” as she’s recently started having PT sessions which was a giveaway.

We seen Hinch worm she can’t embarrass herself on the ice.

• Haha
Been reading a bit.

1) she released a book.. it went bad
2) she released a crappy scented washing duo... it went bad... even with endless plugging... stupid stickers to hype it... and people like mario to receive it
3) it’s all strategy
4) go absent , use the ploy of absence to make desperate sheep’s hearts grow fonder.
5) I know for a fact that her and vesty got together whilst one of them was still with another person... sisters fella is mates with a bloke who’s gf knows her, he fully claimed I was right when I said she knows what’s she doing and also vesty was actually quite well off when they first met.... hence the extravagant proposal etc as he was(not sure if still is) a director of a certain agency

I will have more but quite frankly I’m fucked after doing a days graft in the garden and having to feed and look after my kids. How dare they be hungry!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.