Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched SW doing her live. Bless her. She was saying she felt like an idiot over falling for Hinch.
Bless her. The woman is very good at what she does. Which is suck in people and milk them for all they have. The poor girl will feel so much better now she has realised what a horrible snake Hinch is. Only onwards and upwards for her now! She’s doing the right thing by spreading the word as well. Good on her ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She has been reading on here and said it has opened her eyes. Mostly due to the comment Hinch made to the lady who had lost her baby saying the baby would live on in Ronnie. And also someone called her a mini Hinch or something along those lines and she wants to be successful off her own back not in the shadow of Hinch

I think she’s very brave for speaking out about Hinch the way she was and she’s gained a lot of respect from me! Hopefully she will help others see the light
Bless her!
Hope she reads here to see - many of us were sucked in too I believe, there is a vast percentage who followed her at 1k, 5k and then the famous 1m! THEN the real hinch shady really stood up!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ok guys, I was right, she's in Dorset. I watched her latest story and she was at Farmer Palmers Farm Park, we have annual passes to that place so we go once a week and I recognised the goat firstly then the tree !!! (the one on the left was taken last week when we went)
IMG_2020-09-19_20-18-54.jpg
😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Bless her!
Hope she reads here to see - many of us were sucked in too I believe, there is a vast percentage who followed her at 1k, 5k and then the famous 1m! THEN the real hinch shady really stood up!
Exactly this!! I was the same. I had to immediately go to Savers to get whatever she had and I even messaged her to tell her about stuff I thought she’d like. I felt like such a fool when I realised. But we haven’t done anything wrong, just believed in Someone who turned out to be a snake oil sales woman

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Yeah it is, the lady that posted it has done quite a few piss takes, just look out for the name that’s similar to DMC & then look at the comments as she’s tacking the mick & they don’t all realise 🤦‍♀️
Haha brilliant I'm going to keep a look out in future , couldn't read the comments as it was saying there was a problem .

They could have at least flushed the loo before taking the picture🤢😂
I know yeah ,apparently it is a piss take tho ,

Reactions: 2
She has been reading on here and said it has opened her eyes. Mostly due to the comment Hinch made to the lady who had lost her baby saying the baby would live on in Ronnie. And also someone called her a mini Hinch or something along those lines and she wants to be successful off her own back not in the shadow of Hinch

I think she’s very brave for speaking out about Hinch the way she was and she’s gained a lot of respect from me! Hopefully she will help others see the light
Good for her for saying it! So many defend her to the hilt and for what - she doesn’t care about a single one of them besides what they do for her bank balance 🤷🏼‍♀️

I didn’t catch the live as I don’t follow but she actually reads here then?

Reactions: 6
Ok guys, I was right, she's in Dorset. I watched her latest story and she was at Farmer Palmers Farm Park, we have annual passes to that place so we go once a week and I recognised the goat firstly then the tree !!! (the one on the left was taken last week when we went)
View attachment 247699😁
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Tattle trolls... Ruining Hinch’s announcements since forever!

P.S don’t give a tit where she is, but love the fact Tattle outed it before she could.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
View attachment 247699😁
Good detective work! 😊😊

Reactions: 20
did polly the trolley have a holiday too? Did she come along for the ride to clean the house? It looked as though by the size of the place poor Polly would of had a lovely time being wheeled around instead of stuck in a garage 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
did polly the trolley have a holiday too? Did she come along for the ride to clean the house? It looked as though by the size of the place poor Polly would of had a lovely time being wheeled around instead of stuck in a garage 😆
Plot twist. Polly is the house sitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.