Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheridan Smith showing how it should be done.
Maybe other Influencers should take note.
20200919_234005.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I was in my local sainsburys earlier and they had a Mrs Hinch P&G gondola display unit thingy and I was thinking please tell me she hasn’t invaded somewhere as high class as sainsbos with her shite, and they’d just put regular bold on it and some ruby jasmine Lenor, not even her winterwonderbland rose bullshit, asked the shop assistant if they had any for the bants and he went “Rose whaterland? Sorry love I don’t have a clue what or who that is” never been so proud of my local town 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What’s with the disposable bbq tonight 😂
she was probably trying to be relatable to the shoppers! Only £2.99 in b&m guyzzzz even u lot can have one too and get toasted marsh before bedtime! Seeing most of what she posts right now isn’t relatable or even in long term goals for most of her following. Like what’s this the 4th holiday this year maybe more? For a family who “work” from home I.e in her own words filming or posting 7.5 minutes a day of “content” and have grandparents on tap to babysit and publish 4 books in 2 years & even the audacity to breach all the social distancing rules! she’s clutching at straws to keep her shoppers thinking she’s still just like theM loving a barggg

Reactions: 19
What’s with the disposable bbq tonight 😂
I’d hate to smell her extensions when she clearly don’t maintain or wash them anywhere near as well or as much as she should, gonna be like a walking bonfire 🥴 like save that for November 5th hun 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This crept up fast.... Swear a fellow tats posted her at #70 something the other day....
It hasnt really, a bulk amount would have been brought in prep for sales, even if they havent sold figures would be over inflated to move it higher because they will need to sell it....books in the top 10 are searched for more, so it's really just another sales ploy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just didn’t understand when yesterday she had an actual bbq 😂 did she listen to the tattler that said the marshmallows would ruin the grill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s what I thought too, the tractor from inch’s posts from the last time is very similar to the one we have been seeing today.. Plus she is looking very sun-kissed 🤔
The last couple have been ride on mowers. Not tractors. So I do believe the photos were taken at different times. Not necessarily the last few days though.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
The last couple have been ride on mowers. Not tractors. So I do believe the photos were taken at different times. Not necessarily the last few days though.
I don’t understand who just leaves their tractors or mowers out for randomers to sit on and pose 😂 its so weird are they filming Hinch on the farm or something I can’t imagine just hopping on someone’s property for a photo or putting my fat dog in the trailer

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I thought they both actually looked more tanned in the trailer/mower pictures 🤔 like holiday/abroad tan if that makes sense 🤣 Because she had pack cases on her list, could she have gone on a secret in the style shoot with vest and now having to self isolate in the place that she’s showing on her stories ?? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I don’t understand who just leaves their tractors or mowers out for randomers to sit on and pose 😂 its so weird are they filming Hinch on the farm or something I can’t imagine just hopping on someone’s property for a photo or putting my fat dog in the trailer
The original tractor is quite old so has the novelty factor. But the ride on with trailer I would imagine is being used for apple picking/collecting wherever they had been. You can see in Jamies picture it looks like its near fruit trees.
Boring information I know but I live in the country so see tractors and other farm equipment hourly almost. And make our own cider so know the apples are being picked about now.
The do both look out of place sat posing on the mower though 😆.

I thought they both actually looked more tanned in the trailer/mower pictures 🤔 like holiday/abroad tan if that makes sense 🤣 Because she had pack cases on her list, could she have gone on a secret in the style shoot with vest and now having to self isolate in the place that she’s showing on her stories ?? 🤷🏽‍♀️
Don't forget hers will be heavily filtered and she slaps the fake tan on. I'm not saying you're not right but comparing the grass colour alone in the pic of her compared to Jamie and you can see the stupid filter she uses. Maybe he has been fake tanning aswell 😆😂.

Reactions: 8
These first two pics are the same ride on mower - not a tractor. Clear Vest has been riding around the garden on it with DaDoRonRon so of course when Zophira jumps on with DaDaDo he wants to touch the controls. Bit of an odd ride on though because it has some sort of blanket thing over the back of it - not a standard ride on fitting. Maybe it stops the grass spitting up your back as you cut grass. The owner would know!

Reactions: 3
The original tractor is quite old so has the novelty factor. But the ride on with trailer I would imagine is being used for apple picking/collecting wherever they had been. You can see in Jamies picture it looks like its near fruit trees.
Boring information I know but I live in the country so see tractors and other farm equipment hourly almost. And make our own cider so know the apples are being picked about now.
The do both look out of place sat posing on the mower though 😆.

Don't forget hers will be heavily filtered and she slaps the fake tan on. I'm not saying you're not right but comparing the grass colour alone in the pic of her compared to Jamie and you can see the stupid filter she uses. Maybe he has been fake tanning aswell 😆😂.
No your right after I wrote I thought oh the filters 🤦🏽‍♀️ But Jamie has got some serious tan lines lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.