Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s probably telling her what to do on that vom inducing video 🤢 problem with these added music videos now.

Reactions: 6
Jamie no Balls Hinchcliffe back again with his staged/forced videos. If i told my fella to film me rocking back and forth like a physco he'd tell me to piss off. Nor would he ever see me rocking back and forth and think 'aw what a sweetie. Im gonna film that' because hes not a drip like Jaymehhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is her real face. This. I’m not talking about her looks I mean her expression. This is her standard expression. I’m struggling to articulate myself but I think you know what I mean or can say it better.
The sulky sour face. The woe is me face.
for a flash - even though that moment was completely staged her true expression shone through.
put a jumper on love and get a grip. You have a healthy child. A by all means healthy relationship with your husband. A wonderful roof over your head and money in the bank. You don’t have a lot to woe over.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Omg did she?! duck! That is so dangerous. There’s been countless birth injuries and even deaths because women were not listened to. My friend has PTSD from not being heard during delivery. A colleagues wife almost died in the days following due to not being listened to. This woman is dangerous.
I cant actually believe what I am reading...
She cant give info out like that absolutely dreadful!
When I had my first, he moved to a face up position, midwife didnt pick it up, I knew something was not right, it was Easter Sunday minimal staff, I kept telling her something was wrong, it was not picked up until last minute when I demanded a doctor, it was then too late for a c.section.
My son was born grey, didn't breathe for 4.5 minutes and spent 3 weeks in intensive care, I had 52 stitches and spent 5 days in bed, I had 3 weeks without holding him! He had several conditions for many years after.
This sort of info from idiots who think they can advise others and have it published to thousands needs to be stopped!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
😂😂😂 you just KNOW the types don’t you. Not dissing Horlicks but it does make me wonder if they’re the straight laced types that enjoy a coco rather than a vino
I bloody love a Horlicks 😂

This is her real face. This. I’m not talking about her looks I mean her expression. This is her standard expression. I’m struggling to articulate myself but I think you know what I mean or can say it better.
for a flash - even though that moment was completely staged her true expression shone through.
put a jumper on love and get a grip. You have a healthy child. A by all means healthy relationship with your husband. A wonderful roof over your head and money in the bank. You don’t have a lot to woe over.
I just want to push her off the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That. bleeping. Video. Has. Me. SCREAMING😂😂😂😂😂😂 the sad bastards the pair of them, eeee they need to behave hahaha I just can’t cope!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She looks like a kid who’s looking out the car window pretending to be in a music video

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Further down that page - does that seriously say “... the bullying doesn’t stop at the school... carry on being taunted and teased at home” then “I have no idea [how I would] have coped if WhatsApp and Facebook had [not existed]...”

So she’s claiming she was bullied throughout school and at home? 🙄 I am 2.5 years younger than her and I’m pretty sure WhatsApp wasn’t around when I was at school...
What's app came out in 2009! 😬
11 years ago?

Reactions: 2
You think she'd be absolutely buzzing her tits off after that video she posted earlier. Instead she's sat there looking like a depressed woman with the whole world on her shoulders.

Reactions: 16
Her in front of the fire, trying to look like a tragic Victorian heroine from a Dickens novel is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. I can hear the conversation they had planning it, know the thought process behind it, and already know how her sheep will respond to it. She’s so manipulative, it’s almost impressive. Just a shame she’s doing it to con thousands of people out of money every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
A nice cosy night curled up in a ball, rocking back and forth infront of a fire. Okay hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Further down that page - does that seriously say “... the bullying doesn’t stop at the school... carry on being taunted and teased at home” then “I have no idea [how I would] have coped if WhatsApp and Facebook had [not existed]...”

So she’s claiming she was bullied throughout school and at home? 🙄 I am 2.5 years younger than her and I’m pretty sure WhatsApp wasn’t around when I was at school...
I'm the same age as her and any bulling that happened during my school days would have been on MSN 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“That’s it soph look like your rocking to music deep in thought, and then when I say now look over to me and be all shy and woeful”

bleeping hell wtf was that!!! A selfie would of been easier!!

In a house, with a field and a fire pit...should of saved some money and just stayed at home cos it’s what they do anyway everyday!!! 🤔

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.