Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s rocking back and forth cos she’s ran out of cheese strings, getting withdrawal symptoms

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I still think she’s had some kind of breakdown behind the scenes. She’s obsessed with being loved and adored 🙄 not having her things sell out or no1 like they used to must be killing her

Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ how forced is that video. It's so cringe. I almost feel embarrassed for her. Cue the messages from the huns U awright bbz u look so sad. She is sad but not in the way they are thinking. Sad as in utterly pathetic. Everything she does is about making money, she just wants the huns to rush out and spend 10 quid they dont have on her ridiculous book.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Jay meh film me in front of the bbq looking deep in thought! I’ll pretend I don’t know you’re doing it
😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Are there really people out there who believe those “candid” stories of her watching the fire are genuine? It’s so pathetic. The smile at the end was so posey forced. Why do they really try and force the idea that they are some real life fairytale gone from hard knock life to nations little tiny girl in the village sweetheart it’s so beyond boring now why are people literally still lining their pockets buying from this tit show 😫
It reminds me of those tv evangelists who go on about “ the Lord” and fleece people for donations and their believers are completely brainwashed. Let’s face it it’s the best sales pitch her and her husband have ever done tapping into people’s desire to be needed, appreciated, special and loved even if that’s from a stranger who doesn’t give fiddly squat about you really. It’s like acting, they are acting a part and that part is a supposed clueless dimwit who is ever so grateful to her followers

• Heart
Reactions: 12
is that staged? Body rocking explanation here...
i know what your saying but it just wasn’t natural, besides what loving husband would choose to film that? She looked demented.
Right at the beginning she’s either laughing or hiding herself talking to him.
she’s either trying to look vunerable for the book sales or finally had the breakdown we all knew was coming

Reactions: 14
That rocking by the fire look would have been more believable as a 'vulnerable little soph just enjoying the fire moment' as a photo, he's just made her look like she's seen off the last of her medication!

Worth pointing out that you can see her shoulders going from laughing for a second at the beginning.

Laughing to the bank man. Sickening.

And we've got Jimmers on this side of the camera like this

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Averages 10 words a line. 29/30 lines a page.
I’ve seen kids books with more text on a page 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
They will be on the shelves of home bargains next month for 99p and the others that her twatty followers bought will be in the charity shop. What a load of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've been absent, I've been absent because frankly my MH has taken a total nosedive, I no longer have a role at work and I'm waiting to be redeployed, I most likely will be cancelling our much longed for holiday, I have to try feed 6 of us weekly for under 70 quid, I still can't hold my daughter, my husbands ex is a narcissistic twunt and I am fookin done.... But all that aside, I am buckled at her rocking back and forth "find your happy place" style... Ah SOPH 🖐🏻🖐🏻 you and your 1st world problems can absolutely do one, you've had 4 holidays, countless freebies, a beautiful home and yet you still cry troll, get the duck over yourself hun, it ain't that bad. Just be up front and call yourself the sales woman you really are... Sorry guyyyzzz its been a day, rant over xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
I’ve never known someone who lacks so much self awareness. There is no way I could be creped up on and videod so many times for so long before realising and coyly smiling. It’s as unbelievable as the series you when he was stalking that girl. not to mention dangerous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 246239Anyone else notice two of the 4 messages are the same bloody message?! The ones with the💞 at the end - can’t be flooded with lovely messages if your repeating the same ones HUN 💁🏼‍♀️😂
It’s her anyway isn’t it ? That’s her lame typing with the comma in the wrong place ?

The video of the fire she just posted - she looks so so wound up. Absolutely nothing about her is relaxed in that video.

Reactions: 6
Well she's getting what she set out to do, her sheep thinking she's had to escape the trolls 🥱🥱🥱🥱
That’s not why she has gone,she’s on holiday you muppets. Look on tattle still getting slagged off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She literally is rocking back and forth in the corner 😂 😂 is that THE BBQ I bet it took her lots of courage to pose with a BBQ after her lockdown party!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve never known someone who lacks so much self awareness. There is no way I could be creped up on and videod so many times for so long before realising and coyly smiling. It’s as unbelievable as the series you when he was stalking that girl. not to mention dangerous 😂
Hello you

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The video of the fire she just posted - she looks so so wound up. Absolutely nothing about her is relaxed in that video.
She looks like someone trying to come off crack. Jamie probs told her to put down her phone and get off Tattle and shes having withdrawal symptoms

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i know what your saying but it just wasn’t natural, besides what loving husband would choose to film that? She looked demented.
Right at the beginning she’s either laughing or hiding herself talking to him.
she’s either trying to look vunerable for the book sales or finally had the breakdown we all knew was coming
Yup, I completely agree ( I edited later to say did she read it before me). its all so contrived but perhaps a bit clever for those two to research ‘how to look vulnerable and trolled’ then actually act it out!

Reactions: 7
That video from inch is the most staged thing ever, probably took 15 takes... not sure about you lot but if I saw my husband was lingering around like a fart I’d turn round and ask what the hell he was doing followed by a 2 finger salute 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.