Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Mrs Hinch really wants to know what trolling is like, she needs to watch Jesy Nelson's documentary. That was so emotional and she tried to commit suicide because of how hopeless she felt from extreme trolling.

People on a forum talking about Mrs Hinch's unsafe cleaning hacks, not declaring ads properly, never talking about charities or doing giveaways but just taking thousands of pounds of gifted products month after months isn't trolling. It's just honesty.
In the video where someone in the factory is flicking through her memwa they stop at a page and you can see the words Jesy Nelson. Disgraceful she talks about her own experience on the same level without providing any evidence.

Reactions: 14
Exactly!! If anything its just a gossip forum. You'll get gossip everywhere. You don't need to be a celeb or a big following to be gossiped about. Not everyone is going to like you. Trolls to me is someone who will message a celeb and tell them to go and kill themselves. None of us would dare do that, none of us would wish harm on her or any of her family. If anyone here tried to take it too far they get called out. We discuss her and that's it. She just doesn't like it that we don't blow smoke up her arse, so she calls it bullying and trolling
Exactly this!! Trolls are serious and say serious stuff but this is a gossip site. Sophie just doesn’t like that she can’t delete here and is worried that her fans will see it and see the wrong doings. Anyway on other news I wonder what she’s having done at her house the past week 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You know what we haven’t seen for a while? The letters basket/box/hamper. Over to you soph xx

Reactions: 6
Hinch won't name this website because then her army would see where she gets most of her content. And the mem-wah (toilet paper) font makes it look like a grade 4 reader. But that's pretty fitting considering her target audience.
of course she won’t name Tattle she’s too savvy to do that! I was bullied in primary school, high school and in the workplace and consequently it left me with low self-esteem, lack of confidence, anxiety and depression and consequently I’ve been on medication ever since, it’s something that you never ever forget, you replay in your mind all those instances of the bullying over and over forever, it never goes away. Tattle is SO not a bullying site, it never has been never will be, we just give opinions, Not one of us dms her nasty messages, THAT is trolling! Grinch needs to look up the definitions of bullying and trolling on Google

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I still don’t get what she could possibly add to the other book she ‘wrote‘? She’s hardly had the most interesting life full of hardships and grit and determination. She was spoiled as a kid, lived at home until she got married, had a kid and now makes shite out of pastry and Cheese Strings. My cat has had a more interesting life, at least he spent a few years living on the streets, scavenging for food and shelter before we took him in.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can someone just slip Tattle in one of the comments? Lol or will she delete it or is not allowed, like previous post its a discussion website not specifically aimed at trolling people. So why not drop the Tattle name in her comments, might get a few new Tattlers!
She’ll
delete it unless maybe it’s done in the middle of the night, her sheep might see it before she does?

Reactions: 4
of course she won’t name Tattle she’s too savvy to do that! I was bullied in primary school, high school and in the workplace and consequently it left me with low self-esteem, lack of confidence, anxiety and depression and consequently I’ve been on medication ever since, it’s something that you never ever forget, you replay in your mind all those instances of the bullying over and over forever, it never goes away. Tattle is SO not a bullying site, it never has been never will be, we just give opinions, Not one of us dms her nasty messages, THAT is trolling! Grinch needs to look up the definitions of bullying and trolling on Google
Seems quite common from what i have noticed on here. I too was bullied at school.

Seems to be a link between those who were bullied, being able to identify real bullying/trolling and those who always cry troll who were most likely the bullies at school but would never admit that as they never saw themselves as the bad guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I really don’t understand the madness of her FB followers.

“What can I use to get X stain out of my brand new designer top?”

*insert pic of designer top with an added circle around said stain as it is so small you wouldn’t notice it otherwise*

“Oh hun, soak it in ACE, scrub it with elbow grease, then use the pink stuff, leave it to soak overnight in zoflora, rub and then blot with a minky and some fabulosa then put in the machine with Zoph’s gel and fabric conditioner combo and some white vinegar. Wash on 30 then dry on an indoor heated drier then spray it with equal parts hairspray and diluted Lenor”.

“Thanks hun will give it a go”.

I use two in one gel and have never had to do anything special (or expensive) to my clothes. Am I doing it wrong?
I briefly joined Inches cleaning army on FB run by a guy called Joesph. Anyway this morning he showed dishwasher tabs, washing powder, ACE bleach Oxy something or other, and a couple of other items. Reckons he uses ALL of them for his white wash ( which to be fair did look very white) WTFH??? I did write a long post about a potential bomb in his washing machine and then I thought - oh sod him! Let him blow himself up and couldn’t be bothered with all the 🐑 Bleating on at me so I deleted it. Bloody bonkers the lot of them. All Grinches fault the stupid witch !

Reactions: 18
I’m waiting for the ‘while we’ve been away we’ve had this done to the house’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Further down that page - does that seriously say “... the bullying doesn’t stop at the school... carry on being taunted and teased at home” then “I have no idea [how I would] have coped if WhatsApp and Facebook had [not existed]...”

So she’s claiming she was bullied throughout school and at home? 🙄 I am 2.5 years younger than her and I’m pretty sure WhatsApp wasn’t around when I was at school...
I think it says that for kids nowadays the bullying doesn’t stop at school and that she has no idea how she would have coped if Facebook and WhatsApp had existed when she was younger.
All very true but I doubt she then goes on to give any great insights into the problem, nor address her own bullying tactics like when she sets her army on people who have upset her.

Reactions: 8
I really would pay money to know what her user name is on here 🤭

I wouldn’t pay for the book though 🙄

#wouldn’treallybutwouldstilllovetoknow

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She uses the deflection of Tattle to take away what she's really up to; making a quick buck by peddling shite and pretending to be good old relatable Grinchy!

Reactions: 11
I reckon she's had fake grass laid. As fake as those grossly priced and looking hanging baskets she has, the fake hair, the fake accent...where does the list end 😂 could be here all day

Reactions: 14
She’s got a book titled ‘this is me’ and she’s advertising said book to the song with the same tittle. Surely theirs a copy right breach there?

Reactions: 22
I dont understand when she says 'maybe one day Soph' - she seems to have earnt a lot of money, she could easily move to a bigger property with land if she wanted, not like the majority of her followers.
She still thinks she is pulling the "wool" over the majority of her followers, they still think she is one of them....if she does move and live the life of a "celebrity" that will be her downfall...her whole insta life centres around being a everyday housewife...she will do it quietly, in secret....if she can manage that!!

She's convinced herself this book is going to drop some kind of troll bomb :rolleyes:

It's nothing more than a vanity project.
She "needs" a reason for people to buy it....what sells best...gossip in the tabloids!!

Reactions: 3
Woman is such a donkey, crying troll every 2 minutes for a ‘book sale’.
All of my comments here are nothing I wouldn’t personally say to her, If you wouldn’t say to someone’s face don’t put it online 🤷🏻‍♀️
so shove that up your arse Sophie rose and fly the duck off 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.