Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's that annoying horrible kid in school we all knew, the one that will take/break your stuff then when you tell them to stop or go away they will loudly tell the teacher you're being mean to them 🙄 And the poor teacher would usually have to placate them because if they didn't the crazy mother would march up to the school demanding to know why their little darling is being picked on.
Then they made this face when you got in trouble. I really couldn't stand those kids or apparently the adults they became 🤣

look at that gorgeous face on that meme.
STUART ALAN JONES 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Are there any estimated net worth amounts for her? I’d absolutely LOVE to know how much money she’s made especially as she always goes on about ‘ maybe one day ‘ when she doesn’t seem to really spend anything as it’s always gifted?
Any thoughts
Last time I looked Google said 2 mill

She’s got a book titled ‘this is me’ and she’s advertising said book to the song with the same tittle. Surely theirs a copy right breach there?
On our local news tonight there were a group of youngsters signing to this song on Britain’s Got Talent. They are in the semi finals tomorrow. You May have seen them previously? All the judges were in tears watching them. They and they alone are worthy of singing this song - not some grinchy witch who thinks she’s something, thinks she worthy of any words from this song. Christ it makes me mad!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is actually tacky AF.. how dare she compare her experience to Jesy Nelson's..? It's completely different! And I'll say again.. People like Jesy have talents and public profiles because of their job - Grinch on the other hand pursued PR companies until they agreed to represent her and make her an instagram cleaner (I use that term very loosely)/flogging superstar.. She could pack it all in tomorrow and be forgotten in a week. If her life is so awful as a millionaire - go back to obscurity?
Amen 🙏🏼 Grinch is part of the famous for duck all gang..desperate idiots 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So she's been AWOL for a few days, hasn't been on her phone when actually she has to read our messages to remind her fans to ignore the trolls that they dont get because they dont have a huge following...

And we are allowed to discuss, tbf none of us are bullies. You come here to read our opinions, we dont comment on your posts! And your own Hinchers are bullies, not us!

Btw my mum said this once - Up to you whether you take offense. Treat it like a gift, you can keep it and stay offended or give it back and move on. She really needs to stop finding things that 'trolls' do to make her seem relatable to her fans. Talk about bullying (thats relatable because all ages can be bullied) Mrs Hinch you are not bullied!!!!!
Well she's getting what she set out to do, her sheep thinking she's had to escape the trolls 🥱🥱🥱🥱

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I’ll admit my usual choice in “celebrity” is someone who has actually grafted for their “fame” eg an acclaimed actor, writer, singer, director etc. And the majority of accounts I follow on Instagram are interior designers, actual parenting bloggers who offer actual skills eg mother could; play accounts etc. So I’m not familiar with this world of instant fame based on nothing - ie the likes of Towie lot etc.
But she does seem to be the most baffling public figure I’ve ever encountered.
She is entirely focused on her own hype; her “story” that she is so determined needs to be told. She is so utterly deluded and the more I see her in comparison to other accounts I follow on Instagram the more I am baffled by her.
take for instance someone like 5 minute mum. She’s bloody brilliantly. She is a normal mum who started blogging about the learning games she played with her kids and it led to her games being turned into a highly successful book with 2 More coming out next year. She even made a point of saying how she intentionally didn’t want her house to look immaculate in the book photos. So by comparison here is a woman who became insta famous very quickly and it led a book deal that she might not otherwise have achieved.
does 5 minute mum decide her next book should be her memwaahhh to tell her story? No course bloody not. She’s focused on what she’s good at - creating and sharing learning games. She does give aways, take overs etc etc. She’s just bloody nice and normal. I remember in the summer holidays she took a week off. No drama - just said I’m having a week off here’s whetr you can find my games etc if you need them.
What does hinch actually have to offer? As a cleaner her books should have been focused on cleaning but as we know they aren’t. They are entirely focused on her with the odd colouring in and blank list for good measure. Actually the book of lists is arguably her only relevant book as it at least relates to her account.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again she’s actually missed out on some huge tricks because of her self obsession. She could have gone to town with the “make and mends”; “baby weaning”; “cleaning at home with a baby” angle. She could have transformed herself into a proper mummy guru ala organised mum etc. Yeah it wouldn’t be original but it would have made more sense.
The reality? Doesn’t like kids. Doesn’t like babies. Doesn’t like cleaning. Doesn’t like any of this tit. Wants the fame without doing anything. Wants to be famous for being her. This is poor little old sophs moment to right all the wrongs of her poor little old life. She’s so blindsided by that, that she’s failed to actually cash in this ride for all it’s worth.
I think she’s just stupid. Nothing else for it. Utterly stupid.
Someone referenced Princess syndrome on here the other day. She absolutely has that. She’s obsessed with herself. She’s like a teenage girl not a 30-year-old woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
*sniff* A just wanna say *sniff* thank you *croaky voice* to you guuysz *sniff sniff* cos a wouldnt *sniff sniff croaky voice* be here with- *voice goes* without you guyszs!! *sniff* al be home soon guysz *sniff*

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg can you get any more staged on inch’s stories 🙄 you could see her looking out if the corner of her eye ffs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Are there really people out there who believe those “candid” stories of her watching the fire are genuine? It’s so pathetic. The smile at the end was so posey forced. Why do they really try and force the idea that they are some real life fairytale gone from hard knock life to nations little tiny girl in the village sweetheart it’s so beyond boring now why are people literally still lining their pockets buying from this tit show 😫

Reactions: 22
At work atm so sorry if already been said but she starts every sentence with I love, i did, i i i i i i self-obsessed 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.