Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video from inch is the most staged thing ever, probably took 15 takes... not sure about you lot but if I saw my husband was lingering around like a fart I’d turn round and ask what the hell he was doing followed by a 2 finger salute 🤣
I'd be telling mine to stop hanging about and get me more wine 😂😂😂
Edited to say... I actually love you pastry trolls, maybe some day in a covid free future we can have a convention, eat hunners of jus rol (with it) and cheeze stringzzz and tit ton of wine hahaha xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm so Kate to the party but only just caught up on Wednesday's Corrie.
You are such a ledge @shadyessex33!!!! 😃😃😃🤣🤣🤣
You truly do feel like a real person that we all know!
Even though it's not really you we love you on here and I shouted out loud, 'there's our Shady!'
You feel so real to us! 😍😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just caught up....that video has finished me off 🤦‍♀️ I actually cringe for them. Like seriously I'll buy the fcking book if it means I never have to witness that shite again.
Jayymmmee going all out this week with the pity party on his wife....once a sales man always a sales man, he never misses an opportunity 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i know what your saying but it just wasn’t natural, besides what loving husband would choose to film that? She looked demented.
Right at the beginning she’s either laughing or hiding herself talking to him.
she’s either trying to look vunerable for the book sales or finally had the breakdown we all knew was coming
Its all to get the sheep feeling sorry for her so they buy her book because she's so sad about all the trolls 🙄 and she "deserves" all the success.

Its extremely manipulative wnd calculating. Im actually quite shocked, that she would sink THIS low to make her beloved hinchers worry about her so much just to flog her new book

If your book was any good you wouldn't need to manipulate people into buying it

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Is that your 'I want sympathy' look Zoph?
duck off with ya fake vulnerability videos.
Although in a way I do think she is a woman teetering on the edge of some sort of breakdown.

Screenshot_20200918_205856.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Last week she said they were going on a “staycation” as they couldn’t go to Spain, completely understandable. Fast forward a week, she’s rocking on a bench, writing cryptic messages about trollz and making out like she’s had to flee and she doesn’t know when she’s going to be back. Is this weird promo for the book? She’s on such a downward spiral it’s actually sad.

Reactions: 26
As you all know, I can’t stand this woman. I really can’t. She’s calculated and manipulative.
Buuuut....the nurse in me genuinely thinks her cheese is sliding off her cracker. She’s not well mentally. I really struggle to believe she is.

Reactions: 36
How manipulative can they be?!
I’m actually quite shocked they’ve resorted to these tactics trying to make the sheep feel sorry for her just to sell some extra books.
And if by some small chance she actually is in a bad state the last thing her husband should be doing is publicising it on bloody Instagram. Awful, the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh look sheep feel sorry for our soph. duck sake vest if you were a decent husband and she is having a bit of a break down why the duck start videoing her. My husband if he saw me acting how she is would be straight over to me making sure I was OK not whip his phone out for a sob story for the gram. Why is he portraying her to be the way she is. They are both in it together, he's definitely the ringleader. Any man that loves his Mrs the way he supposedly loves soph would NOT let the supposed pressure of the gram and 'trolling' get to much. That's why thinking about it even more its got to be a set up. They are worth a fortune so what's she hanging around for. Even trying to get him known now. Both of them want to be known as 'celebs' and live the High life but she can't deal with the negative comments. All I will say is if it is too much 'fly free sophie rose' you wouldn't be missed. Instagram has been lovely this past week

• Heart
Reactions: 24
HAHAHAHAHAHA THE VIDEO. I CANT BREATHE. THAT IS THE BEST THING IVE EVER SEEN

Look Soph I’m the same age as you, I get you’ve got Britney in Crossroads singing I’m Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman fantasises but you need to not be doing that.

SO GOOD. SO bleeping GOOD

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know it’s not really relevant (well maybe it is) but I despair at some people’s lack of reading decent books. That 1 lady Who we discussed threads back who had never read a book in her life apart from Hinchys masterpieces. Well how do you read a notebook ffs. Before I went half blind With my stroke this was what I was on. My bookcase is full of varying books. If this is their level our country is in trouble.
Sorry got all serious there. As you were 😂
Ahh I know these books well Sassenach.

Yeah when Grinch talks about her book, I also think of these volumes. A feast of words to digest..

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.