Mrs Hinch #232 Still not sold all her Bold, Ron & Hen are trapped in another field of gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me thinks that is grand Ma's way of dressing the handsomes?
What's with the bland colouring and new graphics??

Reactions: 14
Hi all, massively Kate to the party as I went on a little staycation holiday in the uk - I’m ok, guyyzzz, honestly - and I can’t believe how much I’ve missed! The perGOALa picture, a newbie that saw her on a plane, a Hinch number plate, 2 more new threads and virtual radio silence from the grinch and co. I was on the Suffolk coast and there were no obvious paparazzi so we might be able to rule that one out, but that latest Ron and hen picture is on a place right on a beach, so could be anywhere. Can’t wait to find out now!

Reactions: 8
Just read the recap at the beginning of the thread (despite once being a VIP member) and now I've realised why Ronnie "is always down for a nap".

She pre- records a load of cleaning videos stating "Ronnie's just gone down for a nap" at the start, she forgets she's said that, plays them several times a day and looks like a total dick. Meanwhile, Ron has fecked off out the door with Hen in search of some proper food and any new mum following her feels inadequate in comparison

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think if you don’t want to have a baby gate that’s fine and your decision. I think though having 3.7million followers most of whom are young mums it makes me uncomfortable because the health visitors advice is to have them for safety, and Sophie has done plenty of other unsafe things she is not setting a very good or realistic example. She’s not showing the young mums how she manages without gates either or mentioned it. She’s never on her own with Ronnie which isn’t realistic. She shows his room a lot but she’s in it without him he doesn’t play there. He’s never in any of her cleaning stories like most mums in real life. He is always confined to a particular space. Usually behind the sofa 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.