Mrs Hinch #232 Still not sold all her Bold, Ron & Hen are trapped in another field of gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all of you who are asking, Whitby is about 90 minutes from where I live. For Grinch to be in Whitby must be at least a 4 hour drive if not more. I couldn't give a duck though to be honest 😂 I hope she stands on some bleeping Lego! I'm still annoyed by Home Bargains pathetic response to my complaint.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s really not done much book promo compared to other influencers I follow that have had books out, I’m waiting for her to go overkill in the week leading up to the release 🙄🙄
She's probably so far up her own arse that she thinks she doesn't need to, because her Hinchers just laaaaave her so much they will all buy it without seeing her mug everywhere.

Reactions: 10
I received feedback on my the first of my complaints to the ASA about grinch , that although they will not be acting on what they have received at the moment it will be used to feed into further work that the CAP compliance team are currently working on for the future.

Hope this helps.

ATV.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
So I’ve just sat down and thought I’d have 5 mins to myself before it’s all go go go again. I’ve just browsed Instagram and Frisby off of In the style has just done a “cryptic post” and I swear it’s a Grinch collab. As he said everyone has BEEN asking for this one! A few months back he did a story asking who everyone would want and the post was full on Grinch.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oooft another thread I'm struggling to keep up these past few weeks😆

Reactions: 2
I have a feeling the Grinch collection is going to be with Saffron Barker, I think I remember her in her videos saying she loves the Grinch. I could be wrong though 😂

I may be completely off topic here but -
She doesn’t have a stair gate in her house with a walking / crawling 1 year old?
Does the baby even live in that house lol ???

we needed a gate at the top and the bottom of the stairs we they started to walk!!

Reactions: 7
Be funny when something like this happens with Tufters. Not that I imagine that will ever happen with him being guarded by the two of them, Ma and Henners for backup. The boy is in his own little lockdown, no wonder he took off in the field
He'll have to do it with boring grey or white also, nothing that bright will exist in his house. Maybe he'll get hold of the sudocrem that's about his best option😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I may be completely off topic here but -
She doesn’t have a stair gate in her house with a walking / crawling 1 year old?
Does the baby even live in that house lol ???

we needed a gate at the top and the bottom of the stairs we they started to walk!!
She bought one and it didn’t fit her curved staircase so she threw it in the tip.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
eeh I’m all excited as there’s FINALLY a thread on Maya Jama and I am a fannysjohnny to hinch equivalent in knowing her family!
*feels important*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
So I’ve just sat down and thought I’d have 5 mins to myself before it’s all go go go again. I’ve just browsed Instagram and Frisby off of In the style has just done a “cryptic post” and I swear it’s a Grinch collab. As he said everyone has BEEN asking for this one! A few months back he did a story asking who everyone would want and the post was full on Grinch.
There was something in the press recently about a collab with in the style. Can't remember which article it was in now 🤔

I said a few threads back that I doubt she on holiday, but on a photo shoot with In the Style

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.