Mrs Hinch #232 Still not sold all her Bold, Ron & Hen are trapped in another field of gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @Moobiemoo with 33 likes! 🎉🎊

Had to shorten slightly to fit - original read as "Soph’s still not sold all her Bold, Ron & Hen are trapped in another field of gold"

For all previous Mrs Hinch threads:- https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

Update
Hinch and Inch have gone AWOL while on their UK Staycation. Both have posted one photo each in an attempt to appease the shoppers after Hinch hinted at receiving lots of messages checking her and her boys are ok (due to their absence/silence on the gram).

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here.
Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244. Transcript in image below.
D2A4E1A1-7660-4816-8218-BF7B1D02A4CE_4_5005_c.jpeg
7326F2D4-7DC2-48D1-AACD-407AB985BCF7.png

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest, Mr Inch etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie

News

She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her Mrs Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances.

Facts we’ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis @bellinibobble @SunshineRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning. Her bracelets often disappear and then reappear mid story.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamie’s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.

Reactions: 26
I do wonder if this silence is to increase engagement before the release of the book. You can imagine how many times the shoppers are going to her (and his) page and refreshing it, going through old posts, liking things they hadn't previously liked, leaving new comments, sending her DM's, going through old highlight reels and perhaps accessing swipe ups that are saved in them. She's a smart cookie. This silence is probably genius move. Not to mention the renewed interest when she returns to full time gram life.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I do wonder if this silence is to increase engagement before the release of the book. You can imagine how many times the shoppers are going to her (and his) page and refreshing it, going through old posts, liking things they hadn't previously liked, leaving new comments, sending her DM's, going through old highlight reels and perhaps accessing swipe ups that are saved in them. She's a smart cookie. This silence is probably genius move. Not to mention the renewed interest when she returns to full time gram life.
This is what I think and it was kinda confirmed with that weirdo getting worried why she hadn't posted. It will go hand in hand with the troll section of the book, mum says sometimes you just have to take a break....

• Haha
Reactions: 38
There is def something in the offing. I have never known her be off socials so long other than when she got took into hospital for her poor diet and when she had Ronnie

Reactions: 30
This is the pic? @Pergola - is this your photo or lifted from her stories? Apologies....some of us are a bit confused!
Just want to clear that bit of confusion.....
No, not my pic or hers....its taken from google but just shows how blue sea can be enhanced because sea around Whitby is not blue...its on the East Coast (which is same sea as Essex)
BUT, apparently her Dad's from Whitby, it has a harbour and beach huts....although not posh beach huts but as someone said its about 4/5 hours from Essex?
She may want a second home or maybe she is buying one so Dad can go back to his roots?
But in all honesty....my money is on Kent, it has a lot of farmhouse's to rent and there's a lot of boats around Kent and the weathers good!

Sorry, that was a bit confusing🤔

Reactions: 10
To add to the recap:

We think the moss bowl is dead but she won’t admit it 😂
Little WonWon wore something with colour on it
The book is currently no 46 in the preorder sales on Amazon
No further sightings of Polly the huge NHS cleaning trolley

• Haha
Reactions: 44
“When someone else’s happiness is your happiness” what a load of claptrap. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
To add to the recap:

We think the moss bowl is dead but she won’t admit it 😂
Little WonWon wore something with colour on it
The book is currently no 46 in the preorder sales on Amazon
No further sightings of Polly the huge NHS cleaning trolley
I seen that top!! And initial free 🤯

Reactions: 6
When I said who would go on two staycations I worded it wrong what I meant was why would Hinch go on two UK breaks and so close together 😆 I love a UK holiday but never seen her on a UK holiday regularly before so being told she’s gone on 2 in the space of what a month just seems a little unbelievable. Before Ronnie I doubt she ever had a UK break away or travelled any of the UK she thinks to highly of herself for them.

Reactions: 19
Whilst rocking in a corner muttering “ she’s coming back it’s just a holiday she’s coming back, she’s coming baaaaaaaack” 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s really not done much book promo compared to other influencers I follow that have had books out, I’m waiting for her to go overkill in the week leading up to the release 🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.