Mrs Hinch #232 Still not sold all her Bold, Ron & Hen are trapped in another field of gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lash a bit of mayo and elbow grease on that hun
Be funny when something like this happens with Tufters. Not that I imagine that will ever happen with him being guarded by the two of them, Ma and Henners for backup. The boy is in his own little lockdown, no wonder he took off in the field

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Where is sheeeeee (Nicky Graham voice)? 😂
Did she get on a Ryanair to Majawwwwwkaaa or Ibeefa?
When does her BUSY week of promo start?
How is the water so blue and the sky so blue and the fields so amazing wherever she goes?
Has she ever seen a horse before?
Is she actually Disney Princess who’s whole world is magical with bluest skies and birds flying around her extensions and house renovations and pergolas built overnight because of magic powers?
Manz duz has footz?
And WHERE IS POLLY?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
When I said who would go on two staycations I worded it wrong what I meant was why would Hinch go on two UK breaks and so close together 😆 I love a UK holiday but never seen her on a UK holiday regularly before so being told she’s gone on 2 in the space of what a month just seems a little unbelievable. Before Ronnie I doubt she ever had a UK break away or travelled any of the UK she thinks to highly of herself for them.
Do you know I have considered this too, the pics shown could have been faked, 1st one from google, 2nd was probably taken on the last holiday?
I am wondering if she is just taking a break from Instagram to go house hunting, she clearly wants something more private.... with her own field 😂 the last break away probably did that to her, she realised that the little house in the little village was now outgrown and as a mega star with funds looking good to be flowing for a few years yet she can invest....and investing in property is always a safe bet ( better than leaving cash lying around with her husbands track record anyway)
Personally I would do that...she has made money on 'Hinch Manor' so has nothing to lose investing again!! 😉

Reactions: 17
I looked at someone’s post this morning, someone I know ( a regular person ) and it was sooooooo fake it made me smile, smile in a “what a load of bullshit way”. You really cannot believe 95 nah 99% of what these ‘influencers’ say. As pergola said those pictures could have been taken ages ago she’s just full of it 🤨 bullshit that is

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she can float around the field side saddle with a big dress on cause she's a fairy princess!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Literally thought these were taken using a grey filter at first.
I kid you not, that is the drab home of one of Grinch's knicker wetters. 🤢🤢🤢
Profile full of pics and whole house is the same.
Depressing as duck.

20200916_145949.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
She’ll be coming back from her staycation wanting a horse more than likely and a field to go with it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if she’s looking for a bigger place, so her and Vest her knight in shining armour, when really he’s just a (dick head in tinfoil) can ride off into the sunset whilst Ma Barker has to attend to RonRon and chicken strip 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.