Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KMS79

Chatty Member
Right! That does it....if the dickhead hasn’t done it already, I think we should all have a whip round & Copyright the term “Ron & Hen” and “The Adventures of Ron & Hen” that way she will have to pay us each time she uses it or stop using it all together because it drives me around the bend (and I’m sure some of you too)....who’s with me!!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion
“sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who the ****puts cheese strings, in a cottage pie?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hello pastry trolls. I received awful news about an hour ago. A close family member of mine has died after having a brain tumour, I only find out he had one yesterday and that he was told he had 3-6 months. After learning that news yesterday I've had such a laugh on here today, reading the comments and it cheered me up. I unfortunately can't do anything because I live far away from all my family so with Covid etc I cant go visit. So I made a brew and sat down and read the last 2 pages of this thread and had a laugh. Yous really helped me feel better. Thanks for always being here and making me laugh. I dont quite know why I'm writing this, but its made me feel better anyway!

Has Soph had a Brazilian bumlift? 😏

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I do wonder if this silence is to increase engagement before the release of the book. You can imagine how many times the shoppers are going to her (and his) page and refreshing it, going through old posts, liking things they hadn't previously liked, leaving new comments, sending her DM's, going through old highlight reels and perhaps accessing swipe ups that are saved in them. She's a smart cookie. This silence is probably genius move. Not to mention the renewed interest when she returns to full time gram life.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion central here but isn't it strange that some Tattlers are literally hunting down places she could be ? Wouldn't that give her ammo that Tattle are 'obsessed' with her and make us in fact look worse than Hinchers? I just dont get it? I'm not particularly bothered where she is. I think she should piss off off her phone and it be deemed normal? Because normal people actually go away and switch off their phones for a break? I know she has an ulterior motive behind everything she does - and that's what I'm more interested in, what's shes gonna do next? I just dont care where she is. She can use Tattlers sharing random places saying 'is she here!?' As ammo.

Idk though that's just me 😏😏 love yas hope you are all OK today guyszs ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Not sure if it’s too early but

THREAD SUGGESTION:

Instagram content almost as bland as her cooking, Sophie Rose Hinch we know you’re here looking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Hey.
I became a "hincher" (AKA cleaner 🙄) around the time she hit the 1million mark.
I really liked her. I thought she was funny and relatable to me as a dippy blonde 😆
I did the whole stockpiling of zoflora. I put unstoppables in organzer bags. Dryer sheets inside cushion covers. And went down the whole grey route.
I bought into everything she used! She really motivated me to care for my home and be proud of everything I achieved.
I had a breakdown a bit before she became big, I couldn't leave my house, I would spend days not washing or dressing and she helped me find something to focus on.
I even tried making my own "home account" hoping I could one day be as successful as she was. She even commented on one of my posts about my utility room and I was over the moon that she had noticed me.

Iv been on so many different medications over the past few years so I'm a bit blury when it come to timeliness and remembering things.

But for some reason I either stopped following her or came off SM.
And i remember my youngest daughter, who was also a "hincher", that hinch was having a massive extension done on the house.
I remember thinking "why? I thought she liked her house as it was?"

Then I either started following her again or went back on SM after it was finished.
Then I enjoyed watching her through her pregnancy. But did feel a bit worried about her breathing in so many chemicals while she was pregnant.

Then January last year I took a break from all SM. I watched a series called You or Your and something the main character said about SM in the programme really struck a chord with me so I ditched the lot.

But low and behold when I came back she had had a whole new kitchen 😲
That was when she began to really piss me off because I distinctly remember her saying on a story or post that she would never change her kitchen. People had asked her why she didn't extend it or some shit and she made a point if saying "why would I? I would never change it" She had had to have something replaced like a door front or kick boards or something but i absolutely remeber her saying she Would never change her kitchen.

for me it was just downhill after that.
she stopped appealing to me she was no longer relatable. It becsme clear she was all about the money 💰

I came across tattle after the "someone betrayed" her episode where J said something about toughening her up.

I genuinely think she has PND and because she's never had help for it she hasn't been able to bond properly with Ronnie.

I adore Ronnie but I think his lack of interaction with other children is holding him back.

I love Henry, I am a fur mom too, but I agree he is over weight. But that is her doing its not Henrys fault.

And as for J well I don't really know what to say.....but he is definitely sponging off her.
But I do think he's a great dad, just could do with standing up for his son a bit more 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Dwj

Where is sheeeeee (Nicky Graham voice)? 😂
Did she get on a Ryanair to Majawwwwwkaaa or Ibeefa?
When does her BUSY week of promo start?
How is the water so blue and the sky so blue and the fields so amazing wherever she goes?
Has she ever seen a horse before?
Is she actually Disney Princess who’s whole world is magical with bluest skies and birds flying around her extensions and house renovations and pergolas built overnight because of magic powers?
Manz duz has footz?
And WHERE IS POLLY?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

tattie_bojangles

Chatty Member
If the only thing I had to worry about was what cheese I had to put on a cottage pie, then the world would be a fantastic place.

But then again, I’m in the north east. We went into a sort of local lockdown last night. The government have placed restrictions on all sorts including grandparents caring for children. So I’m screwed for childcare for work today. People loosing their loved ones are now unable to visit again. Women will go through miscarriage and parts of labour alone as no one is allowed to attend hospital with them, yet you can go to school and work and mix with however many. It’s ludicrous.

But all she has to care about is her cheese string and mentioning “trolls”. I’ve always said I’ll never message her but last night was a close call. How tone deaf and narcissistic do you have to be to think that your followers will only care about you using a fucking cheese string and making it about fictional trolls or the trolls you seek out yourself?

The only reason her platform is about “positivity” is so no one looks behind the curtain and realised that it’s people like her who are flouting the rules that send us back into local lockdowns. She doesn’t have problems except the ones she creates for herself and I’m sick of people fawning over someone who doesn’t give a shiny shite about them unless it involves money.

This is me? This is bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

FentonLeigha84

I find it really sad and actually quite disturbing that Hinch panders to her followers re: this whole "staycation" & social media break. She's enabling them and also contributing to their Mental Health Issues. I am not mocking MH as I have some MH issues myself as has many family. However, it is NOT normal for grown ups to bombard a stranger about their whereabouts because they have not posted in a couple of days, particularly when that person did not just suddenly disappear and posted that they would be taking time off SM to enjoy family time. By all means if you see a family member, friend or colleague suddenly act different and just go offline when they are usually very active online then send a message to as if they are ok. I bet she's received hundreds of messages off people concerned and worried. Why? She's a stranger? She said she was taking a break to enjoy a family holiday. It just goes to show how a lot of her followers have no life if they are busy checking constantly to see if she's posted. It's like they are getting withdrawals not seeing what's going on & hearing from her. She should grow a pair and actually call those people out for over stepping boundaries by harassing her about her safety/whereabouts/when is she coming back online. She should have stayed silent and when she finally came back online addressed the fact that she told everyone she was taking a break from SM so there was no need for them to message her like that. She was obv perfectly fine, just taking time out. But if course she is too gutless to call out her own deranged fans. Always talking about trolls, it's those weird stalker'ish fans she needs to worry about. What a weird abusive relationship sges created - they feed her ego, self esteem & validation (aswell as enable her to live the "celeb life" she clearly has been desperate for) and she feeds their dependency to her with the use of abusive techniques - love bombing, gaslighting, crumbing (giving them crumbs here & there to keep them interested). It's actually quite sad and scary how dependent they must be on her to sit and worry all day when she doesn't post.

• Heart
Reactions: 52